Windows 10: Gifting overseas

Discus and support Gifting overseas in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hey there! I'm in the United States and I would love to gift my friend, which lives in the UK now, Minecraft Dungeons on Windows 10 for his birthday.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by wsmnb, Oct 29, 2020.

1. wsmnb Win User

Gifting overseas

Hey there!

I'm in the United States and I would love to gift my friend, which lives in the UK now, Minecraft Dungeons on Windows 10 for his birthday. When I clicked on "buy as a gift," I saw that it only works within the United States. Is there a way for me to gift Minecraft Dungeons to him?

:)

wsmnb, Oct 29, 2020

2. Gift Card

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query at Microsoft community.

I understand your concern and will guide you in the right direction.

1. Are you referring to Windows store to buy gift card?

If yes, I suggest you to refer the Microsoft store link below and check if it helps.

Personalized gift cards

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/list/All-gift-cards/categoryID.67154100

Hope the information provided was helpful and do let us know if you need any assistance in the future. We will be glad to help.

Suvarna Govinda, Oct 29, 2020
  3. Using a Microsoft gift card for purchases

Thanks for your response.

I do get a method of payment option, but it does not list my Microsoft account. There is also a place for debit/credit/gift card payments, but my gift card number does not match the spaces needed.

Any other suggestions?

LGSmith1950, Oct 29, 2020
  4. Gifting overseas

no service overseas

Hi,

I am on holiday overseas and no service on my phone lumia 650 windows 10.

Do I have to switch on the global mode? How do you do that on windows 10?

Any other suggestion?

Thanks guys

alessssssgalbiati, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

Gifting overseas

1. Gifting overseas - Similar Threads - Gifting overseas

2. I have redeem xbox gift card code but it did not show up in my account as payment

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have redeem xbox gift card code but it did not show up in my account as payment: At the details, it said I have 50 dollars but my current balance is at 0 dollars.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-redeem-xbox-gift-card-code-but-it-did-not/a7fd2f99-48d9-499a-98c6-524b1e561023
  3. Gifting Xbox Games through Microsoft Store on Win10

Gifting Xbox Games through Microsoft Store on Win10: I wanted to surprise a friend with a new game, but I don't know their email address and it'd be less of a surprise if I asked "What's the address linked to your Xbox account?" I'm on PC, is there no way to just select their account through a friends list or something? Any...
  4. Minecraft Dungeon hero Bundle-Where are the in-game gifts found

Minecraft Dungeon hero Bundle-Where are the in-game gifts found: I just purchased the game Minecraft Dungeons from the Microsoft Store, getting to a place I could download it was a bit of a slog, spawned windows that didn't pass login credentials, Shotty work but I digress. I purchased the Hero Bundle which comes with "Includes a Hero...
  5. Can you use a Microsoft gift card to buy apps on the Google Play Store?

Can you use a Microsoft gift card to buy apps on the Google Play Store?: I want to use it but i primarily use android so i want to use the gift card on the play store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-use-a-microsoft-gift-card-to-buy-apps-on/49c9c150-abe1-4b20-9e52-0d4892d7ef06
  6. I purchased a fortnite skin as a gift for my son and can't redeem it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased a fortnite skin as a gift for my son and can't redeem it.: I purchased a fortnite skin as a gift for my son through MS and trying to redeem it opened it with my MS account. Since they wont give me a refund how do I apply the skin to my fortnite account? Ive already connected my xbox and fortnite accounts and it has not appeared....
  7. Gifting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gifting: How do we gift Microsoft Bingo tickets? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gifting/23db86df-c87a-47b2-b73a-15655bf552bc
  8. Microsoft Store Gift Cards

Microsoft Store Gift Cards: I purchased several GC 5 days ago on the store however they're still stuck in pending. I've contacted my card provider whom told me that it's MS and they need to present it and have 7 days to do so. I wouldn't mind however when I bought them it said you;d receive them within...
  9. Can’t buy robux as gift card credit isn’t showing up

Can’t buy robux as gift card credit isn’t showing up: I recelty redeemed a £5 microsoft gift card and i was intending to spend it on some robux on roblox.however when i try to make the in app purchase ,the option for me to use my credit is not there .ive used microsoft credit before to buy robux on a different account so i dont...
  10. Can’t make any in-game purchases as my already redeemed gift card doesn’t show as a payment...

Can’t make any in-game purchases as my already redeemed gift card doesn’t show as a payment...: I recently redeemed a £5 micorosft gift card and i planned on spending it on a currency on a game .however when i went to lKe the purchase the gift card doesnt show as a payment option.this eas the sam for all the games i have.but if i went on to the store to buy a new game...