Windows 10: Gifting overseas

Discus and support Gifting overseas in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hey there! I'm in the United States and I would love to gift my friend, which lives in the UK now, Minecraft Dungeons on Windows 10 for his birthday.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by wsmnb, Oct 29, 2020.

1. wsmnb Win User

Gifting overseas

Hey there!

I'm in the United States and I would love to gift my friend, which lives in the UK now, Minecraft Dungeons on Windows 10 for his birthday. When I clicked on "buy as a gift," I saw that it only works within the United States. Is there a way for me to gift Minecraft Dungeons to him?

:)

wsmnb, Oct 29, 2020

2. Gift Card

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query at Microsoft community.

I understand your concern and will guide you in the right direction.

1. Are you referring to Windows store to buy gift card?

If yes, I suggest you to refer the Microsoft store link below and check if it helps.

Personalized gift cards

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/list/All-gift-cards/categoryID.67154100

Hope the information provided was helpful and do let us know if you need any assistance in the future. We will be glad to help.

Suvarna Govinda, Oct 29, 2020
  3. Using a Microsoft gift card for purchases

Thanks for your response.

I do get a method of payment option, but it does not list my Microsoft account. There is also a place for debit/credit/gift card payments, but my gift card number does not match the spaces needed.

Any other suggestions?

LGSmith1950, Oct 29, 2020
  4. Gifting overseas

no service overseas

Hi,

I am on holiday overseas and no service on my phone lumia 650 windows 10.

Do I have to switch on the global mode? How do you do that on windows 10?

Any other suggestion?

Thanks guys

alessssssgalbiati, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

Gifting overseas

1. Gifting overseas - Similar Threads - Gifting overseas

2. League of Legends Gift Card Code Too Long To Redeem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    League of Legends Gift Card Code Too Long To Redeem: I purchased 4, 575 RP gift cards with my Microsoft rewards points and when I went to redeem it, its 1 character short. I don't know what to do and the service is not allowing me to redeem it in any way. Is there a way to fix it or did I spend points without a way to redeem?...
  3. Got an email from you that says i got a Microsoft gift card and i did not. Who can i talk...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Got an email from you that says i got a Microsoft gift card and i did not. Who can i talk...: I would like help please with this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/got-an-email-from-you-that-says-i-got-a-microsoft/e2427c69-056a-48a6-8189-a40febd87860
  4. Where is my redeemed gift of Windows DVD app from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is my redeemed gift of Windows DVD app from Microsoft Store: I received a gift of windows dvd app but when I redeemed it, app hasn't downloaded nor can I find it on my computer or in my Microsoft Store or my account. I have relentlessly followed the instructions without success. I have pressed updates in my store account, I have...
  5. Where is my redeemed gift of Windows DVD app from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is my redeemed gift of Windows DVD app from Microsoft Store: I received a gift of windows dvd app but when I redeemed it, app hasn't downloaded nor can I find it on my computer or in my Microsoft Store or my account. I have relentlessly followed the instructions without success. I have pressed updates in my store account, I have...
  6. Someone logged into my account and sent themselves five $25 gift cards. How do I report the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone logged into my account and sent themselves five $25 gift cards. How do I report the...: Someone logged into my account and sent themselves five $25 gift cards. How do I report the fraud to Microsoft and remove the fraudulent accounts from my family profile?...
  7. Someone logged into my account and sent themselves five $25 gift cards. How do I report the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Someone logged into my account and sent themselves five $25 gift cards. How do I report the...: Someone logged into my account and sent themselves five $25 gift cards. How do I report the fraud to Microsoft and remove the fraudulent accounts from my family profile?...
  8. Someone logged into my account and sent themselves five $25 gift cards. How do I report the...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Microsoft Rewards Gift Card Code is incorrect

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Rewards Gift Card Code is incorrect: I don’t understand why there isn’t an email or live chat for customer support. I was given the wrong code because it won’t fit. Its 1 character too long an extra letter/number. I can’t find a solution unless I speak to a real human representative....
  10. Microsoft Rewards Gift Card Code is incorrect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Rewards Gift Card Code is incorrect: I don’t understand why there isn’t an email or live chat for customer support. I was given the wrong code because it won’t fit. Its 1 character too long an extra letter/number. I can’t find a solution unless I speak to a real human representative....