Windows 10: Gifting PC and Window license

Discus and support Gifting PC and Window license in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have an old PC I am gifting to my mother. The PC is linked to my micrsoft account so I know I would need to unlink it there. From there I am a bit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Viperwolfmn, Nov 3, 2021.

1. Gifting PC and Window license

I have an old PC I am gifting to my mother. The PC is linked to my micrsoft account so I know I would need to unlink it there. From there I am a bit unsure, since she has a microsoft account when she logs into the PC she will be able to add to her account?I am also hitting a bug, when I try and reset the pc I keep getting there was a problem nothing was reset. I have followed the steps I seen on here about running an elevated command prompt. I am currently trying a couple different approaches to this and will update if it continues to happen.However the initial question remains.

:)

Viperwolfmn, Nov 3, 2021
Thema:

Gifting PC and Window license

1. Gifting PC and Window license - Similar Threads - Gifting Window license

2. Gift PC need to set up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gift PC need to set up: I dont know how to put it but I need to set up this computer. It has Windows 10 on it and the account signed in was from my grandmother. This computer is a gift for me to play and I know I need to put my MS account. I dont want to delete the Windows on this device so if there...
  3. Gift PC need to set up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gift PC need to set up: I dont know how to put it but I need to set up this computer. It has Windows 10 on it and the account signed in was from my grandmother. This computer is a gift for me to play and I know I need to put my MS account. I dont want to delete the Windows on this device so if there...
  4. Gift PC need to set up

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. gift

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    gift: I would like to give my computer to my cousin which she will be using for her schooling . This is a high specs PC and I think it will help her a lot.Im planning to remove my account to the computer and remove all my files. How do I obtain that kind of process and I want to...
  6. Gifting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gifting: How do we gift Microsoft Bingo tickets? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gifting/23db86df-c87a-47b2-b73a-15655bf552bc
  7. I bought a fortnite gift code for a pc person, as a step to redeem the gift by pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a fortnite gift code for a pc person, as a step to redeem the gift by pc?: I bought a fortnite gift code for a pc person, as a step to redeem the gift by pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-fortnite-gift-code-for-a-pc-person-as-a/f1adbe64-852a-41de-90f0-b37ac257228a
  8. Gifting My PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Gifting My PC: Hi, I am in the process of gifting my laptop to a friend and would like to find the "cleanest" way to remove all of my files before I give it to him. Any assistance will be appreciated. I have an HP Pavillion Notebook, Microsoft Windows 10 Home version. *** Email address is...
  9. Gifting my PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Gifting my PC: I have windows pc that I want to gift. I want the new owner to be able to use the programs that I've installed. However, I do not want the new owner to have access to my Microsoft account. I currently sign in with my Microsoft password. If I delete this device from my...
  10. Microsoft Store PC Game Gifting ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store PC Game Gifting ?: My friend gifted me a game from the Microsoft store on PC, I got the email saying he had gifted it to me but there is no code and it's not showing up in my game library or on my Microsoft store account, any help would be appreciated....