Windows 10: Gifting Xbox Games through Microsoft Store on Win10

Discus and support Gifting Xbox Games through Microsoft Store on Win10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I wanted to surprise a friend with a new game, but I don't know their email address and it'd be less of a surprise if I asked "What's the address... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AnActualToaster, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Gifting Xbox Games through Microsoft Store on Win10

I wanted to surprise a friend with a new game, but I don't know their email address and it'd be less of a surprise if I asked "What's the address linked to your Xbox account?" I'm on PC, is there no way to just select their account through a friends list or something? Any reason I need the email address?

:)

AnActualToaster, Nov 28, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Store announces PC digital game gifting

Source: PC Digital Game Gifting is Here - Xbox Wire

Brink, Nov 28, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Store announces PC digital game gifting

Source: PC Digital Game Gifting is Here - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Nov 28, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Gifting Xbox Games through Microsoft Store on Win10

Xbox One can now give gifts right in Microsoft Store

Source: Give the Gift of Games this Holiday! - Xbox Wire

Brink, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

Gifting Xbox Games through Microsoft Store on Win10

1. Gifting Xbox Games through Microsoft Store on Win10 - Similar Threads - Gifting Xbox Games

2. Problem with Microsoft Store and gifting Xbox Ultimate Pass to Someone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Microsoft Store and gifting Xbox Ultimate Pass to Someone: For whatever reason, when I try to purchase and gift Xbox ultimate game pass to someone via Microsoft Store, entering all the correct information for me and theirs, I'm slammed with a error message that reads "Contact us at Microsoft Support. We’re having trouble processing...
  3. Microsoft Store Gift

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Gift: Hello,I have a Gift key for 3 months Xbox games pass, but I need to add a payment method. Paypal or Credit Card, I have neither of these, and I added my bank account to my Microsoft account and I still need to use Paypal or Credit Card. Can I just use my bank account?Hamza...
  4. Microsoft Store Gift

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Gift: Hello,I have a Gift key for 3 months Xbox games pass, but I need to add a payment method. Paypal or Credit Card, I have neither of these, and I added my bank account to my Microsoft account and I still need to use Paypal or Credit Card. Can I just use my bank account?Hamza...
  5. Microsoft Store Gift

Microsoft Store Gift: I tried to gift Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on the Microsoft store to a friend in Canada. However since I am in the US she cannot redeem it according to the store. I would like to get a refund on the gift because according to Microsoft rules I can. However I have not been...
  6. Is it possible to use Xbox gift cards on the Microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to use Xbox gift cards on the Microsoft store?: I noticed that Microsoft does not sell Microsoft store credits on Amazon, so I was wondering if it was possible to purchase and use a Xbox gift card as a substitute. submitted by /u/BroomBanger [link] [comments]...
  7. Microsoft store gift

Microsoft store gift: My friend gifted me a game and i redeemed it but when i tried to download it it said i wasn't able to download it since its for xbox and im on pc. Is there any way my friend can get a refund even though i redeemed the code?...
  8. Xbox Gift Card On A Microsoft Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Gift Card On A Microsoft Game: I accidently bought a xbox gift card for my son (because that's what im used to doing) instead of a Microsoft gift card. He's playing World of Warships, can I use the xbox gift card on the Microsoft game? its not on xbox only online. I have not redeemed, the card yet although...
  9. Microsoft Store PC Game Gifting ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store PC Game Gifting ?: My friend gifted me a game from the Microsoft store on PC, I got the email saying he had gifted it to me but there is no code and it's not showing up in my game library or on my Microsoft store account, any help would be appreciated....
  10. Microsoft Store announces PC digital game gifting

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store announces PC digital game gifting: [img] Last Fall, the Microsoft Store enabled gifting of select Xbox One digital games, Xbox One downloadable game content (durables only), and Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions. This feature has been a huge hit with our fans and has made buying presents for...