Windows 10: Gifting

Discus and support Gifting in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do we gift Microsoft Bingo tickets? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gifting/23db86df-c87a-47b2-b73a-15655bf552bc Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by azmuuuz, Sep 28, 2020.

1. azmuuuz Win User

Gifting

How do we gift Microsoft Bingo tickets?

:)

azmuuuz, Sep 28, 2020

2. Gift Card

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query at Microsoft community.

I understand your concern and will guide you in the right direction.

1. Are you referring to Windows store to buy gift card?

If yes, I suggest you to refer the Microsoft store link below and check if it helps.

Personalized gift cards

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/list/All-gift-cards/categoryID.67154100

Hope the information provided was helpful and do let us know if you need any assistance in the future. We will be glad to help.

Suvarna Govinda, Sep 28, 2020
  3. Using a Microsoft gift card for purchases

Thanks for your response.

I do get a method of payment option, but it does not list my Microsoft account. There is also a place for debit/credit/gift card payments, but my gift card number does not match the spaces needed.

Any other suggestions?

LGSmith1950, Sep 28, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Gifting

App and avatar item gifting now here in Microsoft Store

Source: App and avatar item gifting is here - Windows Experience Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

Gifting

1. Gifting - Similar Threads - Gifting

2. I purchased a fortnite skin as a gift for my son and can't redeem it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased a fortnite skin as a gift for my son and can't redeem it.: I purchased a fortnite skin as a gift for my son through MS and trying to redeem it opened it with my MS account. Since they wont give me a refund how do I apply the skin to my fortnite account? Ive already connected my xbox and fortnite accounts and it has not appeared....
  3. Microsoft Store Gift Cards

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Gift Cards: I purchased several GC 5 days ago on the store however they're still stuck in pending. I've contacted my card provider whom told me that it's MS and they need to present it and have 7 days to do so. I wouldn't mind however when I bought them it said you;d receive them within...
  4. Can’t buy robux as gift card credit isn’t showing up

Can’t buy robux as gift card credit isn’t showing up: I recelty redeemed a £5 microsoft gift card and i was intending to spend it on some robux on roblox.however when i try to make the in app purchase ,the option for me to use my credit is not there .ive used microsoft credit before to buy robux on a different account so i dont...
  5. Can’t make any in-game purchases as my already redeemed gift card doesn’t show as a payment...

Can’t make any in-game purchases as my already redeemed gift card doesn’t show as a payment...: I recently redeemed a £5 micorosft gift card and i planned on spending it on a currency on a game .however when i went to lKe the purchase the gift card doesnt show as a payment option.this eas the sam for all the games i have.but if i went on to the store to buy a new game...
  6. Can't find code for redeeming gift for microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find code for redeeming gift for microsoft: [ATTACH] When It says "It'll be added to..." I can't find it in my email. How do I find the code? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-code-for-redeeming-gift-for-microsoft/c6f570d7-fb61-4aca-8f91-5c35265317c4
  7. My friend can't redeem gift card code

My friend can't redeem gift card code: A friend bought a Microsoft Store digital card and cannot redeem it on his account. To try things I bought a 15 dollar code he tried to redeem it on his account and it failed with the same error his 50 dollar code was giving. I then tried redeeming on my account and it worked...
  8. Physical store gift card

Physical store gift card: I have a 30 characters physical store card worth $ 580 dollars, all physical stores are closed in my area Henderson NV, how do i redeem this card ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/physical-store-gift-card/32385c0c-1091-400b-9f40-52e2b6c94957
  9. Need Help Pls!!! With a Xbox gift card worth $25 dollars

Need Help Pls!!! With a Xbox gift card worth $25 dollars: I bought a 25 dollar xbox code and im trying to redeem it on the microsoft store windows 10. First i tried to redeem on the game im playing world of tanks blitz, that i got from the microsoft store. When i do put the 25 letter digit code it says "Something happend on our end....
  10. Minecraft Gift code not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Gift code not working: I bought a minecraft gift code and came on this website to redeem it but it said Code Not Found Try Reentering it I did but still the same I made sure it was the correct code and it was please help....