Windows 10: Gigabit Ethernet network card

Discus and support Gigabit Ethernet network card in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I configure my 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet network card for maximum speed in Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MichaelVasquez1, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Gigabit Ethernet network card

How can I configure my 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet network card for maximum speed in Windows 10?

:)

MichaelVasquez1, Apr 24, 2019
  2. DickMizee Win User

Intel (R)82567LM-3 gigabit ethernet card is not working after installing win10

Hello,after installing Windows 10 my ethernet connection right down in the screen has a red cross,and network is not working.When i look in system hardware it says that its working properly and that the drivers al allright.But network is not working.When
    i de -install windows 10 and go back to windows 8.1 everything is working fine.I can also not put another driver in windows 10,because it says that it takes to much time to install.The Pc is HP CompaqDC7900 Ultra-Slim Desktop and the ethernet card is Intel(R)82567LM
    3 gigabit..Any suggestions??Otherwise i cannot use windows 10 ???

DickMizee, Apr 24, 2019
  3. Jizzler Win User
    D-Link Debuts Low Power 10 Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express Network Adapter

Price seemed kinda high for D-Link, then I look around and see it on Newegg for $215. That's more like it! *Big Grin Gigabit Ethernet network card :D

Anyhoo, the DXE-810S hypervisor/OS support is listed on it's product page.

Jizzler, Apr 24, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

Gigabit Ethernet network card

StarTech.com Announces Low-Profile Dual Port PCIe Gigabit Ethernet Card

StarTech.com, a leading manufacturer of hard-to-find connectivity parts has announced the release of the (SKU: ST1000SPEXD2) Low Profile Dual Port PCIe Gigabit Ethernet Network Card – a PCI Express Network Adapter Card that supports high performance, dual-channel networking and maximum data transfer speeds of 1000 Mbps in each direction (2000 Mbps total) - up to 10 times faster than 10/100 Ethernet.

The network card is ideal for adding two separate Gigabit network ports to any PCI Express-enabled client, server or workstation, which enables the host system to connect to two networks simultaneously. The network card features a low profile design that makes it suitable for small form factor computers (servers, desktops), and includes an optional full profile bracket for installation in full-sized computer systems and larger servers.

Gigabit Ethernet network card 106a_thm.jpg

Gigabit Ethernet network card 106b_thm.jpg

Gigabit Ethernet network card 106c_thm.jpg

Gigabit Ethernet network card 106d_thm.jpg

The Dual Port PCIe Gigabit Ethernet Card (SKU: ST1000SPEXD2) offers the following features:
    • Supports features such as Jumbo Frames, VLAN tagging and Wake on LAN (WOL)
    • Fully compatible with IEEE 802.3/u/ab standards
    • Includes full and low profile installation brackets
    • Crossover Detection & Auto-Correction (Auto MDIX)
    The Dual Port PCIe Gigabit Ethernet Card is available for purchase from leading technology resellers including Insight, Amazon.co.uk and Dabs and will also be distributed by Enta, Ingram Micro and Micro-P. MSRP for this product is £133.99 in the United Kingdom.

btarunr, Apr 24, 2019
Thema:

Gigabit Ethernet network card

1. Gigabit Ethernet network card - Similar Threads - Gigabit Ethernet network

2. Windows 10 Gigabit Ethernet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Gigabit Ethernet: Howdy, I got gigabit internet in my apartment. A wifi speed test on my phone showed 400 mbps. The computer was at 90 mbps but when I followed this guide my speed was 900 mbps. Later I magically get downgraded to 90 mbps again. I check the speed and duplex setting and it was...
  3. Ethernet Adapter support for Gigabit Speeds

Ethernet Adapter support for Gigabit Speeds: Hi there, I am thinking of upgrading to fibre to get gigabit speeds around (950/500ish) And I am wondering how can I confirm that my network card (via ethernet) will actually support gigagbit speeds? I have checked these two settings here, and the network card actually has...
  4. Driver for Broadcom Gigabit Ethernet for Windows 10

Driver for Broadcom Gigabit Ethernet for Windows 10: Using Windows 10 Pro -- 20H2 OS Build 19042.685 I have an older PC HP Compac dc5700 Microtower running the above named version of Windows 10. I'm looking for the correct updated driver for the on-boardBroadcom NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet driver that is compatible with my...
  5. Gigabit Ethernet does not work

Gigabit Ethernet does not work: Hello, So i just installed a Gigabit ethernet line through my house, i instantly noticed that when i do a speedtest i only get arround 90-100 mbps, so i checked device manager and it says "100 mbps" there on the ethernet adapter [ATTACH] However, i can select 1 Gigabit...
  6. Gigabit Network Card is only showing 100mbps in network adapter>status

Gigabit Network Card is only showing 100mbps in network adapter>status: I'm using 3600+B450 tomahawk max mobo with CAT6 LAN cable plugged in. I'm using Win10 1909 18363.815 All the while it has been 1Gbps until few days ago it keeps disconnecting and reconnecting by its own. And when reconnects it shows 100mbps. Cable should be working fine as...
  7. USB Gigabit Ethernet card disconnecting randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Gigabit Ethernet card disconnecting randomly: Hello, I have a Insignia Gigabit Ethernet adapter that is connected through USB 3.0 no hub. Very frequently my network adapter briefly disconnects accompanied by the windows device unplugged chime and immediately reconnects. I have already tried reinstalling the drivers for...
  8. gigabit network connection

gigabit network connection: I have lost my network on my desk top. I have tried downloading the drivers to a USB and installing them but system says corrupt files I Have done a fresh install of windows 10 and still no network. I'm at a loss. Any ideas?...
  9. cannot get gigabit ethernet to work

cannot get gigabit ethernet to work: I have a Lenovo Alli n one PC AIO 520, it has a realtek gigabit LAN card, however i have tried to enable it every which way and i cannot get gigabit data transfers, i cannot exceed 10MBps, I have checked and rechecked the cabling, the router, the settings in windows and the...
  10. Yet another gigabit ethernet issue

Yet another gigabit ethernet issue: Hello everyone, Found this forum from my Google searches but couldn't find a similar issue. I use ethernet cable to connect my laptop to a router. My router supports gigabit connection and the wiring of the house is cat 5e. Yet the connection is very unstable on my...