Windows 10: Gigabyte B460M-DS3H Bios Update Question

Discus and support Gigabyte B460M-DS3H Bios Update Question in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello All Gigabyte site shows F5D bios, currently running F5c, should i update to that one? or should i wait til it's final to proceed with that,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AMDMan2016, May 4, 2021.

1. Gigabyte B460M-DS3H Bios Update Question

Hello All Gigabyte site shows F5D bios, currently running F5c, should i update to that one? or should i wait til it's final to proceed with that, reason wanna update is it aggravtes me if i'm not up to date, and secondly someday i wanna take advantage of Resizeable bar when i get a hopefully RTX 30 series card

:)

AMDMan2016, May 4, 2021

2. Gigabyte B460M-DS3H Listing 2 Realtek Drivers, but same version

Confused a bit on this, Some reason my Motherboard site is listening 2 Realtek updated drivers, but same version for some reason

Should i go ahead tomorrow and update to 2020/10/29 version? when already running the 2020/10/5 version

B460M DS3H (rev. 1.0) Support | Motherboard - GIGABYTE Global

AMDMan2016, May 5, 2021
  3. Gigabyte B460M-DS3H Bios Update Question

Hello All

Gigabyte site shows F5D bios, currently running F5c, should i update to that one? or should i wait til it's final to proceed with that, reason wanna update is it aggravtes me if i'm not up to date, and secondly someday i wanna take advantage of Resizeable bar when i get a hopefully RTX 30 series card

AMDMan2016, May 5, 2021
  4. Ghot Win User

Gigabyte B460M-DS3H Bios Update Question

If it's a beta BIOS, leave it alone.
    Generally, we recommend, NOT flashing the BIOS unless you need to for some reason.

IF there comes a time when you are say, 5-6 BIOS versions behind, then maybe flash to the newest non-beta version.
    Until then, it's really not necessary.

Whenever you flash a BIOS, there is always the risk of it failing. Why push your luck if you don't "need" the newest BIOS version. *Smile

Ghot, May 5, 2021
Thema:

1. Gigabyte B460M-DS3H Bios Update Question - Similar Threads - Gigabyte B460M DS3H

2. Enable secure boot on Gigabyte B450M DS3H for windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enable secure boot on Gigabyte B450M DS3H for windows 11: So I have looked everywhere and I could not find the answer to my question. I want to enable secure boot so I can install Windows 11, but it doesn't seem to work. I know I have to turn off CSM support to have access to the secure boot option. But when I try to save & exit my...
  3. Gigabyte B450 DS3H V2 F1 MOTHERBORD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gigabyte B450 DS3H V2 F1 MOTHERBORD: I am trying to install Windows 11, which the PC Health Check told me i needed fTPM enabled. Got that done. Next i needed to install Secure Boot. I looked online on how to do that with my MB. Trouble is, when i enable Secure Boot and exit and save it, it keeps booting back...
  4. Gigabyte B450 DS3H V2 F1 MOTHERBORD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gigabyte B450 DS3H V2 F1 MOTHERBORD: I am trying to install Windows 11, which the PC Health Check told me i needed fTPM enabled. Got that done. Next i needed to install Secure Boot. I looked online on how to do that with my MB. Trouble is, when i enable Secure Boot and exit and save it, it keeps booting back...
  5. Gigabyte B450 DS3H V2 F1 MOTHERBORD

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. B450M DS3H Drivers Questions

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    B450M DS3H Drivers Questions: B450M DS3H Which Chipset driver should I download? 1. AMD Chipset Driver (Note) Win10 ver.2004 supported. (Note) For AMD Vermeer CPU support 2. AMD Chipset Driver (Note) Win10 ver.2004 supported 3. AMD APU Driver (Note) Win10 ver.2004 supported. The Tech Support agent...
  7. No Audio from Gigabyte B550M-DS3H Board

No Audio from Gigabyte B550M-DS3H Board: I just built a game PC around AMD Ryzen 7 3700X on a Gigabyte M550B-DS3H board. I downloaded the MB drivers and audio drivers from the Gigabyte site, but the little speaker symbol in the system tray show the red X. Opening the Sound icon in Control Panel says 'No Audio...
  8. Gigabyte B460M-DS3H Listing 2 Realtek Drivers, but same version

Gigabyte B460M-DS3H Listing 2 Realtek Drivers, but same version: Confused a bit on this, Some reason my Motherboard site is listening 2 Realtek updated drivers, but same version for some reason Should i go ahead tomorrow and update to 2020/10/29 version? when already running the 2020/10/5 version B460M DS3H (rev. 1.0) Support |...
  9. Gigabyte gtx1050ti bios update fail

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Gigabyte gtx1050ti bios update fail: Please help, I am trying to update bios for my gigabyte gtx 1050ti graphics and I got this msg (The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more...
  10. Windows 10 USB installation on Gigabyte B360M DS3H

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 USB installation on Gigabyte B360M DS3H: I've recently purchased a flash drive for Windows 10 Home Edition to install on my completely new out of the box PC. I'm using a B360M DS3H motherboard and every time I try to load the files for set-up on the boot manager I get the Windows logo for a second and straight to an...