Windows 10: Gigabyte B460M-DS3H Listing 2 Realtek Drivers, but same version

Discus and support Gigabyte B460M-DS3H Listing 2 Realtek Drivers, but same version in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Confused a bit on this, Some reason my Motherboard site is listening 2 Realtek updated drivers, but same version for some reason Should i go ahead... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AMDMan2016, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Gigabyte B460M-DS3H Listing 2 Realtek Drivers, but same version

Confused a bit on this, Some reason my Motherboard site is listening 2 Realtek updated drivers, but same version for some reason

Should i go ahead tomorrow and update to 2020/10/29 version? when already running the 2020/10/5 version

B460M DS3H (rev. 1.0) Support | Motherboard - GIGABYTE Global

:)

AMDMan2016, Oct 30, 2020

2. realtek audio manager for ALC1220-VB codec (gigabyte)

rudykingcobra, Oct 30, 2020
  3. realtek audio manager for ALC1220-VB codec (gigabyte)

psppsphome, Oct 30, 2020
  4. BM79 Win User

Gigabyte B460M-DS3H Listing 2 Realtek Drivers, but same version

realtek audio manager for ALC1220-VB codec (gigabyte)

Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Ultra , BIOS v F8

Audio (on-board): Realtek ALC1120-VB codec

Steps already taken:

updated all drivers and chipsets to most current

confirmed in apps list, control panel, Startup panel, and Search that there is no Realtek Audio Manager installed

disabled all audio controllers that are not Realtek

uninstalled all Realtek audio drivers (including checking the box to delete associated driver) in Device Manager

rebooted and reinstalled a number of versions of the latest drivers from both the manufacturer website, Aorus, and Microsoft Catalogue, and even the R282 version from 2017 from Realtek

No matter what I do, the Audio Manager does not install and I therefore have no way to re-task the line-in jacks for 5.1 channel sound.

My questions are:

1. where can I get a complete installer that will properly install both driver and Audio Manager

2. what is the name/version of the drivers I need

3. is the process described above adequate and if not, please describe in detail the necessary process

Thema:

Gigabyte B460M-DS3H Listing 2 Realtek Drivers, but same version

1. Gigabyte B460M-DS3H Listing 2 Realtek Drivers, but same version - Similar Threads - Gigabyte B460M DS3H

2. The 2 contact lists are not the same

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The 2 contact lists are not the same: When I compose a new email using Hotmail and select the contact icon on the right side of the screen, a list comes up. However, there are addresses there that I do not want and I want to delete them. Oddly, when I select the contact icon at the bottom left side of the screen,...
  3. The 2 contact lists are not the same

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The 2 contact lists are not the same: When I compose a new email and select the contact icon on the right side of the screen, a list comes up. However, there are addresses there that I do not want and I want to delete them. Oddly, when I select the contact icon at the bottom left side of the screen, those...
  4. The 2 contact lists are not the same

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    The 2 contact lists are not the same: When I compose a new email and select the contact icon on the right side of the screen, a list comes up. However, there are addresses there that I do not want and I want to delete them. Oddly, when I select the contact icon at the bottom left side of the screen, those...
  5. Gigabyte B450 DS3H V2 F1 MOTHERBORD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gigabyte B450 DS3H V2 F1 MOTHERBORD: I am trying to install Windows 11, which the PC Health Check told me i needed fTPM enabled. Got that done. Next i needed to install Secure Boot. I looked online on how to do that with my MB. Trouble is, when i enable Secure Boot and exit and save it, it keeps booting back...
  6. Gigabyte B450 DS3H V2 F1 MOTHERBORD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gigabyte B450 DS3H V2 F1 MOTHERBORD: I am trying to install Windows 11, which the PC Health Check told me i needed fTPM enabled. Got that done. Next i needed to install Secure Boot. I looked online on how to do that with my MB. Trouble is, when i enable Secure Boot and exit and save it, it keeps booting back...
  7. Gigabyte B450 DS3H V2 F1 MOTHERBORD

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Gigabyte B460M-DS3H Bios Update Question

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Gigabyte B460M-DS3H Bios Update Question: Hello All Gigabyte site shows F5D bios, currently running F5c, should i update to that one? or should i wait til it's final to proceed with that, reason wanna update is it aggravtes me if i'm not up to date, and secondly someday i wanna take advantage of Resizeable bar when i...
  9. No Audio from Gigabyte B550M-DS3H Board

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Audio from Gigabyte B550M-DS3H Board: I just built a game PC around AMD Ryzen 7 3700X on a Gigabyte M550B-DS3H board. I downloaded the MB drivers and audio drivers from the Gigabyte site, but the little speaker symbol in the system tray show the red X. Opening the Sound icon in Control Panel says 'No Audio...
  10. Windows 10 USB installation on Gigabyte B360M DS3H

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 USB installation on Gigabyte B360M DS3H: I've recently purchased a flash drive for Windows 10 Home Edition to install on my completely new out of the box PC. I'm using a B360M DS3H motherboard and every time I try to load the files for set-up on the boot manager I get the Windows logo for a second and straight to an...