Windows 10: Gigabyte G32QC vs. Acer NZ322QU 32'' Monitor

Discus and support Gigabyte G32QC vs. Acer NZ322QU 32'' Monitor in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi, which one is the better performanace one? currently both around the same price range $300-400 for new, used, refurbished so that's not a big... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by michaelnn, Mar 15, 2022.

1. michaelnn Win User

Gigabyte G32QC vs. Acer NZ322QU 32'' Monitor

Hi, which one is the better performanace one? currently both around the same price range $300-400 for new, used, refurbished so that's not a big factor. Otherwise which one would you pick to buy?

michaelnn, Mar 15, 2022

2. my acer aspire laptop dosent detect external vga monitor .

Hi Sivaram,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    This issue might be happening because of the faulty drivers. That’s the reason you are getting intermittent connection on external monitor.

However, you may try the below suggested steps.

Step 1: Try connecting on a different monitor and check if the issue still persists.

Step 2: Try using a different VGA cable to connect with external monitor and check the status of the issue.

Step 3: Update display driver adapters

You may refer the article
    Update drivers in Windows 10
    and check the status of the issue.

Step 4: Check for an updated Video driver on the

Acer drivers and Manuals page

For more information you may also refer
    troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Mar 15, 2022
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Acer monitor KA240H with Windows 10

Hello,

As per the description provided, it is clear that you have the compatibility issues with Display in Windows 10.

If you want to upgrade to Windows 10 on your PC or tablet, here are the minimum hardware you’ll need:

1. RAM:

1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit

2. Hard disk space:

1 GB for 32-bit OS 20 GB for 64-bit OS

3. Graphics card:

DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver

4. Display:

800x600

I suggest you to check whether your computer meet the minimum system requirements for Windows 10. If you system doesn’t meet the system requirements, I suggest you to contact the device manufacturer (Acer) to resolve the issue
    further.

Hope this helps.

Arul_D, Mar 15, 2022
  4. erixx Win User

Acer Predator XB321HK 32" monitor

Hi guys, I am asking for suggestions. I bought this part knowing very well it is somehow in between. It is 4K but 60 hz, well, some like it, some not. And you have to know I am 50 years old, and my eyes are not that quick and my gaming is not competitive at all. But still I like to be overrun by graphic excellence every day. I have a 980 Ti that I have barely stressed so far with my Benq 32" 2400x1400 studio monitor. I have had a Ultrawide monitor and I do not like it, Curved doesn't do it for me, I just like standard 32" screens. And this beast comes with G-sync. I have no idea what I have to do when it arrives tomorrow, how to turn that on, or set it up.

I don't know if I will keep this Acer Predator, so during some days I will test it and try to find out if it will stays or not with me...

What would your tests/checks/settings be? I will follow them and report back, so it servers others, and then give a verdict.

erixx, Mar 15, 2022
Thema:

1. Gigabyte G32QC vs. Acer NZ322QU 32'' Monitor - Similar Threads - Gigabyte G32QC Acer

2. Pc Acer Monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc Acer Monitor: Hi, My name is Tobi Castro and i am need of a help My Pc Monitor Acer has been running some difficulties with the screen because its been causing a black screen too so i need your help if you would please? Can you tell me how do i fix the Pc monitor Acer i really need help...
  3. ACER monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ACER monitors: are ACER monitors compatible with windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-monitors/dcbc8f71-185a-49b7-9435-d029ea9b7879
  4. ACER monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ACER monitors: are ACER monitors compatible with windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-monitors/dcbc8f71-185a-49b7-9435-d029ea9b7879
  5. Acer monitor with no sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Acer monitor with no sound: Hi, say my last desktop died and the monitor speaker were working well even the volume app had monitor # KG221Q on it to read. Now, all I get with the new desktop is realtek or digital .Checked HDMI cable, Good. So how am I to get my AMD sound back with KG221Q on lower right...
  6. ACER Laptop A114-32-C64Y

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ACER Laptop A114-32-C64Y: Hi I bought a brand new laptop 2 weeks for an online course that requires CPU: 2 core 2.4GHz 4 core 1.8 GHz (>= core i3) RAM: 4 Gb Benchmark: 2229. I got it checked by a technician today. I was told CPU is full! I have uninstalled a few apps but the CPU utilisation still...
  7. ACER A114-32-C64Y

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ACER A114-32-C64Y: CPU storage issue-full. How can I free up space aiming for 2229 benchmark(not too sure what this means sorry; was as asked by a computer technician for my online course) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-a114-32-c64y/c817a26a-680f-49c2-ba36-ff1422244e0c
  8. 32 vs 64 BIT

in Windows 10 Customization
    32 vs 64 BIT: I recently "upgrader" to 64 bit, should I delete the 32 bit ? and how https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/32-vs-64-bit/a56cb396-b21f-4af0-92fc-cce0af01d883
  9. monitor vs tv

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    monitor vs tv: A newbie question: I have been looking for either a monitor or a tv for my Intel Compute Stick which is running Win 10 Home. The screen size I have in mind is about 21-24 inch. As I was surfing for prices from various sites, i.e. Walmart, Amazon, Bestbuy, eBay etc, and...
  10. Ridiculous Gigabyte BIOS Support vs. Spectre / Meltdown

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ridiculous Gigabyte BIOS Support vs. Spectre / Meltdown: You should always load setup defaults on updated BIOS then go and make your necessary changes. It did that by default....that was the point of my "update" post.