Windows 10: Gigabyte G5 - Laptop Loses Sound At 35% Battery

Discus and support Gigabyte G5 - Laptop Loses Sound At 35% Battery in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Having the exact same issue as described in ths thread:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by L D2, Apr 26, 2023.

1. L D2 Win User

Gigabyte G5 - Laptop Loses Sound At 35% Battery

Having the exact same issue as described in ths thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-suddenly-no-sound-at-all-when-battery-35/bfb861b6-2499-4dff-96bc-f0afc2b8af72I have a Gigabyte G5 RTX30 series laptop, on Windows 10. As long as I have had the laptop, I had an issue where the sound on the laptop would randomly cut out and I could only get it back by restarting the laptop. I had no idea what was causing it until I came across the above thread and started paying attention to the battery level and yes, this is happening when the laptop is not plugged into the main

:)

2. David-M. Win User

Realtek is not compatible for my device(Gigabyte G5 KE)

I didn't understand what you meant.

The driver I suggested is for the model "G5 KE". Is this your PC model?

On the Gigabyte website, I noticed that there are also the models "G5 ME" and "G5 GE".

David-M., Apr 26, 2023
  3. Laptop suddenly no sound at all when battery 35%

Sorry but I dont know much about computer. But my laptop is Gigabyte G5 KC

azfar_aiman, Apr 26, 2023
  4. Gigabyte G5 - Laptop Loses Sound At 35% Battery

Laptop suddenly no sound at all when battery 35%

I've only been using this laptop for a month. but i found that this laptop suddenly has no sound when the battery is 35% and i have to restart. How do I fix this problem?

azfar_aiman, Apr 26, 2023
Thema:

Gigabyte G5 - Laptop Loses Sound At 35% Battery

1. Gigabyte G5 - Laptop Loses Sound At 35% Battery - Similar Threads - Gigabyte Laptop Loses

2. BSOD Kbdclass.sys --> HKKbdFltr.sys Issue for Gigabyte G5 MD Laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Kbdclass.sys --> HKKbdFltr.sys Issue for Gigabyte G5 MD Laptop.: Every time I boot up a game and play for a little bit, my screen goes BSOD with the same error over and over again Kbdclass.sys -> HKKbdFltr.sys I have tried to reinstall drivers/window, edited the registry, uninstalling programs but nothing works. Does anyone know why this...
  3. Optimus on Gigabyte G5 GD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Optimus on Gigabyte G5 GD: I cant find how to enable optimus on my laptop i have tried so many ways but cant find it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/optimus-on-gigabyte-g5-gd/ae3dbf20-3b28-43d1-8b9c-983994c25c3f
  4. Optimus on Gigabyte G5 GD

Optimus on Gigabyte G5 GD: I cant find how to enable optimus on my laptop i have tried so many ways but cant find it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/optimus-on-gigabyte-g5-gd/ae3dbf20-3b28-43d1-8b9c-983994c25c3f
  5. Gigabyte G5 - Laptop Loses Sound At 35% Battery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gigabyte G5 - Laptop Loses Sound At 35% Battery: Having the exact same issue as described in ths thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-suddenly-no-sound-at-all-when-battery-35/bfb861b6-2499-4dff-96bc-f0afc2b8af72I have a Gigabyte G5 RTX30 series laptop, on Windows 10. As long as I have had the...
  6. Gigabyte G5 - Laptop Loses Sound At 35% Battery

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Gigabyte G5 - Laptop Loses Sound At 35% Battery: Having the exact same issue as described in ths thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-suddenly-no-sound-at-all-when-battery-35/bfb861b6-2499-4dff-96bc-f0afc2b8af72I have a Gigabyte G5 RTX30 series laptop, on Windows 10. As long as I have had the...
  7. Critical process died on Gigabyte g5 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical process died on Gigabyte g5 laptop: Hello, I've been trying to fix computer anyway I can so far I've tried restoring the computer, resetting the computer gave a error message, dism, chkdsk, and trying to use a USB to boot up my PC and my bios said it doesn't support USB booting, none of these solutions work....
  8. Critical process died on Gigabyte g5 laptop

Critical process died on Gigabyte g5 laptop: Hello, I've been trying to fix computer anyway I can so far I've tried restoring the computer, resetting the computer gave a error message, dism, chkdsk, and trying to use a USB to boot up my PC and my bios said it doesn't support USB booting, none of these solutions work....
  9. Laptop suddenly no sound at all when battery 35%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop suddenly no sound at all when battery 35%: I've only been using this laptop for a month. but i found that this laptop suddenly has no sound when the battery is 35% and i have to restart. How do I fix this problem?...
  10. Laptop suddenly no sound at all when battery 35%

Laptop suddenly no sound at all when battery 35%: I've only been using this laptop for a month. but i found that this laptop suddenly has no sound when the battery is 35% and i have to restart. How do I fix this problem?...