Windows 10: Gigabyte gtx1050ti bios update fail

Discus and support Gigabyte gtx1050ti bios update fail in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Please help, I am trying to update bios for my gigabyte gtx 1050ti graphics and I got this msg (The application has failed to start because its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by teots, Oct 28, 2019.

1. teots Win User

Gigabyte gtx1050ti bios update fail

Please help, I am trying to update bios for my gigabyte gtx 1050ti graphics and I got this msg (The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail).

:)

teots, Oct 28, 2019
  2. Christi Win User

How to update the BIOS and boot logo on a Gigabyte Designaire EX X399 motherboard

I have been trying to update the boot splash screen on the above BIOS (Gigabyte's aestethic is not my aesthetic) but the @bios program supplied by Gigabyte fails to install any bios updates at all. When attempting to install an updated stock BIOS, the program attempts to erase the BIOS chip and fails. It also often fails to load any alternative boot logo I attempt to use when using Gigabyte's Face Wizard software built into @bios.

My system is specced as follows: AMD Threadripper 1920x processor, 32GB ECC RAM (4x8GB), MSI Geforce 760 graphics card, 1TB Samsung Evo 970 NVME SSD. The hard drive is Bitlocker encrypted using the Threadripper internal TPM 2.0 module. Windows 10 version 1809.

So I have two questions

1. How do I update the motherboard BIOS from within Windows?
    2. How do I flash an alternate boot logo on this system given how unreliable Gigabyte's software seems to be?

Christi, Oct 28, 2019
  3. BAGZZlash Win User
    MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Oct 28, 2019
  4. Gigabyte gtx1050ti bios update fail

Should I update bios?

Lol, there is still so many myths about flashing bios and people actually believe in them. People, this is 2018, not 1998, bios updates are easy and when file is provided by manufacturer themselves then they do RMA gpus, motherboards, mice and all other devices which failed during flashing.

spectatorx, Oct 28, 2019
Thema:

Gigabyte gtx1050ti bios update fail

1. Gigabyte gtx1050ti bios update fail - Similar Threads - Gigabyte gtx1050ti bios

2. CSM support not showing in gigabyte bios!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CSM support not showing in gigabyte bios!: i want to enable secure boot in my PC. but can't do it. help me if anyone knows the solution. there's also not any csm support showing in my bios https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/csm-support-not-showing-in-gigabyte-bios/231fe5c2-3473-4b4e-a779-89115088018b
  3. CSM support not showing in gigabyte bios!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CSM support not showing in gigabyte bios!: i want to enable secure boot in my PC. but can't do it. help me if anyone knows the solution. there's also not any csm support showing in my bios https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/csm-support-not-showing-in-gigabyte-bios/231fe5c2-3473-4b4e-a779-89115088018b
  4. Gigabyte BIOS won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gigabyte BIOS won't open: After updating my BIOS it doesn't let me go into my BIOS* Gigabyte B650M DS3H Micro ATX AM5 MotherboardI have a Gigabyte Ultra Fast loading MOBO and i've already trying doing "DEL" off startup but that doesn't work.As well i've done Start Menu > Power > Hold Shift and click...
  5. Gigabyte BIOS won't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gigabyte BIOS won't open: After updating my BIOS it doesn't let me go into my BIOS* Gigabyte B650M DS3H Micro ATX AM5 MotherboardI have a Gigabyte Ultra Fast loading MOBO and i've already trying doing "DEL" off startup but that doesn't work.As well i've done Start Menu > Power > Hold Shift and click...
  6. Gigabyte B460M-DS3H Bios Update Question

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Gigabyte B460M-DS3H Bios Update Question: Hello All Gigabyte site shows F5D bios, currently running F5c, should i update to that one? or should i wait til it's final to proceed with that, reason wanna update is it aggravtes me if i'm not up to date, and secondly someday i wanna take advantage of Resizeable bar when i...
  7. Asking for the BIOS of Gigabyte F51 features and installation.

Asking for the BIOS of Gigabyte F51 features and installation.: Hello everyone!:I have a Base plate B450M DS3H (rev. 1.0) and I have seen on the official page that Gigabyte has released the version of its BIOS F51.If I have an AMD Ryzen 7 2700X processor and a HyperX Fury 2666 Mhz (2x8) Gb memory:1. Does the new version have the...
  8. bios update failed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    bios update failed: So I stupidly tried to update the BIOS as recommended by the HP support software I was counting on hard reset if it fail However it got stuck on a black screen with blue box saying 'Flashing Boot Block - 89%' after flashing boot block finish. my laptop screen only appears...
  9. Updated Bios on Gigabyte MoBo -- lost 3 SATA ports

Updated Bios on Gigabyte MoBo -- lost 3 SATA ports: I built my Intel i5 PC in 2010. The mobo is the Gigabyte GA-P55-USB3 "Ultra Durable"... After recently upgrading to Windows 10, I attempted to upgrade my RAM from 4 to 8 GB. My mobo did not recognize the two available RAM slots. I decided (wrongly) to upgrade my 5+ year old...
  10. can't Access Bios on gigabyte mb

can't Access Bios on gigabyte mb: f12 and delete keys are not working on boot up but will after booting to windows... GIGABYTE GA-78LMT-USB3 (rev. 6.0) AM3+ AMD 760G + SB710 USB 3.0 HDMI Micro ATX AMD Motherboard [img] GIGABYTE GA-78LMT-USB3 63349