Windows 10: Gigabyte RTX 3070 8GB Gaming OC video card problems

Discus and support Gigabyte RTX 3070 8GB Gaming OC video card problems in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I bought a Gigabyte RTX 3070 8GB Gaming OC video card. GeForce RTX™ 3070 GAMING OC 8G Key Features | Graphics Card - GIGABYTE Global... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by 74lobster, Jan 8, 2021.

1. 74lobster Win User

Gigabyte RTX 3070 8GB Gaming OC video card problems

Hello everyone,
    I bought a Gigabyte RTX 3070 8GB Gaming OC video card.

GeForce RTX™ 3070 GAMING OC 8G Key Features | Graphics Card - GIGABYTE Global

I made sure it had the latest firmware installed: 94.04.25.40.83 and I also installed the latest NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Drivers: 461.09 WHQL.
    The card on the side has Gigabyte lettering that glows in all colors.

I use Windows 10 Professional edition preview release (the latest one), however every now and then while I am using the PC, the mouse arrow disappears, after which the screen goes black and I have to restart the PC.

As a motherboard I have an Asus Prime Z940-P with the latest firmware installed (v. 1601) with 4 16GB RGB memory banks each that light up in color.

To manage the lighting of the DIMMs and the Gigabyte writing on the side of the video card, I use the AORUS Engine program (with the RGB Fusion 2.0 program included), however sometimes when opening the AORUS Engine program only the drawing of the 4 DIMMs for managing the color of their lighting while at other times (but not always) it also appears under the color management drawing of the Gigabyte illuminated in color that is present on the side of the graphics card, however sometimes it is present and adjustable, while other times it does not appear not even.
    Can anyone explain to me why?

Also, someone can recommend an alternative firmware to the original Gigabyte, but working, with another that improves the performance of the graphics card and its stability, but above all does not send it to reset?

Thanks in advance for any answers.

:)

74lobster, Jan 8, 2021
  2. 74lobster Win User

Hello everyone,
    I bought a Gigabyte RTX 3070 8GB Gaming OC video card.

GeForce RTX™ 3070 GAMING OC 8G Key Features | Graphics Card - GIGABYTE Global

I made sure it had the latest firmware installed: 94.04.25.40.83 and I also installed the latest NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Drivers: 461.09 WHQL.
    The card on the side has Gigabyte lettering that glows in all colors.

I use Windows 10 Professional edition preview release (the latest one), however every now and then while I am using the PC, the mouse arrow disappears, after which the screen goes black and I have to restart the PC.

As a motherboard I have an Asus Prime Z940-P with the latest firmware installed (v. 1601) with 4 16GB RGB memory banks each that light up in color.

To manage the lighting of the DIMMs and the Gigabyte writing on the side of the video card, I use the AORUS Engine program (with the RGB Fusion 2.0 program included), however sometimes when opening the AORUS Engine program only the drawing of the 4 DIMMs for managing the color of their lighting while at other times (but not always) it also appears under the color management drawing of the Gigabyte illuminated in color that is present on the side of the graphics card, however sometimes it is present and adjustable, while other times it does not appear not even.
    Can anyone explain to me why?

Also, someone can recommend an alternative firmware to the original Gigabyte, but working, with another that improves the performance of the graphics card and its stability, but above all does not send it to reset?

Thanks in advance for any answers.

74lobster, Jan 8, 2021
  3. swarfega Win User
    Question about video cards

You can see a comparison table here (table at bottom of page). Although it doesn't list the 1070, it does list the 2060, so you can get some idea of the power of the 2060 card.

swarfega, Jan 8, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 availability updated to Thursday, October 29th

Source: GeForce RTX 3070 Availability Update

Brink, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

1. Gigabyte RTX 3070 8GB Gaming OC video card problems - Similar Threads - Gigabyte RTX 3070

2. Assassin's Creed Origins has a gaming bug with gigabyte AORUS RTX 3070 3D running the GOG...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Assassin's Creed Origins has a gaming bug with gigabyte AORUS RTX 3070 3D running the GOG...: Assassin's Creed Origins does have a problem with the gigabyte AORUS RTX 3070 3D running the GOG galaxy game in Directx 11 mode, which I was able to fix by using open source dxvk-async-1.10.3 driver for the game , this game is the only one that seems to have a problem or at...
  3. Assassin's Creed Origins has a gaming bug with gigabyte AORUS RTX 3070 3D running the GOG...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Origins has a gaming bug with gigabyte AORUS RTX 3070 3D running the GOG...: Assassin's Creed Origins does have a problem with the gigabyte AORUS RTX 3070 3D running the GOG galaxy game in Directx 11 mode, which I was able to fix by using open source dxvk-async-1.10.3 driver for the game , this game is the only one that seems to have a problem or at...
  4. Any Reasonable prices on RTX 3070/3080?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Any Reasonable prices on RTX 3070/3080?: It looks like some NVIDIA RTX chip GPUs are coming back onto the consumer market. The prices I am seeing are ridiculous. Either NVIDIA or more than likely the board manufacturers are making a mint. Since I believe in supply and demand, I will avoid saying they are gouging....
  5. What monitor for rtx 3070?

What monitor for rtx 3070?: Hello, I wanted to ask you a question specifying also my preferences so you could choose (you who are perhaps more experienced than me) the best thing to do. I built a pc with an rtx 3070. But i don't have a monitor yet, i'm using a tv. My preferences are: -I play a lot, I...
  6. What monitor for rtx 3070?

What monitor for rtx 3070?: Hello, I wanted to ask you a question specifying also my preferences so you could choose (you who are perhaps more experienced than me) the best thing to do. I built a pc with an rtx 3070. But i don't have a monitor yet, i'm using a tv. My preferences are: -I play a lot, I...
  7. Drivers OK for Gigabyte Radeon RX 5600 XT GAMING OC-6G???

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drivers OK for Gigabyte Radeon RX 5600 XT GAMING OC-6G???: I would like comments from owners of this Gigabyte 5600 XT card about driver stabililty. I'm building a new rig based on ASUS ROG Strix-E and AMD 3900X. I was all set to buy this card https://www.newegg.com/gigabyte-rad...814932244?Item=N82E16814932244&quicklink=true and...
  8. NVIDIA announces the Quadro RTX 4000 graphics card with 8GB GDDR6

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA announces the Quadro RTX 4000 graphics card with 8GB GDDR6: NVIDIA today introduced the Quadro RTX 4000 graphics card — the company’s first midrange professional GPU powered by the NVIDIA Turing architecture and the NVIDIA RTX platform. Unveiled at the annual Autodesk University Conference in Las Vegas, the Quadro RTX 4000 puts...
  9. help with gigabyte oc guru 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help with gigabyte oc guru 2: hello can anyone help me im trying to delete gigabyte oc guru 2 tried alot of uninstall apps and still not got rid of it ,also in folder theres no uninstall exe please help me 101402
  10. Bluetooth Issue - Gigabyte Z87X-OC Force

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Issue - Gigabyte Z87X-OC Force: Hi *092 I'm having difficulties with my built-in bluetooth adapter ever since I upgraded to Windows 10. My motherboard is a Gigabyte Z87X-OC Force. The problem is that it does not show up on the toolbar or in the new fancy windows control panel. The device manager...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gigabyte rtx 3070 code 43