Windows 10: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master Wake On Lan not working?

Discus and support Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master Wake On Lan not working? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I hope you can help me, I am trying to get WOL (Wake On Lan) to work using Unified Remote but cannot seemto get it working. I have tried turning... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GizzmanSL2, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master Wake On Lan not working?

Hello I hope you can help me,
    I am trying to get WOL (Wake On Lan) to work using Unified Remote but cannot seemto get it working.

I have tried turning on WOL in the bios, enableing it in device manager, making sure ErP is off so the PC can WOL, making sure MAC addresses are correct and the magic packet is being sent which it is and everything else I can think of, it used to work on my old MSI motherboard before I upgraded to this last week so I know its something to do with the new board, I have followed these guides as well:

How To Configure Wake On LAN on Windows – Unified Remote

https://www.gigabyte.com/Support/FAQ/376

Am i missing something or is there anything else I can try because im all out of ideas?

Many thanks and kind regards

Chris

Motherboard: Z390 Aorus Master rev 1.0
    Bios: F10 (Newest)
    Windows 10 Pro 1903 (Build: 18362.476)
    i9-9900K (Stock)
    Hyper X 16GB DDR4 2400
    Samsung 960 Evo 250GB NVME M.2
    All latest drivers installed and up to date

Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master Wake On Lan not working? [​IMG]

Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master Wake On Lan not working? [​IMG]

:)

GizzmanSL2, Nov 15, 2019
  2. Da1wt Win User

Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra Motherboard [Intel LGA1151]

Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra motherboard with CPU socket Intel LGA1151 can install Windows 7 professional?

Please reply. Thank you.

Da1wt, Nov 15, 2019
  3. Wake On LAN is Not Working

I have been unable to get Wake on LAN functionality to work in Windows 10:

• I am attempting to do a Wakeup on LAN to my desktop computer which is running Windows 10 from my laptop which is also running Windows 10. The desktop computer is connected to my router through a wired Ethernet connection and the laptop is connected to the same router via a wireless connection
    • I'm doing this within my Local Area Network so I'm not going through a router from the external network
    • I've upgraded the driver on my network adapter to the latest version
    • I've enabled all the required functionality in the BIOS to enable Wake on LAN
    • I've turned on all the required settings in my network adapter to enable Wake on LAN
    • I've disabled "Fast Startup" in Windows 10
    • I'm using the "Wake on LAN" software application from Aquila Technology
    • The software is installed on both my desktop and laptop and I've tested it with the desktop in "listening" mode and verified that the desktop receives "magic" wake-up packets when it is up-and-running
    • When my desktop system is powered down and I send it a Magic Packet in exactly the same way as I did when it was powered up, nothing happens and it doesn't respond to the wake-up packet

Any suggestions of what I can do to further troubleshoot this problem?

Thanks,

chuckcobb3, Nov 15, 2019
  4. Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master Wake On Lan not working?

Trying to install Windows 10 on Aorus Z390 MB. Can't proceed past language selection window during install. Keyboard/mouse does not work.

HI I need help with this issue. I just ordered a new Windows 10 Pro to install and can't get past the language selection during installation. I updated my Gigabyte Aorus Z390 to newest Bios. Tried every USB connection for two keyboards/mouse. Nothing is
    working when I get to that stage. My keyboard/mouse works fine in BIOS. Can anyone help me please? Thanks

AlexanderLivingstone, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master Wake On Lan not working?

1. Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master Wake On Lan not working? - Similar Threads - Gigabyte Z390 Aorus

2. Wake on lan not working anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wake on lan not working anymore: Hi,Previously I'm using windows 10 and wake on lan works fine. But last year I do a in place upgrade to windows 11, then wake on lan never works again.I tried all steps I found from internet, nothing helps.Is there something changed in windows 11? and how could I bring WOL...
  3. Gigabyte Z390 UD (ver.1.1) & WOL

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Gigabyte Z390 UD (ver.1.1) & WOL: Good morning, first apologise if I am writing in a wrong place. i just bought a Gigabyte Z390 UD (ver.1.1) motherboard. I'm going crazy to find the WAKE ON LANE setting in the Bios. Can anyone tell me if this card supports it and if so from where it is activated? Thank you in...
  4. Wake on Lan Not Working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wake on Lan Not Working: I have a brand new out-of-the-box HP 800G5 Mini. When i turn it off from within Windows, the link lights Do Not lite up. When I go into BIOS and Not into Windows and do a Shutdown the Link lights go flash. I also have a New HP 800G5 Mini that has been updated with everything...
  5. Wake-On-Lan does not work

Wake-On-Lan does not work: Hi there I'm having trouble getting the Wake-On-Lan to work. Here is what I did so far: - I activated Wake-On-Lan in UEFI (there is only one option for this in my UEFI) - On my network adapter (Device Manager/Network adapters/Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller/Properties)...
  6. Wake on LAN not working

Wake on LAN not working: I just cannot get wake on LAN working. I have it enabled in my BIOS and supposedly my network card supports it as seen in this command. [img] However when I try to enable it I get bamboozled. [img] Also, sadly it is grayed out in the device manager. [img] Could the...
  7. Hardware Raid card for Gigabyte Z390 UD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hardware Raid card for Gigabyte Z390 UD: I tried the LSI/3Ware 9650SE-2LP and the 9650SE-4LPML in a new Gigabyte Z390 UD motherboard build, but the motherboard doesn't seem to be compatible. During boot, it seems to try to load the 3Ware Bios, but then fails. Is there a hardware Raid card that is compatible with...
  8. Wake up on LAN not working!

Wake up on LAN not working!: Hello. I have my desktop PC at my work office. This is great, but when I am at home, I only have a Chromebook and an Android tablet. I would love to get Steam Link or Chrome Remote Desktop to work, and possibly do some gaming at home. I've gotten it to work great, the...
  9. Wake on Lan - Not Working

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Wake on Lan - Not Working: My Inspiron 7586 does not wake on lan when the signal is sent from my phone or another PC if thte PC is sleeping. My network card and the BIOS are both set to be active for wake on lan. I would appreciate any assistance since Dell seems to be of no help (the "tech" did not...
  10. Wake On LAN is Not Working

Wake On LAN is Not Working: I have been unable to get Wake on LAN functionality to work in Windows 10: I am attempting to do a Wakeup on LAN to my desktop computer which is running Windows 10 from my laptop which is also running Windows 10. The desktop computer is connected to my router through a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wake on lan gigabyte uefi dualbios how to

2. gigabyte z390 aorus master WOL

3. gigabyte aorus ultra wake on lan

4. z390 aorus wol,
  5. z390 bios wake on lan