Windows 10: gim

Discus and support gim in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; when i press shutdown in my pc it show if you shut down now you and other person using this pc and lose unsaved work . but strange thing is that when... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SibangiAgrawal, Nov 9, 2020.

1. gim

when i press shutdown in my pc it show if you shut down now you and other person using this pc and lose unsaved work . but strange thing is that when my pc is already open and i press the shutdown button it is not showing .but when first time i open the pc and place where we give pin there is a option of shut down when i press that it is showing if you shut down now you and other person using this pc and lose unsaved work

:)

SibangiAgrawal, Nov 9, 2020
  2. Marie Ave Win User

Windows Asterisk sound plays randomly every few minutes. How do I solve it?

Hi Gim GuanTan,

There's a possibility that there were customization made on your desktop that automatically re-enabled these sound effects.

For us to get a better understanding about the issue that you're experiencing and provide a resolution suitable to your concern, kindly provide the following information:

• What changes were made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Were there any customization made on your desktop settings before experiencing this issue?

To isolate the issue, I suggest that you create a new user profile and check
    if the issue still persist.

You can also disable the sounds by right-clicking the sound icon > Sounds
    > under Sound Scheme select No Sounds > Apply
    > OK.

Update us with the results.

Marie Ave, Nov 9, 2020
  3. KB3149135 and KB3163018 causing Youtube (or other videos) unable to play at full screen mode.

Hi Gim,

The above issue might occur due to improper installation of the update, non-updated or incompatible graphics card driver installed on the computer

Before we assist further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• Which browser are you using to browse YouTube videos (Edge, Internet Explorer, others)?

• Did you check if similar issue persists on browsing YouTube videos on other browser?

• Does the issue occur on playing videos saved in the system drives?

Sometimes the issue might be browser specific. If haven’t tried, check if similar issue occurs on browsing online videos on other browsers.

If the issue persists, update the graphics driver manually from
    Device manager by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows logo + X keys on the keyboard and select
      Device manager from the context menu.

• Expand Display adapters, right click on the graphics driver and select
      Update this software from the context menu.

• Follow the on-screen instructions and wait for the update to complete.

• After the update is complete, close the window, restart the computer and check if the changes are effective.

• If the issue persists, download and install the latest and most compatible graphics driver from the manufacturer’s website and check if the issue is resolved.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of not able to play online videos in full screen mode on the computer in the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Nov 9, 2020
  4. gim

KB3149135 and KB3163018 Causing Youtube (or other videos) not able to go full screen mode.

Hello Gim,

As you are facing issues with accessing the YouTube videos in full screen mode we will help you with this issue.

This might be because of some third-party application conflicts with the Windows Updates.

I suggest you to download the updates manually on your device, install them in Clean boot state, access the YouTube videos and check if the issue persists.

Let us try the below steps to install the updates and check if it helps.

Step 1: Download the Windows Updates on your device.

Servicing stack update for Windows 10 Version 1511: June 14, 2016

And,

Cumulative Update for Windows 10 version 1511 and Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 4: June 14, 2016

Step 2: Install the updates in Clean boot state.

I suggest you to uninstall all the Microsoft services to install the updates.

Disclaimer: Putting your system in
    Clean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue.

• Press Windows Key + R to open
      Run command, type msconfig and hit Enter.
    • On the Services tab of the
      System Configuration
      dialog box, tap or click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then tap or click
      Disable all.
    • On the Startup tab of the
      System Configuration
      dialog box, tap or click Open Task Manager.
    • On the Startup tab in
      Task Manager
      , for each startup item, select the item and then click
      Disable
    • Close Task Manager.
    • On the Startup tab of the
      System Configuration
      dialog box, tap or click OK, and then restart the computer. Once you reboot your PC experience if any difference in performance.
    • And try to install the updates.

For more information about Clean boot refer:
    How to perform a clean boot in Windows

(Applies to Windows 10 as well)

Step 3: After install the updates try to access the YouTube videos in full screen mode on all the browser and check if the issue persists.

Hope it helps. Update us the status with accessing the videos on YouTube in full screen mode for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 9, 2020
Thema:

gim

1. gim - Similar Threads - gim

2. Gim 24 rgb fans not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Gim 24 rgb fans not working: I recently got these fans and they won't spin or light up. I connected these fans to the fan hub and they worked for the first day but now I cannot use them and they won't spin. My specs are: Also...