Windows 10: GIMP paintbrush not working; won’t let you draw

Discus and support GIMP paintbrush not working; won’t let you draw in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]GIMP is regarded as a free PhotoShop alternative. It’s robust enough to edit your […] This article GIMP paintbrush not working; won’t let you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Nov 26, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

GIMP paintbrush not working; won’t let you draw

WinClub, Nov 26, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. google and you tube stiil won t work

google and you tube stiil won t work

radelovric, Nov 26, 2020
  4. GIMP paintbrush not working; won’t let you draw

prize draw is microsoft running a draw and have i just won a prize or another scam under microsoft nane

hi i have just won a prize on Microsoft draw or is another scam is Microsoft running a draw there are plenty of winners

paulsutton806, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

GIMP paintbrush not working; won’t let you draw

1. GIMP paintbrush not working; won’t let you draw - Similar Threads - GIMP paintbrush working

2. Microsoft won’t let me login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft won’t let me login: I have the right password but it says I need to verify that it’s me. It won’t send my mom’s email a code and I tried the ‘verify online’ thing but nothing happened after a couple days. I can’t access my email because of this....
  3. can you draw on video in windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can you draw on video in windows 11?: there was an option for it in the photos app at one point but it doesnt seem to be there anymore?? theres an option for it in the films and movies app but that just opens the editor in photos which doesnt include drawing. i also dont think theres anything as simple as the...
  4. Computer won’t let me in.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Computer won’t let me in.: I purchased a new computer two days ago. The camera wouldn’t work until I installed supposedly critical windows 10 updates. It then worked and all was well until I turned on today. At the screen where I enter my pin, it won’t let me enter anything. I tried to access forgotten...
  5. Windows 11 Won’t Let You Move the Taskbar (But It Should)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 11 Won’t Let You Move the Taskbar (But It Should): Windows 11 includes but the changes to the taskbar are more than just skin deep. Microsoft has removed many taskbar options. Love it or hate it, the taskbar in Windows 11 is stuck on the bottom. Say Goodbye to the Movable Taskbar in the leaked build of Windows 11, but that...
  6. GIMP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GIMP: GIMP is a great app though i cannot open any jpg files and i have stuff to do masking and it just won't let me open the file that i need, do you guys know how will i do so? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gimp/301b9ff9-9129-4126-8396-7edc583b9b77
  7. PC won’t let me login, system restore won’t work, full reset won’t work.

PC won’t let me login, system restore won’t work, full reset won’t work.: I tried starting up my PC and when I’m in the initial screen I press space to enter my password and it jitters back to the initial screen, I can’t login, I enter safe mode by restarting my PC 3 times and try a system restore, says it can’t be done, tried a complete reset,...
  8. My drawing tablet works only as a mouse an draws only in the drawing program that the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My drawing tablet works only as a mouse an draws only in the drawing program that the...: Hello so i have this problem a girl gave me her old drawing tablet that is a wacom intuos comic the old version and i installed the latest driver through the official wacom website.The installation went smooth and it tells me I installed it perfectly. I'm able to use it as a...
  9. Won’t let me log in?

Won’t let me log in?: I assume this is a problem with windows or something physical with my computer, I just don’t know the difference. My laptop has been slowing down a lot and even bluescreening occasionly for about the past week. Now when I turn it on it never gets to the point where I can log...
  10. Gimp Update out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gimp Update out: Gimp has released Gimp 2.8.10. For those who cannot afford Photoshop or Coral Paint there is the free (open source) Gimp for photo editing.*Biggrin 1389