Windows 10: Give a exe a Ico which has none ?

Discus and support Give a exe a Ico which has none ? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Give a exe a Ico which has none ? I have a exe to a app thats in development from some programmer . But he didnt give it a ico image. Is there a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by OtherWay1982, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Give a exe a Ico which has none ?

Give a exe a Ico which has none ?
    :)

OtherWay1982, Sep 26, 2019

2. Why .ICO files blurry when you convert from an image?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below on how to change a picture to.ico format and check if this helps. Follow the steps below to do the same:

• Select the image\picture you want to convert into .ico.
    • Now resize the image to 32x32 using Paint or Photo Gallery.
    • Save the file and just rename it to with an .ico extension and also select 24bit bitmap.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Sep 26, 2019
  3. JimWynne Win User
    ico files?

You're referring to icon files, and most graphics programs can open them, including Paint. Right click on a .ico file, choose "Open with..." and take your choice.

JimWynne, Sep 26, 2019
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Give a exe a Ico which has none ? - Similar Threads - exe Ico has

2. Create ICO file with transparent background which looks error-free in the "small" explorer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Create ICO file with transparent background which looks error-free in the "small" explorer...: I have an ICO file with a transparent background which looks unclean in the small detail view of Windows Explorer.My icon is a drawn shape in PhotoShop and exported as PNG in different sizes to create it in Gimp as an ICO. It looks normal and sharp everywhere except in the...
  3. Create ICO file with transparent background which looks error-free in the "small" explorer...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Create ICO file with transparent background which looks error-free in the "small" explorer...: I have an ICO file with a transparent background which looks unclean in the small detail view of Windows Explorer.My icon is a drawn shape in PhotoShop and exported as PNG in different sizes to create it in Gimp as an ICO. It looks normal and sharp everywhere except in the...
  4. JPG to ICO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    JPG to ICO: My computer is running, Windows 10.But that's not an issue, in this case.To replace the picture, on a desktop icon.You have to convert, a JPEG. To an, ICO file.Whatever your, picture format is.It must be converted. To an, ICO file.For example, my movie icon. I prefer, cartoon...
  5. JPG to ICO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    JPG to ICO: My computer is running, Windows 10.But that's not an issue, in this case.To replace the picture, on a desktop icon.You have to convert, a JPEG. To an, ICO file.Whatever your, picture format is.It must be converted. To an, ICO file.For example, my movie icon. I prefer, cartoon...
  6. JPG to ICO

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Change color ico

Change color ico: Hi, I extracted the network ico from the .dll via iconsext, can anyone tell me how to change the color? Thanks 169205
  8. i’m about to give up, none of these options work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i’m about to give up, none of these options work: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/laurenb0509 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hy6p3e/im_about_to_give_up_none_of_these_options_work/
  9. Where is this .ico located?

Where is this .ico located?: Windows 10 - 1903 [img] The icon on the far left is the one in cannot find. I can only browse to the one on the far right when I choose "Change Icon" in properties for my shortcut. 146467
  10. following program on running gives output: an error .exe has stopped working. please some...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    following program on running gives output: an error .exe has stopped working. please some...: #include<stdio.h> #include<conio.h> int main() { int i; char s[]="Sky is blue"; while(s[i]!=0) { printf("%c%c%c%c\n",s[i],i[s],*(s+i),*(i+s)); i++; } getch(); return 0; }...