Windows 10: Give admin rights to one app to a different domain user.

Discus and support Give admin rights to one app to a different domain user. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; An app that im trying to install in a computer that is in a azure domain, it wont lauch if i just duble click on it. so everytime i have to run it as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BatonGrajqevci, May 12, 2022.

1. Give admin rights to one app to a different domain user.

An app that im trying to install in a computer that is in a azure domain, it wont lauch if i just duble click on it. so everytime i have to run it as an admin. That means that i gave to login with admin credentials and start it as an administrator. Is there a way that i can give admin rights to that single app to not ask for admin credentials ever again. To only give permition to the user to have full control to that app.Any answers should be helpful.

:)

BatonGrajqevci, May 12, 2022
  2. Matt18 Win User

admin rights keep disappearing!?!!

Hi guys,

I am actually having a problem at work that our IT department hasn't been able to figure out. I am supposed to be a member of the admin group. We are on a domain. The problem is that everytime I reboot the computer I loose my admin rights(no longer in the administrator group) and just become a normal user again. I have tried googling this and didn't get to many results.
    I believe IT is just giving me local admin rights, not admin rights for the whole domain.

Any suggestions?

EDIT: It is on Windows XP Pro.

Matt18, May 12, 2022
  3. Domain admin user with special rights

Hello, I need to set a domain admin user (setup in Active Directory) in all computers from a domain, but NOT with rights on servers.

He/she should be able to do everything, but no starting session in any server (olny in user's computers).

Is this possible?

Thanks.

Nicolas Zanelli, May 12, 2022
  4. AndrejF Win User

Give admin rights to one app to a different domain user.

Local Admin/Domains Admin Rights ISSUE please help

Hello Guys, I know that here is lot of theards with similar issue but I have really read most of topics hours and hours and still dont understand how to do it so I am thank you for all advices:
    So we have company network "namecompany.com" where is connected all devices in company. Users use their company email address= domain users, to connect to each device, so with one email address is possible to log in in any device in company with platform win 10.
    Regarding my issue: I have two PC´s, as mentioned in one network, I am log in on both PC´s with same company email address, so I am log in two device with one company email address. Everything is synchonized and every change in first PC´s is showen in second (files etc.). First PC "device.no.1" has the admin rights, so when I log in with my company email address I have admin rights, but if I log in "device no. 2" with same account I am only User. So every change I would like to do I am asking to write name of admin and password, if I enter my name of password of PC´s where I am admin,, it doesnt work, I know becuase there is necessary to enter domain admin user. So I am looking for way to give second PC device no.2 admin rights using my first PC device no.1 where I have admin rights.

So I have some ideas how to do:
    1. I think my account is in network as domain user, so solution is make from domain user, admin domain user so will have access to all computer in network- but this is not allowed so not possible

2. then I try log in in PC where I am admin and then lusrmgr.msc, User and Group Management and there is user and group, so when I click Group/Administrator and Properites of Administrator then I see the Administrators and there is members: "companynetwork"/domains/admins then "companynetwork"/MyPCname So If I understand correct admin rights have all domains admins and me as Admin... so If I need to have same on second PC where I am only user, only way is to become domains admin, then open lusrmgr.msc on second PC and add "companynetwork"/MyPCname as admin?

3. it is possible any other solution? for example gpedit.msc and manage membership of domain groups by using restricted groups... I found some option on google but I really dont know too much about this option and how to do it...

4. creating network administration: Choose Start→ Administrative Tools → Active Directory Users and Computers but in this way I dont want to create new account only use existing account and change rights but again I dont know nothing about it so I need advice and again

5. Active directory, our domains admin users use it to install software and others, I can find there is my name of PC and others Users... so why I want to have admin rights in PC no.2 becuase of microsoft app mouse without border, I can install it on both PC´s but open and use only on PC where I am Admin, on second PC I need to enter admin name and password because I am only user.

6. So second I thinking about allowing this app. mouse without border to use it in our network without admin rights and then I will no need admin rights to open app. because the app will not ask it, maybe possible to configure?
    Thank you for all advice.

7. Best way to ask some domains admin in company to get permission rights directly in second PC´s but it is not possible, our domains admins not work directly in comapny and for admin rights we need serious reason not only permission to some app. and this permission I have only on one my first PC device no.1, but app. mouse without border is not reason and I see only solution to make me domains admin for a moment and then remove....using options which I mentoined up or any way where I could allow this app in network so app will not ask for admin rights...
    Thanks for all advices.

AndrejF, May 12, 2022
Thema:

Give admin rights to one app to a different domain user.

1. Give admin rights to one app to a different domain user. - Similar Threads - admin rights app

2. Give admin rights to one app to a different domain user.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Give admin rights to one app to a different domain user.: An app that im trying to install in a computer that is in a azure domain, it wont lauch if i just duble click on it. so everytime i have to run it as an admin. That means that i gave to login with admin credentials and start it as an administrator. Is there a way that i can...
  3. Is there a way to give a user account super admin rights?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to give a user account super admin rights?: Hi all. I'm wondering if there is a way to give my user account absolute authority in the operating system? I occasionally bump into files that my user account doesn't have access to, and when I click 'get access' it says I've been denied permissions, and that I need to go...
  4. Local Admin/Domains Admin Rights ISSUE please help

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Local Admin/Domains Admin Rights ISSUE please help: Hello Guys, I know that here is lot of theards with similar issue but I have really read most of topics hours and hours and still dont understand how to do it so I am thank you for all advices: So we have company network "namecompany.com" where is connected all devices in...
  5. Adding Domain User as Local Admin

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding Domain User as Local Admin: Hi there, We are trying to set up the computer of one of our remote employees in house and are running into the issue that every time a setting is changed or a program is installed, it is requiring an administrator password from our domain. We don't want this meaning having...
  6. Provide an end user with Admin rights for a specific app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Provide an end user with Admin rights for a specific app: We have a number of end users that use an app that requires admin credentials every time it's launched. How can we provide full control to a user without having to constantly type in our admin creds everytime? I've tried a few options under PROPERTIES in the app, but none...
  7. whats the difference between admin and admin user

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    whats the difference between admin and admin user: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/residentofsanandreas [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hux92h/whats_the_difference_between_admin_and_admin_user/
  8. Calculator app crashing for one specific user on domain

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calculator app crashing for one specific user on domain: One of our domain users was having an issue with an unrelated program and, since we had very little information to go on, we removed her local profile from the PC and had her start over from scratch. Since then, her calculator app crashes as it's launching. It will open a...
  9. Grant Admin Rights to Standard user for certain apps

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Grant Admin Rights to Standard user for certain apps: I Would like to know if there are any options to grant admin rights for certain apps to standard users. such as update and reinstall rights. only to specific applications....
  10. Domain admin user with special rights

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Domain admin user with special rights: Hello, I need to set a domain admin user (setup in Active Directory) in all computers from a domain, but NOT with rights on servers. He/she should be able to do everything, but no starting session in any server (olny in user's computers). Is this possible? Thanks....