Windows 10: Give computer away

Discus and support Give computer away in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I want to give my computer to someone, how do I remove me as a user (and add them)?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by OkiePoke73, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Give computer away

I want to give my computer to someone, how do I remove me as a user (and add them)?

:)

OkiePoke73, Aug 17, 2018
  2. Aquinus Win User

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Aug 17, 2018
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Aug 17, 2018
  4. Give computer away

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

• Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    • Select or click Ease of Access.
    • Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    • Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    • Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    • In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    • Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    • In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    • In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

Give computer away

1. Give computer away - Similar Threads - computer away

2. Walked away from computer and when i came back it and woke it up with mouse it restarted...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Walked away from computer and when i came back it and woke it up with mouse it restarted...: Walked away from my computer for a few minutes and came back to my monitors asleep and when I woke the computer started up like I just had turned it on so it must've crashedHere is minidump: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pFYNxBj2A8qzL1eI4ikwgfswwYCIezjx/view?usp=sharing...
  3. Walked away from computer and when i came back it and woke it up with mouse it restarted...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Walked away from computer and when i came back it and woke it up with mouse it restarted...: Walked away from my computer for a few minutes and came back to my monitors asleep and when I woke the computer started up like I just had turned it on so it must've crashedHere is minidump: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pFYNxBj2A8qzL1eI4ikwgfswwYCIezjx/view?usp=sharing...
  4. My husband passed away recently. I do not know how to access his computer to get the...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My husband passed away recently. I do not know how to access his computer to get the...: My husband passed away recently. I do not know how to access his computer to get the photos. I don't know his pin or password. Can you help please?...
  5. my mother has past away and when i went to make changes to her computer she is the admin,...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my mother has past away and when i went to make changes to her computer she is the admin,...: my mother has past away and when i went to make changes to her computer she is the admin, how can i remove her account without losing any files. the os is win 10...
  6. My husband passed away recently. I do not know how to access his computer to get the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My husband passed away recently. I do not know how to access his computer to get the...: My husband passed away recently. I do not know how to access his computer to get the photos. I don't know his pin or password. Can you help please?...
  7. My husband passed away recently. I do not know how to access his computer to get the...

8. When will windows require you to log in again if you have been away from the computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will windows require you to log in again if you have been away from the computer?: when will windows require you to log in again if you have been away from the computer, i put it on "when the computer activates from sleep" but the setting keep resetting to "never" after every wakeup from sleep mode. This have never happened before...
  9. When will windows require you to log in again if you have been away from the computer?

When will windows require you to log in again if you have been away from the computer?: when will windows require you to log in again if you have been away from the computer, i put it on "when the computer activates from sleep" but the setting keep resetting to "never" after every wakeup from sleep mode. This have never happened before...
  10. Random system crashes whether it's in use or when I step away. Computer restarts/reboots.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random system crashes whether it's in use or when I step away. Computer restarts/reboots.: Hi guys I hope someone can help as this has been incredibly annoying and I have no clue how to distinguish the crash purpose, sometimes my computer restarts on it's own and I know it is due to the crash even if I am away from my computer. It is VERY similar to this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. give computer away

2. give pc away

3. give this computer away

4. how to give a pc away