Windows 10: Give game purchased to my son

Discus and support Give game purchased to my son in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I purchased Minecraft Dungeon Hero Edition for my son's birthday using my Microsoft Account. I can see the purchase in my Microsoft Account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by lsCW, May 28, 2020.

1. lsCW Win User

Give game purchased to my son

Hello,

I purchased Minecraft Dungeon Hero Edition for my son's birthday using my Microsoft Account. I can see the purchase in my Microsoft Account order history. However, I cannot install the software. I am logged into the Microsoft Store but do not see the game listed in my library. When I return to the Minecraft Dungeon page in the Microsoft Store, the only option is to purchase it again. When I look at the order, there is no link to install from or a registration code.

How do I install this game that I purchased?

Thank you.

:)

2. In Game Purchases on another account

Hi Susan,

We acknowledge that you're having issues with your in-app purchases for a game. We would suggest double checking the account signed in to the game to see if it's your son's account. That would be the reason why the purchases were being placed in your son's
    account instead of yours but the payment method saved was yours.

In case that you would like the option to refund these purchases, we advise in contacting our Answer Desk. You can easily reach them by clicking on this

link

Regards.

Jomel_Santos, May 28, 2020
  3. RRotter Win User
    Store game not showing as purchased ... and not playable

My son purchased the Store game PuppetShow: Porcelain Smile. His account wallet showed that there was a deduction for the proper amount. His list of purchases does NOT show the purchase.

When attempting to load the game,he gets a dialog box stating "You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use:" <the game name>. This appears to be a common problem based on searches. This then becomes an unresolvable loop failure.

We need to have the purchased game show up and become playable.

RRotter, May 28, 2020
  4. Give game purchased to my son

games (in game purchases)

Hi James,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open Internet Explorer and click on Tools.
    • Select Internet Options and go to Advanced
      tab
    • Uncheck Do not save encrypted pages to disk and click
      OK.
    • Now check if you are able to make the purchase.

Hope this helps. Keep us updated with the status of the issue to continue assisting you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, May 28, 2020
Thema:

Give game purchased to my son

1. Give game purchased to my son - Similar Threads - game purchased son

2. I can't give my son consent because of an error in the system.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't give my son consent because of an error in the system.: My son is trying to open a new Microsoft child account but when i try to give consent, it says that there is a problem in the system. Then I retry but instead of the consent page, it shows the "Home" page. What can I do to fix this and what is the error? Error message...
  3. I can't give my son consent because of an error in the system.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't give my son consent because of an error in the system.: My son is trying to open a new Microsoft child account but when i try to give consent, it says that there is a problem in the system. Then I retry but instead of the consent page, it shows the "Home" page. What can I do to fix this and what is the error? Error message...
  4. I can't give my son consent because of an error in the system.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I purchased a fortnite skin as a gift for my son and can't redeem it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased a fortnite skin as a gift for my son and can't redeem it.: I purchased a fortnite skin as a gift for my son through MS and trying to redeem it opened it with my MS account. Since they wont give me a refund how do I apply the skin to my fortnite account? Ive already connected my xbox and fortnite accounts and it has not appeared....
  6. How To Give Computer/Windows License To My Son

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How To Give Computer/Windows License To My Son: Hi All I have just built myself a new computer with a new Windows 10 License. My old computer is a pretty decent Core i7-4770 computer which I would like to give to my son. Reformatting and clean installing Windows is not my problem. My problem is I do not know how to...
  7. Unable to allow purchases for son

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to allow purchases for son: I have received requests to approve 2 in game purchases made by my son in Microsoft Family Safety. The account clearly shows that there is £20 in the account and the 2 purchases are £1.99 each, so there are adequate funds available. However every time I try to approve...
  8. Purchase of Affinity Photo for my son

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Purchase of Affinity Photo for my son: My son Roberto would like to purchase, the Affinity Photo for his PC. Now I got an e-Mail which says I have to affirm this purchase. That's what I am willing to to. Unfortunately, when I have to complete my credit Card Details and also the address, Germany is set as default...
  9. Giving my son full permissions

Giving my son full permissions: How do i take all the restrictions off for my son? My son cant even add his friends in minecraft or on his xbox PC version account. I have flipped all the things off that i can find in microsoft family settings and he still cannont add friends cause of the set up nor go into...
  10. Giving Win10 PC to Son, To reset, or not to reset?

Giving Win10 PC to Son, To reset, or not to reset?: I want to give my desktop PC to my Son. I don't want to do a complete reset because it is all updated and set up for gaming with software and drivers for Graphics card etc. I'm also including second hard drive for him to use as storage for games/programs ( It is clean) and a...