Windows 10: GIVE ME MY VERTICAL TASKBAR BACK, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discus and support GIVE ME MY VERTICAL TASKBAR BACK, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; MS, I have always been a PC girl. I don't know or care what Mac does or how they do it....until now. Someone tell me if MAC allows a vertical taskbar.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sazz.K., Jan 22, 2022.

1. Sazz.K. Win User

GIVE ME MY VERTICAL TASKBAR BACK, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

MS, I have always been a PC girl. I don't know or care what Mac does or how they do it....until now. Someone tell me if MAC allows a vertical taskbar. Yes...I miss my vertical taskbar THAT MUCH. So much, I want to throw out my PC based computer and if MAC does vertical taskbars get a MAC. For the love of ALL THAT IS HOLY....give me BACK MY VERTICAL TASKBAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If anyone knows a way to do it without having to be a serious programmer or risk toasting my computer, please please share!

:)

Sazz.K., Jan 22, 2022
  2. Liezl Fal Win User

vertical taskbar width

Hi Jim,

To be able to drag the taskbar and make it narrower the way you like it, please unlock it first.

To do it, here are the steps:

• Right click on the Taskbar and unlock it by unchecking the
      Lock all taskbars option.

• Drag the edge of the bar and arrange it according to your preference.
    • Right click on the task bar and lock it again once done.
    Let us know if you need more help.

Regards.

Liezl Fal, Jan 22, 2022
  3. Grzegorz Win User
    Multiple columns in vertical taskbar?

Is there any chance/hack/possibility to have multiple columns when locating the taskbar on the side of the desktop?
    I mean, when vertical, no matter how thick the taskbar is made, there is always only one icons column and one needs to scroll it, when those do not fit:

GIVE ME MY VERTICAL TASKBAR BACK, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! 41462d1486569782t-taskbar-doesnt-stack-when-vertical-vertical.png

The only thing I found on the Net related to this is this topic:
    taskbar doesn't stack when vertical? - Windows 7 Help Forums
    But - first - I totally don't get this patent with a folder (?), and second - there are some years that passed, maybe, finally, there is a way to do this...? Or any taskbar tweaker, skin, whatever...?

Grzegorz, Jan 22, 2022
  4. Edwin Win User

Multiple columns in vertical taskbar?

I'm guessing the 'Pinned' Taskbar Icons stay in a single row because of the whole thumbnail preview thing.
    Perhaps with a 3rd party utility...
    Multiple rows are easily achieved creating a new Toolbar, (right click Taskbar/Toolbars/New toolbar...)
    unlock the Taskbar and drag Toolbars to desired position by hovering of the double separator bars til you see a double headed arrow, (you can drag them over top of each other to flip their positions)...

GIVE ME MY VERTICAL TASKBAR BACK, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

GIVE ME MY VERTICAL TASKBAR BACK, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

Edwin, Jan 22, 2022
Thema:

1. GIVE ME MY VERTICAL TASKBAR BACK, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! - Similar Threads - VERTICAL TASKBAR PLEASE

2. Please give me update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please give me update: Im on windows 10 home 22h2 and my pc meets minimum requirements and i checked in the health app but in windows update it isnt there and i remember it being there but i went back to windows 10 and now i want to go back and the option isnt there and windows 11 installation...
  3. Please give me update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please give me update: Im on windows 10 home 22h2 and my pc meets minimum requirements and i checked in the health app but in windows update it isnt there and i remember it being there but i went back to windows 10 and now i want to go back and the option isnt there and windows 11 installation...
  4. Please give me a solution.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Please give me a solution.: my windows 10 proupgaded to win.11 Lenovo yoga 6 laptop recently had a recovery . Now it asks me to activate windows again and when I place the product key to change it, it shows the error 0x803fa067 . Please give me a solution for this.....
  5. Please give me a solution.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please give me a solution.: my windows 10 proupgaded to win.11 Lenovo yoga 6 laptop recently had a recovery . Now it asks me to activate windows again and when I place the product key to change it, it shows the error 0x803fa067 . Please give me a solution for this.....
  6. Please give me a solution.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. GIVE ME MY VERTICAL TASKBAR BACK, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

GIVE ME MY VERTICAL TASKBAR BACK, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!: MS, I have always been a PC girl. I don't know or care what Mac does or how they do it....until now. Someone tell me if MAC allows a vertical taskbar. Yes...I miss my vertical taskbar THAT MUCH. So much, I want to throw out my PC based computer and if MAC does vertical...
  8. WILL YOU GIVE ME MY PICTURES BACK PLEASE ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WILL YOU GIVE ME MY PICTURES BACK PLEASE ?: I HAVE A COLLECTION OF PHOTOS WHICH I TRANSFERRED FROM MY WINDOWS 10 TO A SANDISK MEMORY VAULT, ALL GOOD, NOW MY COMPUTER DOES NOT EVEN RECOGNIZE THE EXTERNAL DRIVE, ALSO MY SETTINGS DO NOT HAVE THE TROUBLESHOOT DEVICES, WHY DOES IT NOT NOW WORK, IT WAS FINE, I HAVE BEEN...
  9. Give me help, please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Give me help, please: I wanted to know if windows defender, after uninstalling the third party antivirus and rebooting the system, would return to how it was before the third party antivirus installation. I have this doubt. submitted by /u/davide016 [link] [comments]...
  10. Give me back Dolby

Give me back Dolby: Fix Dolby https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/give-me-back-dolby/26d16b8a-1ab2-4483-950f-1acea2546d57