Windows 10: Give Product Key to my wife

Discus and support Give Product Key to my wife in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hey, I recently purchased two (2) copies of Windows 10 Pro, one for myself and one for my wife. However, both Product Keys were sent my Inbox. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by KingFirebeard, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Give Product Key to my wife

Hey,

I recently purchased two (2) copies of Windows 10 Pro, one for myself and one for my wife. However, both Product Keys were sent my Inbox. I bought one for her and one for myself, can she use one the 'Keys and attach it to her account?

Also, the copies were purchased on the phone with Microsoft so, do we have Product Keys or Digital Licenses, because the information reads that I enter the Product Key for brand new machines that have never had a copy of Windows before, which is what our machines will be - newly built.

Thanks,

"D"

:)

KingFirebeard, Feb 12, 2019
  2. Sher Amo Win User

Product key

Hi Megan,

A product key is used when activating a software.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• What product are you trying to activate?
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Office application?
    • Which version of Office are you trying to activate? To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this
      link.
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Windows?

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Feb 12, 2019
  3. i know the product id but forget the product key

Hello,

There is still a way to search for your product key. Kindly follow the steps below for you to know your product key:

• Press Windows key + X
    • Click Command Prompt (admin)
    • Enter the following command: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey
    • Then hit Enter
    The product key will be revealed, copy the product key then enter it.

Give us an update on what happens.

Anthony Cato, Feb 12, 2019
  4. AndreTen Win User

Give Product Key to my wife

Where is my Product Key if I want to re-install?

Like davidhk said. But if you really want to see your windows key, I would suggest Belarc advisor. It will give you some useful information about your system, product keys of your software is among them (not only Microsoft, you will have listed most of your keys).

AndreTen, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

Give Product Key to my wife

1. Give Product Key to my wife - Similar Threads - Product Key wife

2. MY PRODUCT ID 00426-292-0000007-85401 PLEASE GIVE ME MY PRODUCT KEY

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MY PRODUCT ID 00426-292-0000007-85401 PLEASE GIVE ME MY PRODUCT KEY: MY PRODUCT ID 00426-292-0000007-85401 PLEASE GIVE ME MY PRODUCT KEY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-product-id-00426-292-0000007-85401-please-give/5e55437c-efbe-4f83-8c1f-95a123f835f4
  3. is it possible for my wife to share her windows 10 home and product key with my kids laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is it possible for my wife to share her windows 10 home and product key with my kids laptop: my child has a hp 2000 running windows 8.1 and i keep receiving alerts saying it wont function after January 23, 2023 but my wife and i just bought a new lap top so could i use our product key to install the updated windows onto hers?...
  4. Is it legal to give product key to another person?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it legal to give product key to another person?: I purchased a Windows 10 Pro retail package directly from Microsoft in 2015. Package contents include a USB 3.0 drive, a card imprinted with a product key, and instructions. I am currently using Windows 11 Pro that is activated with a digital license. The Windows 11 Pro was...
  5. Is it legal to give product key to another person?

Is it legal to give product key to another person?: I purchased a Windows 10 Pro retail package directly from Microsoft in 2015. Package contents include a USB 3.0 drive, a card imprinted with a product key, and instructions. I am currently using Windows 11 Pro that is activated with a digital license. The Windows 11 Pro was...
  6. CAN YOU GIVE ME MY PRODUCT KEY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CAN YOU GIVE ME MY PRODUCT KEY: DURING RESET MY PC WINDOW CRUSHED HOW CAN HOW CAN I GET BACK MY WINDOW 10 PRODUCT KEY AND INSTALL IT AGAIN INTO MY PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-give-me-my-product-key/61857045-6243-46d7-880f-271ae134e69c
  7. CAN YOU GIVE ME MY PRODUCT KEY

CAN YOU GIVE ME MY PRODUCT KEY: DURING RESET MY PC WINDOW CRUSHED HOW CAN HOW CAN I GET BACK MY WINDOW 10 PRODUCT KEY AND INSTALL IT AGAIN INTO MY PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-give-me-my-product-key/61857045-6243-46d7-880f-271ae134e69c
  8. CAN YOU GIVE ME MY PRODUCT KEY

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Bootcamp Not Giving A Product Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Bootcamp Not Giving A Product Key: I am running windows 10, through bootcamp. I went to the support sites for Microsoft, thinking it would have an answer, but it did not. I just download the Microsoft application, and can't do anything without a product key. Please let me know what someone can find, thanks....
  10. Will Microsoft give me a new product key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Will Microsoft give me a new product key?: I bought a product key from a friend. The friend mailed it to me but when it came it was soaking wet and unreadable it had rained. I tried calling my friend back and he's not picking up his telephone. Would Microsoft give me a new key, since I'm unable to use the one I...