Windows 10: Give up microphone no access (last accessed)

Discus and support Give up microphone no access (last accessed) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I’m running two headsets on windows 10 and they are all configured correctly but in Microphone privacy settings - Allow desktop apps to access your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Driver170, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Driver170 Win User

Give up microphone no access (last accessed)

I’m running two headsets on windows 10 and they are all configured correctly but in Microphone privacy settings - Allow desktop apps to access your microphone.

I see both my audio devices that I’m trying to use but there is only one of them that says - Currently in use (in red)

But my other one just says last accessed (date and time)

:)

Driver170, Dec 20, 2019

2. Accessing the microphone

I know there is a list of apps that can access the microphone. However there are two programs that I WANT to be able to access the mic, but they are not on the list and I cannot find a way to add them. They both access the camera fine, but do not access
    the mic. I can only do it by using the mic troubleshooter and saying, Cortana can't hear me, then repeating the phrase. It THEN works, softly first, then louder. Help?

ClaudeWilliams1, Dec 20, 2019
  3. DRDNA Win User
    Recover access database

Looks like you will need to rebuild the whole thing but at least you have the data still, right?
    EDIT: Wait did you try this?

Convert a database to the Access 2007 file format

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/a...-the-access-2007-file-format-HA010048406.aspx

You cannot convert a replicated database to the Office Access 2007 file format. However, you can use Access 2007 to create a replica of a database that is formatted in either the Access 2000 or the Access 2002 - 2003 file format.

More copy and paste:
    [paste:font size="5"]Convert an Access 97 database, Convert an Access 95 database, or Convert an Access 2.0 database.
    • Click the Microsoft Office Button
      Give up microphone no access (last accessed) [​IMG]
      , point to Save As, and then, under Save the database in another format, click the file format to which you want to convert.
    • If any database objects are open when you use the Save Database As command, Access prompts you to close them prior to creating the copy. Click Yes to make Access close the objects, or click No to cancel the entire process. If needed, Access will also prompt you to save any changes.
    • In the Save As dialog box, type a file name in the File name box, and then click Save.
    Access creates the copy of the database, and then opens the copy. Access automatically closes the original database.

Here is a short and sweet version: http://www.ehow.com/how_7339817_convert-2003-database-access-2007.html

DRDNA, Dec 20, 2019
  4. Give up microphone no access (last accessed)

Skype "can't access sound card" for microphone

Hi,

As you are facing issues with accessing the microphone on Skype. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

We appreciate your time spent in resolving the issue.

• Do let us know if you have made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • Which version of Skype have you installed on your computer?

As a workaround, I suggest you to check if there are any updates for the Skype app in Windows Store. If so, try to install the updates and check if it helps.

Also, I recommend you to check with the settings in Skype app.

Step 1: Check configuration in Skype

Normally, you will receive the message about recording device error, if the microphone or the webcam is not configured properly in Skype.

To check configuration:

• Open Skype and navigate to tools
    • Click options and check for sound device.

Step 2: Verify in the recording tab if the Microphone is enabled and working.

To check:

• Click Start, click Control Panel
    • Click Soundand click Audio.

Hope it helps. Update us the status with the error message on Skype for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 20, 2019
Thema:

Give up microphone no access (last accessed)

1. Give up microphone no access (last accessed) - Similar Threads - microphone access last

2. Stuck with no microphone access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck with no microphone access: Ever since I got a new headset, Windows has never tried to recognize my headset's microphone, which, no matter what I try to do, I can't fix it. Can someone please help me find the solution? I've been trying to fix this for very a long time. Thank you....
  3. Stuck with no microphone access

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stuck with no microphone access: Ever since I got a new headset, Windows has never tried to recognize my headset's microphone, which, no matter what I try to do, I can't fix it. Can someone please help me find the solution? I've been trying to fix this for very a long time. Thank you....
  4. camera and microphone access

in Windows 10 Customization
    camera and microphone access: hi, i am having trouble in making video calls in facebook messenger using chrome and the app itself in my laptop windows 10 i have already checked my settings and everything related to chrome and messenger app. i have seen that the cam and mic settings were on already. in...
  5. cant access microphone

cant access microphone: so after the latest windows update i noted that my microphone didnt work. i tried following guides on how to fix it. but my problem is that i cannot access the microphone properties in the control pannel. i can open headphones, but as soon as i open the mic one it stops...
  6. Microphone limited Access

Microphone limited Access: Greetings my fellow man and woman. I come before you to ask for some helpful assistance. Typically you'd have issues with a mic not putting out or just putting out to absolutely everything it can. I'm right in between that. I'm having a problematic issue where my Mic only...
  7. microphone access by app

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microphone access by app: Can't figure out if Amazon is hacking my laptop microphone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-access-by-app/b0a09cef-3fde-43be-9325-31106b63cd41"
  8. Microphone access

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microphone access: So, i do NOT want microsoft to legally get access to my microphone however i still want to use it in apps. If i disable the microphone in privacy settings it just doesnt work in any app whatsoever so im basically forced to "allow access to the microphone on this device" if i...
  9. Last Access Timestamp

in Windows 10 Support
    Last Access Timestamp: Hello There is one tutorial which is available on SevenForums, but not here, the reason I ask is that I found somewhere that the value is changed since Windows 10 1803: Last Access Timestamp - Enable or Disable in Windows - Windows 7 Help Forums So the one on the other...
  10. Accessing the microphone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Accessing the microphone: I know there is a list of apps that can access the microphone. However there are two programs that I WANT to be able to access the mic, but they are not on the list and I cannot find a way to add them. They both access the camera fine, but do not access the mic. I can only...