Windows 10: Give us a minute issue

Discus and support Give us a minute issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Give us a minute, were updating app name roblox, it should be ready to use again shortly. Pls help me to fix this problem.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kurt 02, Mar 21, 2021.

1. Kurt 02 Win User

Give us a minute issue

Give us a minute, were updating app name roblox, it should be ready to use again shortly.

Pls help me to fix this problem.

:)

Kurt 02, Mar 21, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 21, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 21, 2021
  4. Jerry8A Win User

Give us a minute issue

Optical Drive Issue

Hello Anak –

Appreciate your detailed return. Your added steps really helped.

Assuming I did the steps correctly, this is where I am now.

Screenshot 12 shows my CD Disc shortcut on my desktop.
    Screenshot 10 shows the CD Drive shortcut listed in the “Send to” listing.
    Screenshot 11 shows the “Send to” listing after the steps were taken, but the CD drive name is not listed.

So, it appears the steps did not work for me. And, I did try the steps, “If it still won’t do ……” and still no luck.

What do you think?

JerryA

Give us a minute issue [​IMG]

Jerry8A, Mar 21, 2021
Thema:

Give us a minute issue

1. Give us a minute issue - Similar Threads - minute issue

2. I'm Having issues When a play a game for first 15 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm Having issues When a play a game for first 15 minutes: Hey guys, the issue for me is that when ever i play a game like overwatch 2 or any other games i have a fps issue for the first 10-15 minutes where i have an fluctuation of fps between 20-30 fps and then it goes back to my normal 50-60 after sometime, i don't know the reason...
  3. I'm Having issues When a play a game for first 15 minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm Having issues When a play a game for first 15 minutes: Hey guys, the issue for me is that when ever i play a game like overwatch 2 or any other games i have a fps issue for the first 10-15 minutes where i have an fluctuation of fps between 20-30 fps and then it goes back to my normal 50-60 after sometime, i don't know the reason...
  4. Trying to solve issue where mouse cursor freezes every minute or so for 1 second, and then...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to solve issue where mouse cursor freezes every minute or so for 1 second, and then...: Hi all,I've started trouble-shooting this issue as I feel like it used to happen infrequently, and is now happening frequently.It all started with just one mouse freeze. I'd never seen it happen before. This PC is a somewhat high end, custom built gaming PC that never really...
  5. Trying to solve issue where mouse cursor freezes every minute or so for 1 second, and then...

Trying to solve issue where mouse cursor freezes every minute or so for 1 second, and then...: Hi all,I've started trouble-shooting this issue as I feel like it used to happen infrequently, and is now happening frequently.It all started with just one mouse freeze. I'd never seen it happen before. This PC is a somewhat high end, custom built gaming PC that never really...
  6. How do i fix my pc when it freezes after 15 minutes? Without any overheating issues.

How do i fix my pc when it freezes after 15 minutes? Without any overheating issues.: i have been noticing lately that my pc has been freezing after 15 minutes. This was weird because i fixed a corrupt file but it still keeps freezing any help?...
  7. How do i fix my pc when it freezes after 15 minutes? Without any overheating issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix my pc when it freezes after 15 minutes? Without any overheating issues.: i have been noticing lately that my pc has been freezing after 15 minutes. This was weird because i fixed a corrupt file but it still keeps freezing any help?...
  8. Windows 10 KB5027215 issues discovered minutes after release

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 KB5027215 issues discovered minutes after release: Windows 10 KB5027215 is the latest update for the operating system, set to retire in October 2025. This release doesn’t have many new features, but users have encountered many issues, including a bug where Windows Update takes over half an hour to install the patch....
  9. hyberate not working properly windows 10 issue. for some amount of time like 5-10 minutes...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    hyberate not working properly windows 10 issue. for some amount of time like 5-10 minutes...: hyberate not working properly windows 10 issue. for some amount of time like 5-10 minutes it work but after that it automatically shutdown this problem raise just after window update. pls help...
  10. hyberate not working properly windows 10 issue. for some amount of time like 5-10 minutes...

hyberate not working properly windows 10 issue. for some amount of time like 5-10 minutes...: hyberate not working properly windows 10 issue. for some amount of time like 5-10 minutes it work but after that it automatically shutdown this problem raise just after window update. pls help...