Windows 10: Give us a minute, We’re updating app message on Windows 10

Discus and support Give us a minute, We’re updating app message on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]When you open any Windows Store app, if you receive a message Give us a minute, We’re updating the app on Windows 10, then this […] This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 13, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

Give us a minute, We’re updating app message on Windows 10

WinClub, Jul 13, 2020
  2. Ar Rom Win User

Give us a minute issue

Hi,

The errors that you're getting are caused by miscommunications between the computer and the update to be downloaded. There are certain steps that you can do to troubleshoot this issue. Kindly follow the steps provided by Joy Kemprai on this

link
    and see if it resolves your concern.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Ar Rom, Jul 13, 2020
  3. Give us a minute

My nokia lumia 650 displays "give us a minute.this app is updating.It should be ready to update shortly" on nearly all apps and contacts list.

It has been like this for 2 hours now.

MartinFitzpatrick1, Jul 13, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Give us a minute, We’re updating app message on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - minute We’re updating

2. Give us a minute were updating Roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Give us a minute were updating Roblox: My Windows Version is 20H2 OS Build 19042.867 when I tried to open it many times the text Give us a Minute pop up in my screen My other thread the steps that they gave didnt work and they say i need to make a new thread. Help me to fix this problem My Steps that I've...
  3. Give us a minute issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Give us a minute issue: Give us a minute, were updating app name roblox, it should be ready to use again shortly. Pls help me to fix this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/give-us-a-minute-issue/6b70bbd2-ebc1-4c0f-af17-2f0a7398c782
  4. Give us a minute . We’re updating Roblox. It should be ready to use again shortly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Give us a minute . We’re updating Roblox. It should be ready to use again shortly.: I tried all of the repair steps from microsoft but still not working , i spam open the roblox app and its still not working just the word give us a minute pop up in my screen. I still facing the problem its been 9 days. PLS HELP...
  5. Mail and Calendar - Cannot open "Give us a minute" message

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail and Calendar - Cannot open "Give us a minute" message: Hello, When I open Calendar or Mail, but I don't use Mail I only use Calendar app, I get the following message: "Give us a minute We're updating Calendar. It should be ready to use again shortly. See in Store" with a hyperlink going to the store showing that Mail and...
  6. Windows 10 Defender - Cannot open, I get a message "Give us a minute. We’re updating...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Defender - Cannot open, I get a message "Give us a minute. We’re updating...: On my laptop I have two users. The administrator user can open Windows Defender but the other user always gets the message "Give us a minute. We’re updating Windows Security. It should be ready to use again shortly." Till now I've tried: SFC /scannow Dism /Online...
  7. Give us a minute issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Give us a minute issue: Hi before stating my problem Id like to say that I've looked all over for solutions, including the threads on this website, none of the fixes have worked. Anyways whenever I try to open any windows app I get an error pop up saying "We’re updating Photos. It should be ready to...
  8. Give us a minute

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Give us a minute: Hello, For the last 48 hours I have received the message "give us a minute XXX is updating" whenever I have tried to access my Outlook or any other Microsoft "app" on my computer. I have checked all my updates, check I am synced for the correct time zone, tried to reset...
  9. Give Us A Minute......

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Give Us A Minute......: Recently I tried to open my World Of Tanks Blitz game using Windows 10 and I got a "Give Us A Minute" Window saying it would be ready shortly, it has been up for a couple of days now. How do I fix this?...
  10. give us a minute windows phone issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    give us a minute windows phone issue: My nokia lumia 650 displays "give us a minute.this app is updating.It should be ready to update shortly" on nearly all apps and contacts list....