Windows 10: Give us a minute , We're updating roblox it should be ready to use again shortly.

Discus and support Give us a minute , We're updating roblox it should be ready to use again shortly. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Give us a minute , were updating roblox it should be ready to use again shortly. My Windows Version is 20H2 OS Build 19042.867 when I tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kurt02, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Kurt02 Win User

Give us a minute , We're updating roblox it should be ready to use again shortly.

Give us a minute , were updating roblox it should be ready to use again shortly.

• My Windows Version is 20H2 OS Build 19042.867

• when I tried to open it many times the text Give us a Minute pop up in my screen

• I played roblox last march 17, 2021

My Steps that I've done

• Resetting App

• Troubleshooting the Microsoft store

• Reinstalling the app

• Restarting/Rebooting my laptop

• Re register the microsoft store

• Checking updates and updating all apps in microsoft store

• Checking my time and date

• Checking my internet proxy

• Updating Drivers

• Updating Windows 10 to latest

• SFC Scan

:)

Kurt02, Apr 7, 2021
  2. Alkis-M Win User

Windows 10 Defender - Cannot open, I get a message "Give us a minute. We’re updating Windows Security. It should be ready to use again shortly."

On my laptop I have two users. The administrator user can open Windows Defender but the other user always gets the message "Give us a minute. We’re updating Windows Security. It should be ready to use again shortly."

Till now I've tried:

• SFC /scannow
    • Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup
    • Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
    • Windows Update troubleshooter
    None of these reported any problem.

I am on Vesion 2004, build 19041.450.

Any suggestions?

Alkis-M, Apr 7, 2021
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Windows 10 Roblox problem

Hi Auras,

There are several reasons as to why you can't play Roblox on your computer. Windows Updates may affect the game not to play if your computer is not updated. To make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date, I suggest that you check for any Windows Update
    by using this link as your guide.

In addition, make sure that Roblox is allowed to run on your Chrome by performing the following steps:

• Download Roblox and run its setup file.
    • After the game has been installed, try to run it.
    • You should get a message box saying “External Protocol Request”. Check
      Remember my choice for all links of this type and click Launch Application.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you use another web browser on your computer to check if that helps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Apr 7, 2021
  4. btarunr Win User

Give us a minute , We're updating roblox it should be ready to use again shortly.

Intel Readies P55 Chipset B3 Stepping Update

Intel's is readying a hardware update for its P55 Express chipset, currently the only core-logic for the company's brand new socket LGA-1156 processor platform. The new B3 stepping of the P55 PCH will bring with it a little more than new MM number and S-spec numbers. A list of changes is as follows:
    • New MM number and S-spec numbers for the converted products;
    • Firmware and minor BIOS updates are required with the conversion;
    • Processor MRC/microcode update required to enable future processors;
    • Recommended storage driver upgrade from Intel MSM 8.9 to Intel RST 9.5.
    Although it is listed that the MRC update enables 'future processors', Intel, in a statement issued to X-bit labs assured that the current B2 stepping of the chipset (found on current socket LGA-1156 motherboards) does not leave out support for any of Intel's new LGA-1156 processors that are slated for release in the very near future. The dual-core "Clarkale" 32 nm processor will be supported by both B2 and B3 steppings of the chipset.

P55 B3 stepping is pin-identical to P55 B2, and hence motherboard vendors will not have to come up with new designs. Sampling of the new stepping began as early as on October 02, 2009, and it is scheduled for shipment to manufacturers by the 7th of December, 2009. P55 is the performance core-logic for the LGA-1156 platform. It supports Core i5 and Core i7 "Lynnfield" processors with discrete graphics.

Source: X-bit labs

btarunr, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

1. Give us a minute , We're updating roblox it should be ready to use again shortly. - Similar Threads - minute We're updating

2. "We’re updating Settings. It should be ready to use again shortly."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "We’re updating Settings. It should be ready to use again shortly.": Whenever I attempt to open Settings it says "We’re updating Settings. It should be ready to use again shortly." and of course, waiting has done nothing.I am on Windows 11 on the latest preview. This happened after I last updated this computer. It seems it is only on my main...
  3. We’re updating Settings. It should be ready to use again shortly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We’re updating Settings. It should be ready to use again shortly.: Just shows up when I try to open settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/were-updating-settings-it-should-be-ready-to-use/5840a22c-e630-4bbb-b2b9-416862fa8964
  4. We’re updating Settings. It should be ready to use again shortly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We’re updating Settings. It should be ready to use again shortly.: Just shows up when I try to open settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/were-updating-settings-it-should-be-ready-to-use/5840a22c-e630-4bbb-b2b9-416862fa8964
  5. Give us a minute were updating Roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Give us a minute were updating Roblox: My Windows Version is 20H2 OS Build 19042.867 when I tried to open it many times the text Give us a Minute pop up in my screen My other thread the steps that they gave didnt work and they say i need to make a new thread. Help me to fix this problem My Steps that I've...
  6. Give us a minute were updating roblox it should be ready to use again shortly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Give us a minute were updating roblox it should be ready to use again shortly: My Windows Version is 20H2 OS Build 19042.867 when I tried to open it many times the text Give us a Minute pop up in my screen My other thread the steps that they gave didnt work and they say i need to make a new thread. Help me to fix this problem My Steps...
  7. Give us a minute , were updating roblox it should be ready to use again shortly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Give us a minute , were updating roblox it should be ready to use again shortly.: My Windows Version is 20H2 OS Build 19042.867 when I tried to open it many times the text Give us a Minute pop up in my screen My Steps that I've done Resetting App Troubleshooting the Microsoft store Reinstalling the app Restarting/Rebooting my laptop...
  8. Give Us A Minute. Were Updating Roblox , it should be ready to use again shortly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Give Us A Minute. Were Updating Roblox , it should be ready to use again shortly.: I tried all steps from Sir Greg. and all of suggestions but still not working, I waited for the app to update estimated time is 2 hours and up. Someone have other steps to fix this problem. Thank you...
  9. Give us a minute . We’re updating Roblox. It should be ready to use again shortly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Give us a minute . We’re updating Roblox. It should be ready to use again shortly.: I tried all of the repair steps from microsoft but still not working , i spam open the roblox app and its still not working just the word give us a minute pop up in my screen. I still facing the problem its been 9 days. PLS HELP...
  10. We're updating Calculator. It should be ready to use again shortly.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    We're updating Calculator. It should be ready to use again shortly.: Hi, I'm having this error since last week. The update process is done and there is no update on windows. I have uninstall updates and download them again, restart several time, but nothing happens. Thank you,...