Windows 10: Give us a minute were updating Roblox

Discus and support Give us a minute were updating Roblox in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Windows Version is 20H2 OS Build 19042.867 when I tried to open it many times the text Give us a Minute pop up in my screen My other thread the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kurt02, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Kurt02 Win User

Give us a minute were updating Roblox

• My Windows Version is 20H2 OS Build 19042.867
    • when I tried to open it many times the text Give us a Minute pop up in my screen
    • My other thread the steps that they gave didnt work and they say i need to make a new thread.
    • Help me to fix this problem

My Steps that I've done:

• Resetting App
    • Troubleshooting the Microsoft store
    • Reinstalling the app
    • Restarting/Rebooting my lapto
    • Re register the microsoft store
    • Checking updates and updating all apps in microsoft store my time
    • SFC scan
    • Internet Settings
    • Repair Upgrade
    • Factory Data Reset

:)

Kurt02, Apr 14, 2021
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Windows 10 Roblox problem

Hi Auras,

There are several reasons as to why you can't play Roblox on your computer. Windows Updates may affect the game not to play if your computer is not updated. To make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date, I suggest that you check for any Windows Update
    by using this link as your guide.

In addition, make sure that Roblox is allowed to run on your Chrome by performing the following steps:

• Download Roblox and run its setup file.
    • After the game has been installed, try to run it.
    • You should get a message box saying “External Protocol Request”. Check
      Remember my choice for all links of this type and click Launch Application.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you use another web browser on your computer to check if that helps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Apr 14, 2021
  3. Roblox Error

Hi,

Issues with installing Roblox on your PC may occur due to several reasons. It is possible that some of the installation files are corrupted. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Are you installing the game from an app or a web browser?
    • Have you installed the game on the same computer before?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the game in compatibility mode to make it work on your Windows 10 PC by following the steps below:

• Go to the game folder and right click on the setup file.
    • Click on Properties and go to the Compatibility tab.
    • Under the Compatibility mode, check Run this program in compatibility mode for: and select the operating system where the game is compatible.
    • Let the drivers install and launch the game again.

Most programs created for earlier versions of Windows will work on Windows 10. However, some older programs might run poorly or not at all. If the issue persists, you may run the
    Program Compatibility Troubleshooter by following the steps on this
    link
    to automatically detect and fix some of the most common issues.

Loraine Mon, Apr 14, 2021
  4. John Zab Win User

Roblox doesn't work anymore with the brand new OS update!

Hi,

There can be a couple of reasons why Roblox stopped working. You can follow these steps to resolve the issue:

Update display adapter driver.

Step 1: Check for the latest driver update through Windows Updates.

• Search for Windows Update.
    • Click Settings on the right side of the screen, then select Install optional updates from results on the right side.
    • Once the Windows Update control panel opens, click on
      Check for Updates
      on the left corner to receive a fresh list of updates.

Step 2: Update the graphics/display drivers.

• Press Windows key + X on keyboard.
    • Go to Device Manager.
    • Right-click your device device.
    • Click Update Driver Software and follow the on-screen
    Once your done, Restart the PC and check if it works.

You may also check this
    link
    for additional help.

Let us know how it goes.

John Zab, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

1. Give us a minute were updating Roblox - Similar Threads - minute were updating

2. Give us a minute were updating roblox it should be ready to use again shortly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Give us a minute were updating roblox it should be ready to use again shortly: My Windows Version is 20H2 OS Build 19042.867 when I tried to open it many times the text Give us a Minute pop up in my screen My other thread the steps that they gave didnt work and they say i need to make a new thread. Help me to fix this problem My Steps...
  3. Give us a minute , We're updating roblox it should be ready to use again shortly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Give us a minute , We're updating roblox it should be ready to use again shortly.: Give us a minute , were updating roblox it should be ready to use again shortly. My Windows Version is 20H2 OS Build 19042.867 when I tried to open it many times the text Give us a Minute pop up in my screen I played roblox last march 17, 2021 My Steps that...
  4. Give us a minute , were updating roblox it should be ready to use again shortly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Give us a minute , were updating roblox it should be ready to use again shortly.: My Windows Version is 20H2 OS Build 19042.867 when I tried to open it many times the text Give us a Minute pop up in my screen My Steps that I've done Resetting App Troubleshooting the Microsoft store Reinstalling the app Restarting/Rebooting my laptop...
  5. Give Us A Minute. Were Updating Roblox , it should be ready to use again shortly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Give Us A Minute. Were Updating Roblox , it should be ready to use again shortly.: I tried all steps from Sir Greg. and all of suggestions but still not working, I waited for the app to update estimated time is 2 hours and up. Someone have other steps to fix this problem. Thank you...
  6. Give us a minute issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Give us a minute issue: Give us a minute, were updating app name roblox, it should be ready to use again shortly. Pls help me to fix this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/give-us-a-minute-issue/6b70bbd2-ebc1-4c0f-af17-2f0a7398c782
  7. Give us a minute . We’re updating Roblox. It should be ready to use again shortly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Give us a minute . We’re updating Roblox. It should be ready to use again shortly.: I tried all of the repair steps from microsoft but still not working , i spam open the roblox app and its still not working just the word give us a minute pop up in my screen. I still facing the problem its been 9 days. PLS HELP...
  8. Give us a minute issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Give us a minute issue: Hi before stating my problem Id like to say that I've looked all over for solutions, including the threads on this website, none of the fixes have worked. Anyways whenever I try to open any windows app I get an error pop up saying "We’re updating Photos. It should be ready to...
  9. Give us a minute

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Give us a minute: Hello, For the last 48 hours I have received the message "give us a minute XXX is updating" whenever I have tried to access my Outlook or any other Microsoft "app" on my computer. I have checked all my updates, check I am synced for the correct time zone, tried to reset...
  10. Give Us A Minute......

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Give Us A Minute......: Recently I tried to open my World Of Tanks Blitz game using Windows 10 and I got a "Give Us A Minute" Window saying it would be ready shortly, it has been up for a couple of days now. How do I fix this?...