Windows 10: Give us a minute

Discus and support Give us a minute in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, For the last 48 hours I have received the message "give us a minute XXX is updating" whenever I have tried to access my Outlook or any other... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by oliverschneider3, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Give us a minute

Hello,

For the last 48 hours I have received the message "give us a minute XXX is updating" whenever I have tried to access my Outlook or any other Microsoft "app" on my computer.

I have checked all my updates, check I am synced for the correct time zone, tried to reset the cache (which it cannot do as it is trying to update) I have looked at my LAN settings to ensure they are in order.

I am running out of options for what I am supposed to do to fix this.

Can someone please help me.

Thank you

Oliver

:)

oliverschneider3, Nov 18, 2019
  2. Steve C Win User

Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Nov 18, 2019
  3. Bioshock 2 - 9 minute walkthrough video

Thats 1 minute of worthless jibbererish and 8 minutes of dead sexy right there. This will go in my need to have list.

sneekypeet, Nov 18, 2019
  4. badrobot Win User

Give us a minute

Partitioning My Hard Drive Without Losing Data

Download any of the suggested programs above and fire up Youtube for a step by step instruction. Easus is a good software. But I personally use MiniTool Partition Wizard.

It will only take 5 minutes to become a professional hard drive partitioner. Give us a minute :)

badrobot, Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

Give us a minute

1. Give us a minute - Similar Threads - minute

2. Laptops freezes for a couple of minutes before starting up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptops freezes for a couple of minutes before starting up.: When I power up my laptop, it initially shows a blank screen for a few minutes before the Windows login screen appears. Occasionally, I have to hold down the power button to restart it, after which it works perfectly fine...
  3. Laptops freezes for a couple of minutes before starting up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptops freezes for a couple of minutes before starting up.: When I power up my laptop, it initially shows a blank screen for a few minutes before the Windows login screen appears. Occasionally, I have to hold down the power button to restart it, after which it works perfectly fine...
  4. My Dell Inspiron desktop shuts down after a few minutes of running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Dell Inspiron desktop shuts down after a few minutes of running: Hello, my tech family, I have an issue with my Dell Inspiron desktop shuts down after a few minutes of turning and about to browse it. suddenly it shuts off.Please help!...
  5. My Dell Inspiron desktop shuts down after a few minutes of running

My Dell Inspiron desktop shuts down after a few minutes of running: Hello, my tech family, I have an issue with my Dell Inspiron desktop shuts down after a few minutes of turning and about to browse it. suddenly it shuts off.Please help!...
  6. Windows 11 Lock screen timeout after a few minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Lock screen timeout after a few minutes: Hello, I have a few laptops Lenovo and Dell that timeout after only a few minutes.They have already been clean formatted again, all possible power, sleep and screen timeout options have been set to 2h, I have been scouting forums all day long. There are no GPOs pushing these...
  7. Windows 11 Lock screen timeout after a few minutes

Windows 11 Lock screen timeout after a few minutes: Hello, I have a few laptops Lenovo and Dell that timeout after only a few minutes.They have already been clean formatted again, all possible power, sleep and screen timeout options have been set to 2h, I have been scouting forums all day long. There are no GPOs pushing these...
  8. My laptop is crashing out every 30 or so minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is crashing out every 30 or so minutes: Its been a couple of months since an update on my computer has gone through not because I was stopping it but because it was always stuck at Zero percent and now every 30 minutes or so I get the blue screen of death saying Critical_Process_died. Is there anything I can do to...
  9. My laptop is crashing out every 30 or so minutes

My laptop is crashing out every 30 or so minutes: Its been a couple of months since an update on my computer has gone through not because I was stopping it but because it was always stuck at Zero percent and now every 30 minutes or so I get the blue screen of death saying Critical_Process_died. Is there anything I can do to...
  10. PC rebooting after 1-2 minutes of use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC rebooting after 1-2 minutes of use: My computer keeps restarting after about 1-2 minutes of use. The computer will boot and work fine for about 2 minutes and then without any warning applications don't freeze or anything all 3 monitors will turn off along with the LEDs on my keyboard and PC fans and it will...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. give us a minute windows 10

2. give us a minute were updating mail