Windows 10: Give us more freedom in Windows

Discus and support Give us more freedom in Windows in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello Its been a while for windows 10 being out, and I have to say. I still like the old windows better. Windows 10 needs to give us more options... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ashlockheart, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Give us more freedom in Windows

Hello

Its been a while for windows 10 being out, and I have to say. I still like the old windows better.

Windows 10 needs to give us more options to change our settings. It makes no sense why we can't just click to change our fonts for our windows. Another thing windows 10 lacks is creative looks, and personality. Here's a example.

Give us more freedom in Windows a41b1158-b655-4554-9e96-b6259cb9dac0?upload=true.jpg

Here is a simple theme for windows 10.

Give us more freedom in Windows 5f49d7be-40ea-4359-b8fd-e5f778262eb4?upload=true.jpg

Here is a Windows Vista theme. Notice how much more stuff is changed and Customized in the old windows theme.

When you have more freedom to do more then you get more people enjoying the new windows. Now I don't know what new things they will add to windows later down the road, but I will say this. If they don't open more options to people to be creative then I don't think I will stay with windows 10 much longer.

:)

Ashlockheart, Oct 4, 2018

2. sbi freedom apps

There is no option for e6 to download sbi freedom apps. Please suggest

softwaresupport, Oct 4, 2018
  3. problem downloading sbi freedom

i m unable to downoad sbi freedom on my phone. the model n8 doesn't appears on the list of nokia phones on sbi freedom menu. kindly guide

ravin5989582, Oct 4, 2018
  4. Give us more freedom in Windows

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 4, 2018
Thema:

Give us more freedom in Windows

1. Give us more freedom in Windows - Similar Threads - more freedom

2. Just need a little more help with removing all OneDrive files and ensuring that no files in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just need a little more help with removing all OneDrive files and ensuring that no files in...: I had asked this question back in end of March, received a reply, and replied to that quite a while later, but have not received a response. I did take too long to attempt the actions and then ask about, so that is my fault. For the time being, I do still need that help.One...
  3. Just need a little more help with removing all OneDrive files and ensuring that no files in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Just need a little more help with removing all OneDrive files and ensuring that no files in...: I had asked this question back in end of March, received a reply, and replied to that quite a while later, but have not received a response. I did take too long to attempt the actions and then ask about, so that is my fault. For the time being, I do still need that help.One...
  4. Windows 11 Bluetooth COM Ports Disappear from More Bluetooth Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Bluetooth COM Ports Disappear from More Bluetooth Settings: I have been having an intermittent issue with Windows 11 on Bluetooth COM Ports. When initially pairing, the device will go into COM7 and COM8 in More Bluetooth Settings->COM Ports Image is failing to upload right now, sorry.The problem I have is that with seemingly no change...
  5. Windows 11 Bluetooth COM Ports Disappear from More Bluetooth Settings

Windows 11 Bluetooth COM Ports Disappear from More Bluetooth Settings: I have been having an intermittent issue with Windows 11 on Bluetooth COM Ports. When initially pairing, the device will go into COM7 and COM8 in More Bluetooth Settings->COM Ports Image is failing to upload right now, sorry.The problem I have is that with seemingly no change...
  6. Lockscreen Weather Info, not "And More"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lockscreen Weather Info, not "And More": Recently I suppose after the last update weather info began appearing on my lock screen. I like it.But then, after about a week or so, "and more" started appearing along with the weather: stock market info. I don't need it.In going to the settings for personalization of the...
  7. Lockscreen Weather Info, not "And More"

Lockscreen Weather Info, not "And More": Recently I suppose after the last update weather info began appearing on my lock screen. I like it.But then, after about a week or so, "and more" started appearing along with the weather: stock market info. I don't need it.In going to the settings for personalization of the...
  8. Give me more freedom to configure Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Give me more freedom to configure Windows 11: What I don't understand is how constrained Windows 11 is, as far as personalization. A bunch of carryover stuff from Win 10 is still here, and a bunch of new stuff that is also aggravating.Why can't I fully organize my Start menu? All the Store apps are loose in my menu,...
  9. Give me more freedom to configure Windows 11

Give me more freedom to configure Windows 11: What I don't understand is how constrained Windows 11 is, as far as personalization. A bunch of carryover stuff from Win 10 is still here, and a bunch of new stuff that is also aggravating.Why can't I fully organize my Start menu? All the Store apps are loose in my menu,...
  10. Give us more freedom in Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Give us more freedom in Windows: Hello Its been a while for windows 10 being out, and I have to say. I still like the old windows better. Windows 10 needs to give us more options to change our settings. It makes no sense why we can't just click to change our fonts for our windows. Another thing windows...