Windows 10: Given error code 101-5096 when trying to install drivers for my Kodak Hero 9.1 printer

Discus and support Given error code 101-5096 when trying to install drivers for my Kodak Hero 9.1 printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently picked up this printer secondhand- the Kodak Hero 9.1. It's in excellent condition and doesn't seem to have any problems. Except of course I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sam Arrants, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Given error code 101-5096 when trying to install drivers for my Kodak Hero 9.1 printer

I recently picked up this printer secondhand- the Kodak Hero 9.1. It's in excellent condition and doesn't seem to have any problems. Except of course I can't install the drivers and actually use the thing. At the end of the driver installation process I get an Error Code 101-5096 and the program claims there's an issue with my network.

Even Windows claims that "driver is unavailable" when trying to connect it with my list of printers and scanners.

I've never had this problem before and most online questions about it seem to be at least 5 years old and never truly resolved. Was there ever a solution?

:)

Sam Arrants, Mar 2, 2021

2. Windows 10 won't let me download printer kodak office hero 6.1 software, error code 101-80200000

windows 10 will not let me download my kodak hero 6.1 printer. Error code 101- 80200000

LindaKosarski, Mar 2, 2021
  3. Windows 10 won't let me download printer kodak office hero 6.1 software, error code 101-80200000

Hi,

For better assistance regarding Kodak Hero 6.1 printer, we suggest that you contact
    Kodak support.

Regards.

Monica Cam, Mar 2, 2021
  4. Malk Win User

Given error code 101-5096 when trying to install drivers for my Kodak Hero 9.1 printer

Kodak 3.2 printer

Hi and thank you all for the help up to now,

Unfortunately the suggestions did not work for me, I have the ip address for the printer but when I try to ping the printer from Windows 10 all I get is 'Printer Driver not installed, system cannot find the file specified' and just stops.

If I try to find my printer in devices it won't show anything, even on the devices and printers section , it has nothing in the printer section for my Kodak printer, but I have the printer connected by cable to the pc, which the pc does detect when I plug in the usb.

The Driver Whiz tool ran the scan but found 81 drivers all up to date.

If I try to install the drivers through the Kodak printer set-up utility program, the software detects the printer but then tries to install the drivers for maybe 3 minutes before it comes up with the error 'your printer was not detected, driver was not installed'

I did get another error pop up from somewhere while I was trying your advice which was 'error 1-10' I googled it and it mentioned missing Windows components, could have something to do with it maybe?

Maybe I have old install's of programs corrupting the drivers, is their a program that will delete old programs or drivers without messing up what is working?

I thought maybe my printer could be goosed, but I borrowed a friends laptop and we tried printing over the wifi and it worked fine, I will find the problem somehow, must be right in front of me somewhere, most likely laughing *Biggrin

Malk, Mar 2, 2021
Thema:

Given error code 101-5096 when trying to install drivers for my Kodak Hero 9.1 printer

1. Given error code 101-5096 when trying to install drivers for my Kodak Hero 9.1 printer - Similar Threads - Given error code

2. Error Code "101-5096" for Kodak hero 5.1 printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Code "101-5096" for Kodak hero 5.1 printer: I'm on windows 10 attempting to connect an old printer to it. And I downloaded the drivers of off Kodak's website and whilst going through the installation process I encounter the aforementioned error code "101-5096" Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  3. Error Code "101-5096" for Kodak hero 5.1 printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Code "101-5096" for Kodak hero 5.1 printer: I'm on windows 10 attempting to connect an old printer to it. And I downloaded the drivers of off Kodak's website and whilst going through the installation process I encounter the aforementioned error code "101-5096" Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  4. Error Code "101-5096" for Kodak hero 5.1 printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. kodak driver install error 101-5096

kodak driver install error 101-5096: I get a network error number 101-5096 when installing a driver for a Kodak ESP Office 6150 printer. I realize this question has been asked many times but I fail to find any resolution posted anywhere. The common fixes I have completed and all other programs install just fine....
  6. kodak driver install error 101-5096

in Windows 10 Gaming
    kodak driver install error 101-5096: I get a network error number 101-5096 when installing a driver for a Kodak ESP Office 6150 printer. I realize this question has been asked many times but I fail to find any resolution posted anywhere. The common fixes I have completed and all other programs install just fine....
  7. kodak driver install error 101-5096

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Kodak Hero 9.1

Kodak Hero 9.1: Hello My name is Edward. I own a Hero 9.1 by kodak I know lolollol going back some years, I have it connected my whi fi but, I'm getting a message drivers unavailable message can anyone direct me to a good plac eto find the drivers or am I at a loss....
  9. Error when trying to install printer driver

Error when trying to install printer driver: Hi, really need some help please. Bought a printer Canon Pixma MG2160 and tried to connect to my laptop. Plugged in the USB cable and downloaded the latest driver from the official Canon website. The MP and XPS drivers have both downloaded, but when i try to follow the...
  10. Error when trying to install printer with driver from Windows Update - error code...

Error when trying to install printer with driver from Windows Update - error code...: Hello, I have an older HP LaserJet 4000 printer with JetDirect interface card. I've successfully used this printer through the years with Windows XP, 7, 8.1, and 10. I just had to re-install windows on my desktop PC and installed Windows 10 1803. I cannot get the printer to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 101-5096 kodak printer installer