Windows 10: Giving consent on my childs account

Discus and support Giving consent on my childs account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi I recently installed a win 10, made my own account and as I have a son who is 7 I made him an account to. But, he needs my consent to start using... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Deaarba, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Deaarba Win User

Giving consent on my childs account

Hi

I recently installed a win 10, made my own account and as I have a son who is 7 I made him an account to. But, he needs my consent to start using it. So I sign in and get the to screen

"Review the legal stuff, sign to confirm you're an adult".

So there is my name and under it i write my pass and when i click on the I agree button I get this message.

"That doesn' match the name on your account. Try again or update it"

I tried to update it, change it on my account, i tried to find the solution online but nothing seems to work. Am I missing something? What am I doing wrong?!?

:)

Deaarba, Feb 3, 2020
  2. gvbggd123 Win User

Remove consent for a child account??

Hi I Selected
    Manage my child’s profile info an it said use the
    You can use this page to manage the child accounts for which you provided consent but yet there is nothing I can click on to remove consent for that child.

gvbggd123, Feb 3, 2020
  3. gunit1977 Win User
    removing consent on a childs account

how do I remove consent from a childs account as want to delete childs account from the family

gunit1977, Feb 3, 2020
  4. Giving consent on my childs account

Remove consent for a child account??

I'm having trouble removing a child account from my Microsoft family. whenever I press remove child it says to "Remove Child Consent First" and when I go to the tab to remove it says the info is unavailable please help.

ColbyJackovitz, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

Giving consent on my childs account

1. Giving consent on my childs account - Similar Threads - Giving consent childs

2. Error when try to give parental consent for child Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when try to give parental consent for child Microsoft account: I received this email If you haven’t confirmed consent when we previously contacted you, this is a reminder that if you don’t provide consent, your account will be suspended on October 25, 2023 Your child needs your help to continue to access many Microsoft products,...
  3. Error when try to give parental consent for child Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error when try to give parental consent for child Microsoft account: I received this email If you haven’t confirmed consent when we previously contacted you, this is a reminder that if you don’t provide consent, your account will be suspended on October 25, 2023 Your child needs your help to continue to access many Microsoft products,...
  4. Error when try to give parental consent for child Microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  5. Edit the parent consent email in my child's microsoft account

Edit the parent consent email in my child's microsoft account: Hello. The parent consent email in my child's Microsoft account is spelled incorrectly ie *** Email address is removed for privacy *** - 2 "L"'s. When they need consent to purchase or install something, the request goes nowhere. Short of deleting their entire account is there...
  6. Edit the parent consent email in my child's microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edit the parent consent email in my child's microsoft account: Hello. The parent consent email in my child's Microsoft account is spelled incorrectly ie *** Email address is removed for privacy *** - 2 "L"'s. When they need consent to purchase or install something, the request goes nowhere. Short of deleting their entire account is there...
  7. Edit the parent consent email in my child's microsoft account

8. It's not you. It's us when trying to give consent to child account.

It's not you. It's us when trying to give consent to child account.: I bought a new laptop and accidentally choose the wrong date so it thought is was a child and I was prompted with consent screen. And following through the steps form this forms page. I tried everything from creating microsoft family , adding the child account and even tried...
  9. It's not you. It's us when trying to give consent to child account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It's not you. It's us when trying to give consent to child account.: I bought a new laptop and accidentally choose the wrong date so it thought is was a child and I was prompted with consent screen. And following through the steps form this forms page. I tried everything from creating microsoft family , adding the child account and even tried...
  10. It's not you. It's us when trying to give consent to child account.