Windows 10: giving free windows 10

Discus and support giving free windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; cant u give me windows for free the cost is tooooooooooooooooooooooo high for me. please please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Damsarani-Amarasena, Jul 22, 2021.

1. giving free windows 10

cant u give me windows for free the cost is tooooooooooooooooooooooo high for me. please please

:)

Damsarani-Amarasena, Jul 22, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 22, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 22, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

giving free windows 10

Delta6326, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

giving free windows 10

1. giving free windows 10 - Similar Threads - giving free

2. DTS Sound Unbound only gives option to buy or try free trial, even after purchase

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DTS Sound Unbound only gives option to buy or try free trial, even after purchase: Hello,I am trying to use the DTS Sound Unbound App and have installed it via the Microsoft Store. I have bought the DTS Headphone:X option.In the App it still says, that I need to buy it or use the 14 day free trial. In the bottom right corner of the app it says "Not...
  3. Does MS give Office 2016-licenses away for free?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Does MS give Office 2016-licenses away for free?: When I entered my personal ms-account with no 365-subscription attached in a fresh 365-setup on a fresh install of 21H1, it went on to install Office 2016 which was then activated. Have I ever bought 2016 and forgot, or is MS playing nice? 178921
  4. Give me arguments for keeping Norton Security after Comcast drops free

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Give me arguments for keeping Norton Security after Comcast drops free: I have been using Norton Internet Security since dirt was young, provided for free by my ISP Comcast. Now Comcast is trying to pull a switcheroo to get me to rent their new "security enabled" gateway. To which I say, "phooey, I bought my own cable modem and I want to keep...
  5. Snip and Sketch free form tool gives large black spaces

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Snip and Sketch free form tool gives large black spaces: Every time I use the Snip and Sketch free form tool, I am getting weird black areas when pasting the image from my clipboard into OneNote, example below. [ATTACH]\ Anyone know a fix? If I manually open the screenshot and copy it on the Snip and Sketch app, it seems to...
  6. Giving AVAST Free [20.6] a second chance

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Giving AVAST Free [20.6] a second chance: Hello. I have installed AVAST using a minimal custom setup and I am quite satisfied with its performance so far. + Copying files from/to USB sticks is a lot faster than using WD. + Packing/Unpacking is also faster. + Steam runs slightly faster too. + Game mode. + Interface...
  7. Minecraft Java code only gives free trial of the Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java code only gives free trial of the Windows 10 Edition: I just recently wanted to play with my friend on the PC who owns a switch and found I could only do that with the Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft. Since I had owned the game for years I was able to redeem a code to get the Windows 10 Edition for free since that's what it told...
  8. EA's Origin is giving Dead Space away for free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EA's Origin is giving Dead Space away for free: On the House is starting semi-strong for 2018 though, with 2008’s sci-fi horror classic Dead Space up for grabs. EA's Origin is giving Dead Space away for free | PCWorld 104420
  9. Newegg giving free Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Newegg giving free Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain: http://www.gamezone.com/news/newegg-giving-free-metal-gear-solid-v-phantom-pain-codes-to-make-up-for-arkham-knight-3423744 19362
  10. Giving up Acronis in favour of FREE AOMEI

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Giving up Acronis in favour of FREE AOMEI: Hi there I've been trying out the FREE version of AOMEI backup -- seems to have everything I need including Differentials / incrementals , explore Images, disk / partition / file backup restore / image checking, Linux partitions etc. Can also disable VSS when running on...