Windows 10: giving free windows 10

Discus and support giving free windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; cant u give me windows for free the cost is tooooooooooooooooooooooo high for me. please please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Damsarani-Amarasena, Jul 22, 2021.

1. giving free windows 10

cant u give me windows for free the cost is tooooooooooooooooooooooo high for me. please please

:)

Damsarani-Amarasena, Jul 22, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 22, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 22, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

giving free windows 10

Delta6326, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

giving free windows 10

1. giving free windows 10 - Similar Threads - giving free

2. I'm unable to download a torrent on Free Download Managerbecause it gives me an error after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm unable to download a torrent on Free Download Managerbecause it gives me an error after...: I've been trying to download a torrent for the past hours and after each percent that goes by it gives me an error and makes me manually resume the download....
  3. I'm unable to download a torrent on Free Download Managerbecause it gives me an error after...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm unable to download a torrent on Free Download Managerbecause it gives me an error after...: I've been trying to download a torrent for the past hours and after each percent that goes by it gives me an error and makes me manually resume the download....
  4. My onedrive is not syncing, giving the erroror "not enough free space" even though i only...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My onedrive is not syncing, giving the erroror "not enough free space" even though i only...: A few days ago i downloaded a file which by accident saved in my onedrive which was more than my one drive could handle. After this happend i deleted the file which was to big so that i could save my other work on it. After this however my onedrive kept saying that i didnt...
  5. My onedrive is not syncing, giving the erroror "not enough free space" even though i only...

My onedrive is not syncing, giving the erroror "not enough free space" even though i only...: A few days ago i downloaded a file which by accident saved in my onedrive which was more than my one drive could handle. After this happend i deleted the file which was to big so that i could save my other work on it. After this however my onedrive kept saying that i didnt...
  6. Should Microsoft give free upgrade to Windows 10 if Windows 7 is being made redundant

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Should Microsoft give free upgrade to Windows 10 if Windows 7 is being made redundant: I'm forever seeing messages that Windows 7 is being made redundant.. I did once upgrade to Windows 10 and didn't like the navigation experience, now can't find my original key after rolling back, seeing that I'm being forced to upgrade or be left behind in the World of...
  7. Should Microsoft give free upgrade to Windows 10 if Windows 7 is being made redundant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should Microsoft give free upgrade to Windows 10 if Windows 7 is being made redundant: I'm forever seeing messages that Windows 7 is being made redundant.. I did once upgrade to Windows 10 and didn't like the navigation experience, now can't find my original key after rolling back, seeing that I'm being forced to upgrade or be left behind in the World of...
  8. Should Microsoft give free upgrade to Windows 10 if Windows 7 is being made redundant

9. How can I download a free vers of Win10 to a desktop computer? This is giving me a big...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I download a free vers of Win10 to a desktop computer? This is giving me a big...: Win 7 as you know can no longer be updated. I don't use this desktop for my daily use but for other connection purposes. Due to a lot a medical problems I let it slip my mind that this was on Win 7 instead of 8 not much of an excuse but did intend of upgrade it. I searched...
  10. How can I download a free vers of Win10 to a desktop computer? This is giving me a big...

How can I download a free vers of Win10 to a desktop computer? This is giving me a big...: Win 7 as you know can no longer be updated. I don't use this desktop for my daily use but for other connection purposes. Due to a lot a medical problems I let it slip my mind that this was on Win 7 instead of 8 not much of an excuse but did intend of upgrade it. I searched...