Windows 10: giving me the you have been signed into a temporary profile

Discus and support giving me the you have been signed into a temporary profile in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; My PC is giving me the you have been signed into a temporary profile bullshit every time i log in with password. It proceeds to then always do this no... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by TheMinevenger, Jul 3, 2019.

1. giving me the you have been signed into a temporary profile

My PC is giving me the you have been signed into a temporary profile bullshit every time i log in with password. It proceeds to then always do this no matter how much I try to fix it. Fix You've been signed in with a temporary profile in Windows 10 that is the forum that I used. I tried every step for one .bak file but nothing worked. It just always logs me into a temporary profile no matter what I do to fix it.

:)

TheMinevenger, Jul 3, 2019
  2. Brink Win User
    Brink, Jul 3, 2019
  3. SBEV Win User
    Fix You've been signed in with a temporary profile in Windows 10  

Morning

Got exactly this problem. To start with it was named correctly, so I went thru the steps described above. Then it was named incorrectly so I went through those steps. Now it just keeps generating new temporary profiles (scrolling up through numbers each time). I've included some pics below. vickerse is the right username.

Serves me right for doing software updates :/. It did load initially after the updates tho.

All advice appreciated! Please and thank you.

giving me the you have been signed into a temporary profile [​IMG]

giving me the you have been signed into a temporary profile [​IMG]

SBEV, Jul 3, 2019
  4. giving me the you have been signed into a temporary profile

W10 Signed on with temporary profile

PC booted up signed on with a temporary profile about a week ago.

After trying various solutions suggested on WEB without success including using the official Microsoft repair utility I resorted to the suggestions regarding editing the registry.

This did work perfectly apparently for the first or so boot afterwards but the machine constantly returns to the temporary profile.

So what exactly is going on (malware/trojan/boot sector malware or some other software/corruption issue?

Robin Meredith, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

giving me the you have been signed into a temporary profile

1. giving me the you have been signed into a temporary profile - Similar Threads - giving been signed

2. Windows 10: You've been signed in with a temporary profile

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10: You've been signed in with a temporary profile: When I reset my computer for my friend to use it everything when to crap. I updated it and it has windows 10 now. But every time I try to restart it, it is unable to sign in and says you are logged onto a temporary account. I can't use any apps and the computer barely...
  3. Signing in with Temporary Profile

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Signing in with Temporary Profile: I just purchased a Surface Laptop 2 and was working perfectly fine for the first week and now every time that I sign in it tells me there was a problem with logging me in and says I need to sign out and sign back in. When I do that I just continue to get the same message....
  4. Windows always signs me in on a temporary account

Windows always signs me in on a temporary account: Every time I get an update, something or many things on my computer get deleted, lost, or will no longer work. I have lost numerous jobs, files, and man hours trying to just keep my computer working as it did previously. Every update come with me spending days retrieving...
  5. Windows signing me into temporary account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows signing me into temporary account: Ive tried doing everything windows and other people have ive seen other posts and they didnt work and theres no restore points i can use. im almost done at this point its pissing me off to no end....
  6. I have been logged on with a temporary profile since update kb4284835

I have been logged on with a temporary profile since update kb4284835: I can not access mail, calendar, photos apps and I am advise a new store app is required. Have tried to uninstall & change my profile,but nothing work. Update kb4340917 was supposed to help but it has not. No access any feedback hub able to copy profile....
  7. temporary profile

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    temporary profile: I took the plunge and upgraded my computer with 6 gigs RAM and a dual core 3.0 athlon x64 cpu so I could install Win 10. Was running Win 7. Downloaded the ISO to a flash drive. Installed Win 10 ver.1703. Updated my drivers. All seemed to go well. I used it all day. Rebooted...
  8. PC switched me to a temporary user profile

PC switched me to a temporary user profile: I upgraded to Windows 10 a few weeks ago and everything has been fine up to now. However, last night when I turned on my pc, everything froze completely and I had to manually power off. After I started the pc back up, I was switched over to a temporary user profile. I have no...
  9. You've been signed in with temporary profile error

You've been signed in with temporary profile error: I upgraded to windows 10 about a month ago, from windows 7 home edition (64 bit). I didn't have problems for a few weeks, everything worked correctly. I connected my user with my MS account and that worked as well. The problem started, when about 4 days ago i turned on...
  10. Fix You've been signed in with a temporary profile in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Fix You've been signed in with a temporary profile in Windows 10: Hi Gents, Thank you for the great work. I would have a question. I have a user with a Surface Pro who could not connect to Company's VPN. Every time he signed/logged in to Windows, it shown as a new temporary profile (under "Users" a new ID profile temp.*** folder got...