Windows 10: Giving Myself Admin Powers

Discus and support Giving Myself Admin Powers in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I have 1 account only that dosent have administrator, I cant give myself administrator, I have tried everything, And nothing works. Please give... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DewsaND, Aug 28, 2020.

1. DewsaND Win User

Giving Myself Admin Powers

Hello, I have 1 account only that dosent have administrator, I cant give myself administrator, I have tried everything, And nothing works. Please give me tips on how to give administrator to myself. Thanks

:)

DewsaND, Aug 28, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Aug 28, 2020
  3. Forgot admin password

Hi,

Thank you for posing your response.

As you are in a state were your account is completely inaccessible, I suggest that you try to access in build admin account and check if you are able to access the desktop.

To access the in built administrator account follow the steps below

Step 1: Follow the steps to enable Built-in Administrator account:

• As you are stuck min Safe Mode, in the sign-in
      screen, press and hold shift key and click on the
      power icon.
      Here click on Restart and then Restart now.
    • Type: net user administrator /active:yes (To enable Built –in Administrator account give the command Active: No).
    • Then press ENTER.

Step 2: From Built-in Administrator account give Administrator rights to your user account:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Control Panel.
    • Click on User account.
    • Click on Manage another account.
    • Click on your user account.
    • Click on reset the password.
    • Restart the computer and check if you are able to login.

Note: Once done exist the build in admin account by typing the command
    net user administrator /active:no

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Aug 28, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Giving Myself Admin Powers - Similar Threads - Giving Myself Admin

2. I need to change the admin to myself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to change the admin to myself: the admin is deceased and I need to become the admin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-change-the-admin-to-myself/9cfec19b-e71f-46b8-b6e2-495ab9c952c0
  3. I need to change the admin to myself

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I need to change the admin to myself: the admin is deceased and I need to become the admin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-change-the-admin-to-myself/9cfec19b-e71f-46b8-b6e2-495ab9c952c0
  4. I need to change the admin to myself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Make myself admin... without admin.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Make myself admin... without admin.: Last year I tried resetting my computer and getting rid of all the excess stuff on it years back, when I had no tech knowledge I kind of screwed some things up. In the process, I went to hell and back deleting all sorts of files. To restore the computer, I need 8 gigs of...
  6. Make myself admin... without admin.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Make myself admin... without admin.: Last year I tried resetting my computer and getting rid of all the excess stuff on it years back, when I had no tech knowledge I kind of screwed some things up. In the process, I went to hell and back deleting all sorts of files. To restore the computer, I need 8 gigs of...
  7. Make myself admin... without admin.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Need admin privilege's to make myself admin?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need admin privilege's to make myself admin?: I am attempting to go into my Control Panel>User Accounts>User Accounts to change my account type to an administrator, but when I attempt to do so I get a pop up from User Account Control that says "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?" with User...
  9. How to give myself admin rights with cmd, without having any kind of admin rights already...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to give myself admin rights with cmd, without having any kind of admin rights already...: Hey, so yea, the title pretty much describes it. Btw. I am not trying to hack, I am just playing around with the commands. Also, if it is not possible, is there anything that would let me execute stuff like "Netsh interface set interface Wi-Fi disable" or something like that,...
  10. make myself admin again

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    make myself admin again: I am the only user on this Windows 10 desktop computer. To solve a booting up problem I changed myself from admin to standard user and no longer need to boot up as administrer and can see my normal files. However, now It seems impossible to do some things and I am unable to...