Windows 10: GL worker.exe

Discus and support GL worker.exe in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been with Iwin for many years playing games now some of the games I want to play will not download properly it say GL worker.exe not support and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RobynGreene, Jan 11, 2020.

1. GL worker.exe

I have been with Iwin for many years playing games now some of the games I want to play will not download properly it say GL worker.exe not support and to update my drivers but all my drivers are up to date.

For example I tried to download Parker & Lane Twisted Minds but my Kaspersky anti virus would not let it load. It kept deleting it from the system saying it had malicious activity. But the game Parker & Lane Criminal Justice it loaded just find, but I could not play that due to GL Worker.exe not working.

Some of the games I use to play I can no longer get into and others are working just fine. How do I fix this problem. I tried turning off my anti-virus but that did not work. I went online and tried other suggestions like copy and paste GL Worker. exe from one game into the one I wanted to run that did not work.

I also tried Iwin support, sent them information about my problem, their suggestions did not work either. My computer is a HP Compaq 6200 refurbish. 32 bit operating system, x64-based processor. I am using Windows 10 pro.

Can someone please help.

:)

RobynGreene, Jan 11, 2020

2. I am now getting an error message: GL worker, unable to load.

Original Title - I Win Games

I have had no problem playing I win Games until a couple of days ago. I am now getting an error message: GL worker, unable to load. Has anyone else had this problem, and what can I do to fix it?

Thank you.

francesfarkas, Jan 11, 2020
  3. Cliff S Win User
    GFXBench GL

GL worker.exe [​IMG]

GL worker.exe [​IMG]

Cliff S, Jan 11, 2020
  4. essenbe Win User

GL worker.exe

GFXBench GL

GL worker.exe [​IMG]

GL worker.exe [​IMG]

essenbe, Jan 11, 2020
Thema:

GL worker.exe

1. GL worker.exe - Similar Threads - worker exe

2. The remote worker has hacker me and i have no way to get past him.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The remote worker has hacker me and i have no way to get past him.: Please help they have everything sold off my accounts and changed my password. They have locked me out of everything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-remote-worker-has-hacker-me-and-i-have-no-way/3a55ef2a-6741-4b4c-b368-b466b35ff89f
  3. The remote worker has hacker me and i have no way to get past him.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The remote worker has hacker me and i have no way to get past him.: Please help they have everything sold off my accounts and changed my password. They have locked me out of everything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-remote-worker-has-hacker-me-and-i-have-no-way/3a55ef2a-6741-4b4c-b368-b466b35ff89f
  4. W11pro 23H2 -insider preview - Why the modules installer worker bug after 100% installation ?

W11pro 23H2 -insider preview - Why the modules installer worker bug after 100% installation ?: W11pro 23H2 -insider preview - Why the modules installer worker bug after 100% installation ?Nom du journal :SystemSource : Microsoft-Windows-WindowsUpdateClientDate : 07/10/2023 21:55:13ID de l’événement :20Catégorie de la tâche :Agent de mise à jour...
  5. W11pro 23H2 -insider preview - Why the modules installer worker bug after 100% installation ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11pro 23H2 -insider preview - Why the modules installer worker bug after 100% installation ?: W11pro 23H2 -insider preview - Why the modules installer worker bug after 100% installation ?Nom du journal :SystemSource : Microsoft-Windows-WindowsUpdateClientDate : 07/10/2023 21:55:13ID de l’événement :20Catégorie de la tâche :Agent de mise à jour...
  6. windows modules installer worker problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows modules installer worker problem: I am using wimdows 10 OS. running every time and usage my resourse highly.how to fix that problem? also have windows update problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-modules-installer-worker-problem/ea127e06-58bb-45c0-b162-30801579d139
  7. windows modules installer worker problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows modules installer worker problem: I am using wimdows 10 OS. running every time and usage my resourse highly.how to fix that problem? also have windows update problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-modules-installer-worker-problem/ea127e06-58bb-45c0-b162-30801579d139
  8. windows modules installer worker problem

9. Purchasing Windows 11 as a self-employed/freelance worker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchasing Windows 11 as a self-employed/freelance worker: Hi folks!I am about to purchase a new laptop to do freelance work. I use PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Teams a lot.I'd like to know if I should get Windows 11 Home or Pro.. Will there be any difference in the user experience? I'm on a small budget as I'm using my own money. I...
  10. Ti worker exe.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ti worker exe.: How do I download Ti worker exe. after he has been deleted by mistake? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ti-worker-exe/02043609-b0a2-4aff-a1bc-1ff7b4716f5e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Uso core worker process and iso client