Windows 10: Glad to be onboard!

Discus and support Glad to be onboard! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, everybody... Just joined recently, and look forward to being a part of your community. I like what I see here. Regards, Charles Sale *Smile... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by CharlesSale, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Glad to be onboard!

Hello, everybody... Just joined recently, and look forward to being a part of your community.

I like what I see here.

Regards,

Charles Sale *Smile

:)

CharlesSale, Oct 3, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 3, 2019
  3. jonkb Win User
    Asus P5Q Onboard Lan issues...

I've just reformated my pc, and it all runs fine except for the the onboard lan. I've tried every LAN driver on ASUS list, and I can't get it to work. It keeps searching for the connection, but it never finds it. The internet runs fine on my moms PC, so it can't be the internet provider*Frown Glad to be onboard! :( Onboard LAN is enables in BIOS, and I did try to clear CMOS without any luck.
    Any suggestions? It really sux.... I think the P5Q Pro is a buggy board...

jonkb, Oct 3, 2019
  4. Glad to be onboard!

Onboard Audio issues

Hi there,

I just purchased an asrock z170 extreme4 and I am having issues with getting the onboard audio working.
    My setup isn't detecting the sound card in device manager and I can't figure out why. The only audio device coming up is that of my graphics card.

I'll try and list what I've done to try to fix this issue:
    -Made sure that the BIOS setting for the onboard was set to Enabled
    -Fresh windows 10 install with all the newest drivers from asrock.com
    -I've tried unplugging the front audio connector on the motherboard to see if there's a conflict
    -Uninstalled realtek driver and downloaded and installed the newest ones from the website
    -Searched the internet for hours for a solution and cried a little
    -Reinstalled windows 10 and repeated the process and now I'm here

If anyone could kindly give me any suggestions I would appreciate it.
    At this rate I'm thinking my board is defective, which would be a shame.

If it will help the specs of my PC are:
    Intel 6500
    Nvidia gtx 970
    8gb ddr4 RAM

Audi0pr0bz, Oct 3, 2019
Thema:

Glad to be onboard!

1. Glad to be onboard! - Similar Threads - Glad onboard

2. something is wrong with my computer monitor or onboard video card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    something is wrong with my computer monitor or onboard video card: Hello I updated my Dell Optiplex 790 and now I can't get my computer or monitor to talk. And I just bought a HDMI cables two display port adapters and even tried swapping out a harddrive and reinstall windows nothing is working. I know the tower is working because it lights...
  3. something is wrong with my computer monitor or onboard video card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    something is wrong with my computer monitor or onboard video card: Hello I updated my Dell Optiplex 790 and now I can't get my computer or monitor to talk. And I just bought a HDMI cables two display port adapters and even tried swapping out a harddrive and reinstall windows nothing is working. I know the tower is working because it lights...
  4. something is wrong with my computer monitor or onboard video card

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Headset Microphone not detected when plugged into onboard audio jack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset Microphone not detected when plugged into onboard audio jack: I recently did a completely fresh install of windows on my Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55, and I noticed that Windows does not pick up my Logitech headset microphone when the headset is plugged directly into the on board audio jack. Looking through the device manager and in sound...
  6. Headset Microphone not detected when plugged into onboard audio jack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headset Microphone not detected when plugged into onboard audio jack: I recently did a completely fresh install of windows on my Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55, and I noticed that Windows does not pick up my Logitech headset microphone when the headset is plugged directly into the on board audio jack. Looking through the device manager and in sound...
  7. Intel Onboard Graphics vs Video Card

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel Onboard Graphics vs Video Card: I only use my computers for running Tradestation with a single low res monitor, so overall my graphics requirement is quite low. I've never used a graphics card at all, just Intel onboard graphics. Recently I noticed that when I allow the monitor to go to power off mode (from...
  8. OnBoard AMD graphics gets disabled until restart!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OnBoard AMD graphics gets disabled until restart!: on my asus ROG g15, sometimes after bootup or waking from hibernation, i see my fps is dropping, and when i go to device manager i see an error mark next to my AMD graphics which is the chipset graphics and it will only go away with restarting the laptop, and most of the...
  9. Is this legit? Would gladly save £20 over Microsoft's store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this legit? Would gladly save £20 over Microsoft's store: submitted by /u/DocDrowsy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jwnfth/is_this_legit_would_gladly_save_20_over/
  10. I'm honestly glad I will get Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    I'm honestly glad I will get Pro: I used my mom's laptop from June 2017 to February 2018. It originally came with Windows 8 which I used extensively from late 2016 to early 2017. The guys who repaired it upgraded it to Windows 10 Home. It was good, But the problem was that it was Windows 10 HOME. The one...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. glad to be onboard