Windows 10: Glary Utillities

Discus and support Glary Utillities in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Does any one use the above if yes is it good or leave well alone?. Thanks. https://www.glarysoft.com/glary-utilities/ 124850 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by menu, Jan 7, 2019.

1. menu Win User

Glary Utillities

Does any one use the above if yes is it good or leave well alone?.
    Thanks.

https://www.glarysoft.com/glary-utilities/

:)

menu, Jan 7, 2019
  2. DRDNA Win User

Glary Utilities Dangers

Well I received this for free from giveawayoftheday to test out and ran the fixes and then wouldn't you know it my darn netflix in IE9 no longer worked...I tried reloading vid drivers and the likes ...then I remembered running Glary Utilities and used the restore built in to get the registry back to what it was....lol.... CCleaner for the winner once again and Glary Utilities into the toilet!

DRDNA, Jan 7, 2019
  3. CCleaner, Glary Utilities etc.

Some people claim that these programs will destroy your OS.

I've used CCleaner and Glary Utilities for years (on XP, W7 & W10).
    The only issue I've ever had is with MS Project 2010.

If you are worried:
    • Make sure that you use the backup options that these programs include
    • Create a System Restore Point
    • Create a system backup image

lehnerus2000, Jan 7, 2019
  4. Treble Win User

Glary Utillities

Glary Utils (free) not cleaning Firefox

There have been a succession of recent updates to the free Glary utils software. I have used it for a long time, but today I noticed it didn't seem to completely clean my files. Therefore, I ran CCleaner, only to find many hundreds of Firefox cache and other files appearing in the cleaned list.
    Maybe Glary have restricted the free version to a very basic functionality. Has anyone else noticed or experienced this?
    Regards.

Treble, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

Glary Utillities

1. Glary Utillities - Similar Threads - Glary Utillities

2. Glary Utilities Pro 100% free

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Glary Utilities Pro 100% free: [img] Glary Utilities Pro 100% free 168342
  3. Glary Utilities Is Being Reported As Harmful Per Microsoft W10?

Glary Utilities Is Being Reported As Harmful Per Microsoft W10?: Hello. Need your help. I am having issues with Microsoft Edge (new Chromium version) able to download the *.exe file for Glary Utilities and for that matter Microsoft Defender (I would assume it is originating.) on my Windows 10 Pro x64. Why is Microsoft blocking it or...
  4. Free: *Hard Disk Sentinel*, Glary Utilities, Wise Care, IOBit Driver

Free: *Hard Disk Sentinel*, Glary Utilities, Wise Care, IOBit Driver: Giveaway of the Day - free licensed software daily [img] Hard Disk Sentinel, Minitool Partition Wizard are particularly useful. Sample from the download (keys redacted) (N.B. I never advise the routine use of driver updaters) Note: All installs with or without...
  5. Glary Utils (free) not cleaning Firefox

Glary Utils (free) not cleaning Firefox: There have been a succession of recent updates to the free Glary utils software. I have used it for a long time, but today I noticed it didn't seem to completely clean my files. Therefore, I ran CCleaner, only to find many hundreds of Firefox cache and other files appearing...
  6. Glary Utilities won't update

Glary Utilities won't update: Hi, Just used Brink's excellent tutorial, to update my nearly ten years old Dell Inspiron laptop to the latest version of W10, the one they said would "never run W10 in a million years".........to keep laptop in tip-top condition I run Glary Utilities, 4 or 5 times a...
  7. CCleaner, Glary Utilities etc.

CCleaner, Glary Utilities etc.: Hey, I've been using system cleaners like CCleaner, Wise Care 365 and Glary Utilities for a long time now. But I recently upgraded to Windows 10 32-bit and I'm not very sure on whether I should use them of not. I read on these forums that using them, especially the...
  8. Glary Utilities 12,000+ "Privacy Problems"

Glary Utilities 12,000+ "Privacy Problems": Since updating to Glary utilities 5.46.0.46 and now 5.47.0.47, Tracks Eraser now shows more than 12,000 privacy problems! Before, when I hadn't checked in a few days, it used to show no more than about 150 or so. I use mainly Firefox (45.0.1). I can't imagine why Glary is now...
  9. Can't open Glary Utilities

Can't open Glary Utilities: I can't open Glary Utilities, there's a window showing: [img] I think it's a problem on UAC. 29700
  10. Glary Utilities

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Glary Utilities: I have used this site for years but today it opens and freezes. Any ideas Thanks 47964