Windows 10: Glassdoor said my internet was not secure. Does anyone know why?

Discus and support Glassdoor said my internet was not secure. Does anyone know why? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Glassdoor said my internet was not secure. Does anyone know why?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by WML221, Oct 19, 2021.

1. WML221 Win User

Glassdoor said my internet was not secure. Does anyone know why?

:)

WML221, Oct 19, 2021

2. suggest best internet security/antivirus for windows 7

Hello,

I m using HP envy 3090nr laptop having windows 7 home premium.

I was using norton internet security previously which was very good, no virus problem so far.

But i want to know any other internet security which is better or similar and free?

Give your suggestions for best free as well as best paid internet security.

Also give your opinion for microsoft security essentials.

Thanks.

freebird_9924, Oct 19, 2021
  3. curatia Win User
    Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Oct 19, 2021
  4. Glassdoor said my internet was not secure. Does anyone know why?

Jsssssssss, Oct 19, 2021
Thema:

1. Glassdoor said my internet was not secure. Does anyone know why? - Similar Threads - Glassdoor said internet

2. Does anyone know why the microsoft.microsoftskydrive_8wekyb3d8bbwe and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know why the microsoft.microsoftskydrive_8wekyb3d8bbwe and...: Does anyone know why the microsoft.microsoftskydrive_8wekyb3d8bbwe and microsoft.office.sway_8wekyb3d8bbwe occur when trying to enrol new devices in InTunes using Set up for school Pcs?...
  3. Does anyone know why the microsoft.microsoftskydrive_8wekyb3d8bbwe and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know why the microsoft.microsoftskydrive_8wekyb3d8bbwe and...: Does anyone know why the microsoft.microsoftskydrive_8wekyb3d8bbwe and microsoft.office.sway_8wekyb3d8bbwe occur when trying to enrol new devices in InTunes using Set up for school Pcs?...
  4. Does anyone know why my PC does this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know why my PC does this?: Hi! I have an issue that whenever i try to restart my computer, it goes through the process of restarting, shows the restart screen, and when it needs to go to black screen, and then motherboard screen and windows loading, it does not. Right after restart screen, it drops a...
  5. Does anyone know why my PC does this?

Does anyone know why my PC does this?: Hi! I have an issue that whenever i try to restart my computer, it goes through the process of restarting, shows the restart screen, and when it needs to go to black screen, and then motherboard screen and windows loading, it does not. Right after restart screen, it drops a...
  6. Does anyone know why my PC does this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Umm... does anyone know why?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Umm... does anyone know why?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Wonderful_Artichoke8 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/uzl9vu/umm_does_anyone_know_why/
  8. Glassdoor said my internet was not secure. Does anyone know why?

Glassdoor said my internet was not secure. Does anyone know why?: Glassdoor said my internet was not secure. Does anyone know why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/glassdoor-said-my-internet-was-not-secure-does/5a06341e-a25e-4671-a611-864e345f3bd0
  9. does anyone know why my internet randomly cuts out

does anyone know why my internet randomly cuts out: I'll keep this short I ethernet from a wifi extender router. (connects to the main router and extends internet). For some reason my computer will just disconnect from the router. The router still works for my phone and my laptop but not for my pc. This is really frustrating...
  10. Does anyone know, why does the internet symbol is like that, and why my computer doesn't...

Does anyone know, why does the internet symbol is like that, and why my computer doesn't...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ut0tska [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hv8t63/does_anyone_know_why_does_the_internet_symbol_is/