Windows 10: Glitch after Update (Need Help)

Discus and support Glitch after Update (Need Help) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; After installing the latest Windows update, that important one for Security reasons, my PC has been rendered unusable for a unique and odd reason. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Leddyvv, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Glitch after Update (Need Help)

After installing the latest Windows update, that important one for Security reasons, my PC has been rendered unusable for a unique and odd reason.

The HDMI cable (Only way to connect it atm) is not working properly. It won't transmit the display to the monitor. Oddly it works in some cases, allowing me to briefly use and try to fix it and in both cases failing and than not working on said screen any longer.

I can't uninstall the update as it is a Security one, and it's left my PC unusuable please help!

So you know I've tried all normal methods including swapping cords, restarting my PC in various methods, uninstalling the normal updates that came with it, trying and confirming it isnt the monitor in any case, etc.

submitted by /u/Leddyvv
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Leddyvv, Jan 17, 2020

2. Glitching After Updating To Windows 10

Hi Ahsiek,

Display errors might have caused by an incompatible drivers. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to know the following:

• What is the
      build number and version of your Windows
      ?
    • When you say glitch, does it mean that the screen flickers?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the make and model of your Windows 10 laptop?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update the graphics driver of your Windows 10 by following the steps given on this article:

Update drivers in Windows 10

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Jan 17, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 17, 2020
  4. qubit Win User

Glitch after Update (Need Help)

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

Glitch after Update (Need Help)

1. Glitch after Update (Need Help) - Similar Threads - Glitch Update Need

2. I need help with a issue after a windows update Need help ASAP

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need help with a issue after a windows update Need help ASAP: I updated my Windows 10 education edition computer last night a 5:00 p.m, Now i cannot run/use command prompt, or PowerShell as administrative. should i boot my pc into safemode with internet or safemode with command prompt? This is Very important for i am the head of it at a...
  3. I need help with a issue after a windows update Need help asap

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need help with a issue after a windows update Need help asap: I updated my Windows 10 education edition computer last night a 5:00 p.m, Now i cannot run/use command prompt, or PowerShell as administrative. should i boot my pc into safemode with internet or safemode with command prompt? This is Very important for i am the head of it at a...
  4. after windows update.. need help.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    after windows update.. need help.: after forced windows update. i can't even acces window buttonlost /c data.anyone can help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-windows-update-need-help/8030d635-cae4-4918-9ca5-5628e6ba9163
  5. This happened after the update, need help please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This happened after the update, need help please: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/itsdinou [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l2y11z/this_happened_after_the_update_need_help_please/
  6. Windows Defender Glitch - Need Help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Glitch - Need Help: Hi, I downloaded a program off the internet, and scanned it with VirusTotal first, finding out that it was a virus, so I deleted it completely including emptying the recycling bin. Although, I found out a few minutes later that Windows Defender detected it before I deleted...
  7. Need help Classifying Sound Glitch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help Classifying Sound Glitch: This is a reoccurring problem that just started recently. I had posted about it before and thought the advice that I got had fixed the problem in thispost. To reiterate, my sound will glitch at random. Usually once per computer session. It tends to happen the first time I...
  8. Need help with pc reset after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with pc reset after update: Last night there was a windows update so I clicked “update and shutdown”. This morning I turn on my pc but it just showed a black screen with the circle loading icon. I turned my pc on and off 3 times to get to diagnostics mode and I reset my pc but kept all the files. Now my...
  9. Glitch after KB4530684 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Glitch after KB4530684 update: Mid December developed a glitch in various functions, for example when attempting to rename a file in windows explorer it would discard any changes made, revert back to the first file in the folder. In addition power useage for windows explorer would surge and the harddisk...
  10. Need Help Please After Windows Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Need Help Please After Windows Update: After the last Windows 10 update a few days ago, my main PC crashed almost immediately and then continued (unsuccessfully) TRYING to auto repair, reboot, and just going in a never ending loop. Having backups, I decided to try a full reinstall of Windows10. All was fine...