Windows 10: Glitch duration

Discus and support Glitch duration in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In the Movies & TV app, look: [ATTACH] The seek bar shows 0:00:00, but the duration shows 0:00:06. No, it's not 6 seconds, it's 2 seconds!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AadiSiddiqi, Aug 25, 2020.

1. Glitch duration

In the Movies & TV app, look:

Glitch duration d061543e-f771-412b-9c8a-59d888fe7bda?upload=true.jpg

The seek bar shows 0:00:00, but the duration shows 0:00:06. No, it's not 6 seconds, it's 2 seconds!!

:)

AadiSiddiqi, Aug 25, 2020
  2. Gandham Win User

Call duration in Lumia720

Hi,
    There is no call duration display for all call in Lumia 720?
    Can somebody suggest that any app, or update to have the duration display?
    Thanks and regards
    Bhaskar

Gandham, Aug 25, 2020
  3. c# subtract elements of a list

This.
    Create EventInfo class with DateTime EventStart, DateTime EventEnd, and a TimeSpan property Duration (with only getter) that gets EventEnd-EventStart.
    Then you keep the list of EventInfo instances.

BiggieShady, Aug 25, 2020
  4. Glitch duration

Praveen Bengeri, Aug 25, 2020
Thema:

Glitch duration

1. Glitch duration - Similar Threads - Glitch duration

2. Dual monitors weird glitches?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dual monitors weird glitches?: Some things don't show up correctly on my second monitor things like my steam opens up across my monitors for some reason, any things like the exit fullscreen youtube popups are in the wrong spot[IMG][ATTACH] My monitor configuration: [ATTACH] Monitor 1 is a 2560x1080p 75...
  3. Is this a glitch or not

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is this a glitch or not: So I just updated from Windows 8.1 Pro Edition today to Windows 10, but for some reason it gave me Windows 10 Pro Edition and it was already activated without me even putting a product key in. So is this a glitch or is this what happens when you update from a pro version of...
  4. Windows 10 Start Menu Tiles Glitch

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Start Menu Tiles Glitch: After the Windows 10 20H2 update, apps and programs have lost the colored background that they use to have and now have a color that's depended on your theme. But there seems to be a problem with certain applications backgrounds and the icons. For example Adobe Animate CC...
  5. a glitch on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    a glitch on my laptop: Hi i have a problem with my laptop an acer aspire to be exact for some reason when i hover my mouse on an app and move the courser inside a tab the app stays highlighted its pretty annoying considering that it shows the app name when i hover my courser above a specific app...
  6. Help with glitching mouse pointer when connected to a VPN in a RDP session.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with glitching mouse pointer when connected to a VPN in a RDP session.: I am using Windows10 Pro and every time I connect to a remote desktop session my mouse pointer glitches slightly and the loading circle pops up every second or so. This as you can imagine is maddening after about 30 seconds. I have already disabled the WDDM graphics display...
  7. Windows10 Audio glitches that so far, the internet has not fixed (details within).

Windows10 Audio glitches that so far, the internet has not fixed (details within).: submitted by /u/MrWalkaway [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jg842j/windows10_audio_glitches_that_so_far_the_internet/
  8. "Unlock Full Game" Minecraft Windows 10/Bedrock Glitch Help!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Unlock Full Game" Minecraft Windows 10/Bedrock Glitch Help!!!!: I received Minecraft for Windows 10 for free in 2015 for owning Minecraft Java and all has went well until I joined the Nether Update beta using Xbox Insider app. Ever since I left the beta a few months ago, I have been unable to play Minecraft Windows 10 because it thinks my...
  9. im getting weird screen glitches in my Windows 10 Mail client and I have no idea why, i...

im getting weird screen glitches in my Windows 10 Mail client and I have no idea why, i...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Cormac_IRL [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jeaqcn/im_getting_weird_screen_glitches_in_my_windows_10/
  10. Glitch on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Glitch on Taskbar: Like in the picture below half my taskbar is glitched out of the screen. I cant see the blue line that comes under an app when you open it. The setting for the indication line is on. Please help ASAP.[IMG]...