Windows 10: Glitch when playing fullscreen

Discus and support Glitch when playing fullscreen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When i play a game in full screen like Geometry dash or Minecraft and i change the volume the screen glitches out when the volume thing appear and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FabriceDesrochers, May 19, 2020.

1. Glitch when playing fullscreen

When i play a game in full screen like Geometry dash or Minecraft and i change the volume the screen glitches out when the volume thing appear and glitches out again when the volume thing disappear. I don't really know what to do...

:)

FabriceDesrochers, May 19, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Black screen when playing games on fullscreen.

Hi Syrius,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have clarity on this issue and guide you accordingly, kindly help us with the following information.

• Is the issue specific to a game or does it occur on all the games?
    • Is the issue specific to only games or does it occur while playing full screen videos?

If the issue occurs while playing videos in full screen, you may want to uninstall and reinstall the video card drivers to see if it helps.

• Right click the Windows icon on the taskbar and choose
      Device manager.

• Expand Display Adapters, right click on your video card driver and choose
      Uninstall.
    • Check the box Delete the driver software for this device.
    • Reboot the machine for Windows to automatically reinstall the drivers.

If the issue is specific to games, it could be a compatibility issue. I suggest you to refer to the article
    Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows and run the games
    in compatibility mode to see if it helps.

If the issue persists, it could be due to the full screen optimization. As you’ve already updated the drivers, I would suggest you to disable the same and check if it works.

• Open Settings and go to System > Display.
    • On the right pane, click on the Advanced graphics settings
      hyperlink.
    • Uncheck Enable fullscreen optimizations
      and exit Settings.
    • Restart the machine and see if the issue persists.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Junaid_A, May 19, 2020
  3. Automatically moving a fullscreen window onto a new desktop

Hi Joel,

In Windows 10, there is an option to open an app in a fullscreen view. This way, it will be possible for you to make the fullscreen window move to a new desktop. Follow these steps to do so.

• Right click on the application.
    • Select Properties.
    • Click on the Shortcut tab.
    • Beside the Run option, click on the drop-down menu and then choose Maximized.
    • Click on Apply button and then click OK.

If further assistance is needed, we are here to help.

Darleen Pen, May 19, 2020
  4. Glitch when playing fullscreen

Windows 10 brings taskbar on top of fullscreen-windows

I was playing a game on my laptop and suddenly the taskbar is visible in a fullscreen game. It did not stop there, after the game i opened Netflix. When i tried to fullscreen the video again the taskbar appeared. Please suggest a fix. Thank You.

DarshanWaghela, May 19, 2020
Thema:

Glitch when playing fullscreen

1. Glitch when playing fullscreen - Similar Threads - Glitch playing fullscreen

2. Fullscreen is screen is glitching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fullscreen is screen is glitching: Hello I'm facing a problem on my PC in some games ex. Overwatch when opening it on fullscreen it the display glitches but when I put it on window it work can someone help Fullscreen perfectly worked when I played R6 and Aim Lab and CSGO2...
  3. Fullscreen is screen is glitching

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fullscreen is screen is glitching: Hello I'm facing a problem on my PC in some games ex. Overwatch when opening it on fullscreen it the display glitches but when I put it on window it work can someone help Fullscreen perfectly worked when I played R6 and Aim Lab and CSGO2...
  4. PC screen glitches out whenever playing a game in fullscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC screen glitches out whenever playing a game in fullscreen: So recently I was playing my games as normal, closed the game for half an hour-ish and when I got back and opened it, the screen started glitching.Tried with other fullscreen games, same thing.If there is anything like Alt Tab or Windows Menu taking priority in the screen the...
  5. PC screen glitches out whenever playing a game in fullscreen

PC screen glitches out whenever playing a game in fullscreen: So recently I was playing my games as normal, closed the game for half an hour-ish and when I got back and opened it, the screen started glitching.Tried with other fullscreen games, same thing.If there is anything like Alt Tab or Windows Menu taking priority in the screen the...
  6. Screen flickering when playing fullscreen games

Screen flickering when playing fullscreen games: Hi, I'm currently having this problem with most of my games. The problems occurs with Ironsight D3D9 game, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare but somehow, the problems doesn't occur with CS:GO and Valorant. I've installed the latest Intel HD 4600 driver that is compatible with my...
  7. Screen Glitching out While Playing Fullscreen Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Glitching out While Playing Fullscreen Games: https://youtu.be/6y8d-g0AV10My laptop screen glitches out everytime i launch a fullscreen game, the weird thing is this doesn't happen on windowed mode or if something overlaps the fullscreen. Only a few games i had ever had a problem like this....
  8. Screen Glitching out While Playing Fullscreen Games

Screen Glitching out While Playing Fullscreen Games: https://youtu.be/6y8d-g0AV10My laptop screen glitches out everytime i launch a fullscreen game, the weird thing is this doesn't happen on windowed mode or if something overlaps the fullscreen. Only a few games i had ever had a problem like this....
  9. Windows bluescreen when playing game on fullscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows bluescreen when playing game on fullscreen: Hello. So i have a problem with my windows currently,whenever i tried to play game on fullscreen mode. I tried many way to fix it but it just keep happening,any solution for this problem ? Please help. Im using windows 10...
  10. My FPS is locked at 30 when playing in Fullscreen/ Borderless Fullscreen, but not when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My FPS is locked at 30 when playing in Fullscreen/ Borderless Fullscreen, but not when...: I initially noticed this issue while playing Warframe the other day. I normally get anywhere from 40-60 fps depending on what is going on in the game. Switching from Windowed to Fullscreen/Borderless Fullscreen will lower my fps to 30 over a few seconds, switching back to...