Windows 10: Glitched out text?

Discus and support Glitched out text? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Sometimes, when I get on a website, the text is glitched out. It sometimes comes back to normal after a while, or after hovering over it. It's not a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BlahbousB, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Glitched out text?

Sometimes, when I get on a website, the text is glitched out. It sometimes comes back to normal after a while, or after hovering over it. It's not a really big deal as usually, I reload the page. Either way, it is kind of annoying and would like to know the cause, and possibly a solution for this.

submitted by /u/BlahbousB
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BlahbousB, Sep 14, 2020

2. text suggestion

Hi, Alp Patel.

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

To enable text suggestion on your Lumia 640, you may follow these steps:

1. Go to Settings under your App list.

2. Search for Keyboard.

3. Tap the keyboard you're using to make changes.

4. Check the checkbox for "Suggest text".

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Cristal Reg, Sep 14, 2020
  3. Weird graphical text editor glitch in a dual monitor setup on windows 10

My dearest superusers,

I have a very weird graphics 'glitch' for certain IDE's or editors, like TexStudio and Spyder. It happens that certain lines or words overlap with each other, and sometimes certain lines have different fontsizes even (not shown in next image)

Screenshot for one example of overlapping words:

Glitched out text? KLWUi.png

It happens usually in my secondary monitor (LG Flatron E2350V), but if I remember correctly, it had appeared on my primary as well. My primary is just the one of my laptop (HP Pavilion - 14-al125nd). What I have noticed (from what I remember) is:

• When the problem appeared in Spyder in primary monitor, it was
      sometimes solved by saving the python file
    • When the problem appeard in Spyder in secondary monitor, it was
      sometimes solved by maximizing the window.
    • And at times none of the above methods worked for no monitor.
    • When I drag one of the text environments (texStudio or Spyder) from monitor 1 to monitor 2, the text transitions into the glitched version.
    • Also,some IDEs like Matlab, never experienced this problem. (And till now, I have never seen the problem elsewhere
    • As far as I know, these two programs are the only ones where the glitch appeared.
    • Lately, the problem does not appear in first monitor, but it still does in second one.

This suggests that the problem is time-varying and possibly also varies in its characteristcs.

To solve the problem, I've tried to:

• update to latests graphics drivers, both my integraded Intel card (HD
      Graphics 620), as well as my dedicated Nvdia GeFore 940MX card.
    • Otherwise I've tried to search online but frankly, I do not really
      know the right search terms to find the same problem. Therefore I
      hope to find some answers or suggestions on this site!

Just to be clear, my question is what causes and/or what can potentially solve the problem?
    Of course I do not know what information could be used/required to answer this question, so if there are any questions of additional details that I did not mention, please ask.

Sidenote: I am not sure whether my tags are correct either. Feedback is appreciated.

BlueRine S, Sep 14, 2020
  4. W1zzard Win User

Glitched out text?

List of tooltip texts

• Do not translate the IDS_ strings, only what's inside the "s
    • \n is a newline character that acts like "return" is pressed. so text\n\ntext2 adds a blank line between "text" and "text2"
    • %s is replaced by some inserted text, you may move the %s to other positions within the text, but if multiple %s are present they will be inserted in the same order in all languages

W1zzard, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

Glitched out text?

1. Glitched out text? - Similar Threads - Glitched text

2. How do I fix this windows text glitch? Its only in my windows systems and applications but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix this windows text glitch? Its only in my windows systems and applications but...: I recently purchased a refurbished computer and everything worked great but I noticed that the computer has a glitch in the system text. The glitch only appears when im working inside my system settings or applications but never on the internet. I want to know if there's a...
  3. How do I fix this windows text glitch? Its only in my windows systems and applications but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix this windows text glitch? Its only in my windows systems and applications but...: I recently purchased a refurbished computer and everything worked great but I noticed that the computer has a glitch in the system text. The glitch only appears when im working inside my system settings or applications but never on the internet. I want to know if there's a...
  4. Graphical glitches freeze text when scrolling or moving windows on some apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphical glitches freeze text when scrolling or moving windows on some apps: Recently about a month ago I have encountered this weird error on certain apps where if im for example scrolling through the left side on File Explorer, the text will glitch out and freeze in screen. This also happened when moving windows around on GraphicsGale problem came...
  5. Graphical glitches freeze text when scrolling or moving windows on some apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphical glitches freeze text when scrolling or moving windows on some apps: Recently about a month ago I have encountered this weird error on certain apps where if im for example scrolling through the left side on File Explorer, the text will glitch out and freeze in screen. This also happened when moving windows around on GraphicsGale problem came...
  6. Text gradually glitching.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Text gradually glitching.: [ATTACH]The text on my windows apps keeps glitching like this. When I scroll or highlight it. it pauses. It gradually grows glitchy like this, and I was wondering if anyone knows what could cause this?...
  7. Text Glitches

Text Glitches: I got my Razer Blade 15 Base a week ago and in the last two days I've been having some sort of problem that runs in some applications, these applications are, Github, VSCode and sometimes Adobe Dreamweaver. Here is an image from VSCode. [ATTACH] I've tried reinstalling and...
  8. My programs and files have this glitch to where it makes the background and text black, How...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My programs and files have this glitch to where it makes the background and text black, How...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SaltysSalty [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/haz1cm/my_programs_and_files_have_this_glitch_to_where/
  9. How can i stop the japanese texts from glitching out.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can i stop the japanese texts from glitching out.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/an-egg-would-be-nice [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gmlftf/how_can_i_stop_the_japanese_texts_from_glitching/
  10. Weird Text glitches

Weird Text glitches: Hi, I've been seeing these text glitches on my computer for some time now. As you can see in the photos, there is an error in the display of the text block that never showed up on some apps and programs like iTunes. I updated the video card drivers to the last release and...