Windows 10: Glitches at 50% RAM usage, no memory errors

Discus and support Glitches at 50% RAM usage, no memory errors in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Lately, whenever my computer reaches 50% memory usage (8/16GB), I will get all kinds of glitchieness and application crashes. I'm running a game and a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RedshiftVel, Jan 30, 2020.

1. Glitches at 50% RAM usage, no memory errors

Lately, whenever my computer reaches 50% memory usage (8/16GB), I will get all kinds of glitchieness and application crashes. I'm running a game and a web browser simultaneously. I've booted the computer with both sticks individually, and run the windows memory test, as well as memtest86+. Neither revesled any errors. It's a laptop with both an integrated and dedicated GPU. Game on dGPU, everything else on iGPU. Any ideas? Thanks!

:)

RedshiftVel, Jan 30, 2020

2. RAM usage 50±% on idle.

Hello, my laptop uses around 50% RAM usage when its not doing anything.

I'd like to have this fixed.

ThijmenGrootswagers, Jan 30, 2020
  3. Suggestions to lower Memory/Ram usage?

Glitches at 50% RAM usage, no memory errors [​IMG]

grimofdoom, Jan 30, 2020
  4. Glitches at 50% RAM usage, no memory errors

Suggestions to lower Memory/Ram usage?

Glitches at 50% RAM usage, no memory errors [​IMG]
    Here is my task manager with nothing else running.

grimofdoom, Jan 30, 2020
Thema:

Glitches at 50% RAM usage, no memory errors

1. Glitches at 50% RAM usage, no memory errors - Similar Threads - Glitches 50% RAM

2. 50% RAM usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    50% RAM usage: I have a page open on Edge and 50% of my memory is used ... but how is that possible?I have 16 gb of RAMCome on guys, this can't be normal. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/50-ram-usage/20fabded-1b35-42ee-bfa4-b9464af2d844
  3. 50% RAM usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    50% RAM usage: I have a page open on Edge and 50% of my memory is used ... but how is that possible?I have 16 gb of RAMCome on guys, this can't be normal. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/50-ram-usage/20fabded-1b35-42ee-bfa4-b9464af2d844
  4. RAM=16GB,USED RAM=2GB,RAM USAGE 50%?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RAM=16GB,USED RAM=2GB,RAM USAGE 50%?: I hope you can understand my problem from the title, but let me explain a bit further.I'm no genius when it comes to computers, but this feels weird.Yes, i've tried to search a solution, but what seems most reasonable is a hardware problem so before i take it to an expert i'd...
  5. RAM=16GB,USED RAM=2GB,RAM USAGE 50%?

RAM=16GB,USED RAM=2GB,RAM USAGE 50%?: I hope you can understand my problem from the title, but let me explain a bit further.I'm no genius when it comes to computers, but this feels weird.Yes, i've tried to search a solution, but what seems most reasonable is a hardware problem so before i take it to an expert i'd...
  6. memory usage stuck over 50%

memory usage stuck over 50%: so for a while maybe 2 to 3 year never cause me any problem until recently the memory usage of my computer have ben stuck over 50% even when idle i have 8 gb of memory and my usage is allway around 4.0 to 5.0before i was just thinking that it my computer that is weak or was...
  7. memory usage stuck over 50%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    memory usage stuck over 50%: so for a while maybe 2 to 3 year never cause me any problem until recently the memory usage of my computer have ben stuck over 50% even when idle i have 8 gb of memory and my usage is allway around 4.0 to 5.0...
  8. RAM usage 50% cap

RAM usage 50% cap: I recently upgraded my pc and everything was fine until I realized that my RAM usage was capped at 50%. Well, kind of. It goes over 50% sometimes and then will instantly break every tab. I've contacted GIGABYTE, my motherboard, and checked many forums with no result. I'm...
  9. RAM usage never exceeds 50%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    RAM usage never exceeds 50%: I've posted about this twice in r/photoshop and I'll link those two at the bottom just in case you want extra info. I'm running 64 bit versions of all programs in question. My system can see that I have 16gb of RAM available. I noticed this problem when Ps was running way...
  10. Memory usage stuck at 50%

Memory usage stuck at 50%: My computer is stuck at 50% memory usage as shown in the task manager when no programs or anything is open. SPECS: CPU: Intel Core i5 3570k CPU @ 3.40GHz RAM: 8.00GB GRAPHICS CARD: Nvidia Geforce 660 ti Operating system: Windows 10 I have had this pc for almost...