Windows 10: Glitches in the password box

Discus and support Glitches in the password box in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello! I badly need assistance. When I opened my laptop, I wasn't able to input my password because the box was automatically typing the letter 'p' and... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Mariellexxxx, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Glitches in the password box

Hello! I badly need assistance. When I opened my laptop, I wasn't able to input my password because the box was automatically typing the letter 'p' and it just won't stop. Every time I tried to press delete, it just automatically typed again. I did turn it off by pressing the power button but it's no use. Please help.

:)

Mariellexxxx, Aug 27, 2020

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Aug 27, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Aug 27, 2020
  4. Glitches in the password box

Arrow disappered at the end of a password box

Hi Bruner,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would like to know, whether you have any other user account?

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

Try to enter your password and press Enter key from the Keyboard.

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you to restart you system and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press and hold the Shift key from the Keyboard and click on
      Power
      button.
    • Click on Restart and check if the issue persists.
    If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 3:

If you have any other user account then, I suggest you to click on your other user account which will be listed at the bottom left corner on the lock screen.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Aug 27, 2020
Thema:

Glitches in the password box

1. Glitches in the password box - Similar Threads - Glitches password box

2. white boxes keep glitching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    white boxes keep glitching: I don’t touch my laptop but white boxes will appear around all the icons and start glitching all around it. I have turned off sticky keys and toggle keys but its still glitching really badly. I’ve tried everything to do in the ease of access section but still not working....
  3. white boxes keep glitching

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    white boxes keep glitching: I don’t touch my laptop but white boxes will appear around all the icons and start glitching all around it. I have turned off sticky keys and toggle keys but its still glitching really badly. I’ve tried everything to do in the ease of access section but still not working....
  4. No password box on startup

No password box on startup: Hello.I made a post about this before but did not get any help. Been on Win11 for over a month now, no issues before until now. I booted up out of sleep mode and for some reason there was no password box for me to log in. I restarted thinking it would help, instead I got...
  5. Password box gone

Password box gone: The password box gone in my Windows. I dont have PIN as well so I cant sign in at all. I cant pass thru to get into desktop. Trying to resolve it by restarting twice now but still cant get it. I just sign in yesterday and do some work then shutdown. Today I cant log in and...
  6. Password box gone

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Password box gone: The password box gone in my Windows. I dont have PIN as well so I cant sign in at all. I cant pass thru to get into desktop. Trying to resolve it by restarting twice now but still cant get it. I just sign in yesterday and do some work then shutdown. Today I cant log in and...
  7. Password box missing

Password box missing: My password box is missing in my sign in page. I dont have any updates that might cause the issue and it suddenly got this problem. I cant type on it since its gone. I dont have a PIN that can alternately sign me in only password. I shutdown the computer and let it rest but...
  8. No Password Box Dialog

No Password Box Dialog: I Am A Tech Savvy Adminstrator Who Keeps Trying New Things, But I Encountered A Problem, I Was Just Optimizing My Windows With Some Scripts But After Running The Script And Restarting, I Realized I Screwed Up. I Can't Enter My Laptop Password Now, There Is No Dialog Box In...
  9. no password box?

in Windows 10 Customization
    no password box?: I am running Windows 10, and whenever I try to sign into my computer, the password box along with my name and the icon above it don't show up. I just got this problem today after my computer blue screened out of nowhere. Everything else on the lock screen appears to be...
  10. No password box

in Windows 10 Customization
    No password box: Hi I have ease of access turned on. It's a Zoostrome Pc. When I turn it on I have no password box on screen. The on screen keyboard works fine. But I can not get moved on. Any help please. I.m sick of seeing the lake and mountain picture. Many thanks Dave...