Windows 10: GLITCHES WITH MS OUTLOOK 2010 OPERATING ON WIN 10 PRO

Discus and support GLITCHES WITH MS OUTLOOK 2010 OPERATING ON WIN 10 PRO in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; SO, what else is new, GLITCHES WITH MS OUTLOOK...LOL...A couple of glitches I'm looking for a fix...2 questions I'm sure are common problems...hope... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SignWho, May 4, 2019.

1. SignWho Win User

GLITCHES WITH MS OUTLOOK 2010 OPERATING ON WIN 10 PRO

SO, what else is new, GLITCHES WITH MS OUTLOOK...LOL...A couple of glitches I'm looking for a fix...2 questions I'm sure are common problems...hope there is a fix for them.

I am using MS Outlook 2010 with Windows 10 Pro running it.

1st is AUTO COMPLETE not working. Did all -check it's enabled - error scans - rename remote file etc...Still can't get it to work.

I have emails that are both email addresses and the name in the file. Can access contact file by clicking on the to To...CC.... or BCC...can search the file.

If I type an email address into TO....send it, then try again, it populates with the name I just sent to only. Exit outlook then open outlook and it does not populate with the same name just used prior to closing outlook. Nor populate with any names.

Have multiple Imap in boxes and Imap send boxes. Outlook has accessed the same contact file for all email accounts / boxes in the past. It has worked well in the past...

So I'm wondering if it works at all anymore after updates or whatever changed???

2nd is OUTLOOK NEW UN READ NOT SHOWING - PIC ATTACHED

Another situation is that when email comes in unless I click on the inbox in favorites the count for un reads does not show. So you can't see if any new unread emails arrived showing bold and the count of how many in each inbox.

Once the inbox is opened there is a little envelope that gets added to the inbox icon folder already there and if more email comes in it does show bold and count in each inbox...after the inbox folder is clicked.

Is there a fix for this???

Thanks GLITCHES WITH MS OUTLOOK 2010 OPERATING ON WIN 10 PRO bfaeb3ef-512e-4d9b-b3f4-06e1d9aae721?upload=true.jpg

:)

SignWho, May 4, 2019

2. Windows 10 upgrade - MS Office Pro Plus 2010 does not show

Original Title : J. W. Underwood

upgrading from Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro went ok. However, MS Office Pro Plus 2010 does not show up in Win Exp pgm files. specifically, Word 2010 can"t be found in pgm files. It is still listed on Desktop & still works, but can't be found where it used to
    reside. Can I reinstall MS Office Pro Plus 2010 in Win 10 & have fully functional?

whitehouselawn, May 4, 2019
  3. Win 10 w/ Outlook 2010 and Office 365

Will Outlook 2010 and Office 365 (with corresponding Outlook version) co-exist and operate properly in Win 10?

Kennelation, May 4, 2019
  4. GLITCHES WITH MS OUTLOOK 2010 OPERATING ON WIN 10 PRO

Error Outlook 2010 This operation has been cancelled due to restrictio

In Outlook 2010 I click on a link from an email and I get the message This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer.

I tried changing to Chrome as default from Edge, but no solution. This problem only happened after I updated to 1809.

I have tried many suggestions found in Google, but none worked. I hope someone can help!! Running Windows 10 Pro version 1809. This error started after updating from 1803 to 1809.

errolgreer, May 4, 2019
Thema:

GLITCHES WITH MS OUTLOOK 2010 OPERATING ON WIN 10 PRO

1. GLITCHES WITH MS OUTLOOK 2010 OPERATING ON WIN 10 PRO - Similar Threads - GLITCHES OUTLOOK 2010

2. MS Outlook 2010 connectivity

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Outlook 2010 connectivity: I am trying to get MS Outlook to connect to my husband's email account. It used to work, but then stopped. I have tried to repair his account using the manual option. He has a Verizon mail account through AOL, so it uses IMAP. Nothing works, so I then deleted his account from...
  3. Win 2010 MS Outlook recipient problems getting emails with pictures attached

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 2010 MS Outlook recipient problems getting emails with pictures attached: MS Outlook Win 2010 email will not arrive at recipient's end if 1 picture is attached. Why? It's her iPhone or her laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-2010-ms-outlook-recipient-problems-getting/342aa436-207f-49ba-ad6c-db5c1faed292
  4. Upgrade from MS word 2010 in Win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Upgrade from MS word 2010 in Win 10: I have a copy of MS word that I bought in 2010. I have the product Key verifying this. On the MS site I am told that with this key I can then get the Word app for Win10. I insert the key, it verifies it and tells me if I have a 2010 version to go to this new site, with a link...
  5. MS Outlook 2010 issues after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS Outlook 2010 issues after Windows 10 update: After updating Windows 10, my default browser Firefox was disabled, links in Outlook 2010 prompt an error message: This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator. I have uninstalled and downloaded...
  6. Installing MS Office Pro Plus 2010 onto Win-10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Installing MS Office Pro Plus 2010 onto Win-10: Years ago when I was associated w/ a university I legally received a copy of MS Office Pro Plus 2010. I installed it on my Win-7 machine and have been using it for several years. I recently bought a Dell laptop (XPS 13 9365/ 8th gen Intel i7) with Win-10 installed. I wanted...
  7. AVG Free conflicts with MS Outlook 2010

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    AVG Free conflicts with MS Outlook 2010: Since updating to Win 10 in October 2016, I have relied on Windows Defender together with MalwareBytes and SuperAntiSpyware. This morning, I installed AVG Free having checked extensively on line re its relationship with Win Defender. All seemed well until I opened my email...
  8. Outlook 2010 problem with Win 10 upgrade

Outlook 2010 problem with Win 10 upgrade: I have just upgraded to Windows 10 and I've hit a problem with Outlook in Office 2010. The installation of Office 2010 carried over from Win 7, and Outlook is working, but it keeps on trying to install "ProPlusWW.msi" which it says it cannot find and asks me to locate it. I...
  9. Outlook 2010

Outlook 2010: My Outlook 2010 has developed a problem. Every time I load it after a few seconds it says Outlook has stopped working. I have uninstalled Office 2010 rebooted and reinstalled but it is still happening. Any help appreciated. 84659
  10. Is MS office 2010 outlook compatible with windows 10

Is MS office 2010 outlook compatible with windows 10: Hi I'm using Microsoft office 2010 outlook wit windows 10... I find that windows 10 keeps changing my settings i.e. when I uncheck the box in an email account in outlook 10... it changes back after next boot... I uncheck leave on server so it is removed and I don't receive...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. outlook windows installer glitch