Windows 10: Glitchy icons

Discus and support Glitchy icons in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Please help, this has been happening for a while. A few ideas of it happening would be changing my main Users folder name to what i want, properly, by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JoshuaXD, Apr 26, 2020.

1. JoshuaXD Win User

Glitchy icons

Please help, this has been happening for a while. A few ideas of it happening would be changing my main Users folder name to what i want, properly, by changing almost every key in the registry to what i want as well (using a different admin account). The OS works just fine, it's just the icons are being stupid.

Glitchy icons [​IMG]

Glitchy icons [​IMG]

Glitchy icons [​IMG]

Glitchy icons [​IMG]

My windows version is: Windows 10, build 19608.rs_prerelease.200410-1438

:)

JoshuaXD, Apr 26, 2020
  2. Mason T Win User

Glitchy Icons

Ever since the latest windows update, these Icons have been glitchy. It used to pop up like normal, instead of icons half under the task bar. Any suggestions?

Glitchy icons a3410c25-a3a8-4bd5-827c-82a7b44b4c1e?upload=true.jpg

Mason T, Apr 26, 2020
  3. The Windows store icon is glitchy

Hi !

So there it is, the glitchy windows store icon.

Glitchy icons 48827883-2f3c-4cb0-b5c5-649b440c0361.jpg

Glitchy icons 403878f0-f3d6-4511-ac66-56f354b2b6c1.png

Does anyone know how to fix this ? I've had this since I've installed Win 10.

Thanks !

OolongTeaPlease, Apr 26, 2020
  4. Glitchy icons

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

Glitchy icons

1. Glitchy icons - Similar Threads - Glitchy icons

2. Another Win10 glitchy cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Another Win10 glitchy cursor: OK- the cursor gets glitchy coming out of sleep. It also comes in and out. Have tried all the normal fixes. Wired mouse instead of wireless, rebooted driver, video drivers, ran SFC and corrected any corrupt files. What's funny is that it stops after 5-6 minutes. Brought up...
  3. Another Win10 glitchy cursor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Another Win10 glitchy cursor: OK- the cursor gets glitchy coming out of sleep. It also comes in and out. Have tried all the normal fixes. Wired mouse instead of wireless, rebooted driver, video drivers, ran SFC and corrected any corrupt files. What's funny is that it stops after 5-6 minutes. Brought up...
  4. Another Win10 glitchy cursor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 11 I am Unable to resize my windows and they look glitchy and low pixel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 I am Unable to resize my windows and they look glitchy and low pixel: Hello,I recently purchased a new Computer and having some issues with my multiple monitor display. I have 2 Samsung odyssey Monitors and I have had them for a couple years. With the purchase of my new PC for some reason my window program boxes will open windows/programs in...
  6. Windows 11 I am Unable to resize my windows and they look glitchy and low pixel

Windows 11 I am Unable to resize my windows and they look glitchy and low pixel: Hello,I recently purchased a new Computer and having some issues with my multiple monitor display. I have 2 Samsung odyssey Monitors and I have had them for a couple years. With the purchase of my new PC for some reason my window program boxes will open windows/programs in...
  7. Why is my audio glitchy/muffled anytime I am using my computer's camera? Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my audio glitchy/muffled anytime I am using my computer's camera? Windows 11: Every time I use or have my computer's webcam on, audio from anywhere else e.g. spotify, youtube will be muffled and not play properly. Even when I am attending online classes, this happens as well. Is there a way to fix this issue? I'm on windows 11....
  8. Why is my audio glitchy/muffled anytime I am using my computer's camera? Windows 11

Why is my audio glitchy/muffled anytime I am using my computer's camera? Windows 11: Every time I use or have my computer's webcam on, audio from anywhere else e.g. spotify, youtube will be muffled and not play properly. Even when I am attending online classes, this happens as well. Is there a way to fix this issue? I'm on windows 11....
  9. non functioning start menu / windows icon after glitchy update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    non functioning start menu / windows icon after glitchy update: I assume Windows 10 downloaded an update yesterday because today I cannot open Windows explorer, or Cortana or Task View on the taskbar. Windows key not working but I never use it anyway. Cannot get to 'settings' due to non functioning start menu button on desktop. Would...
  10. Glitchy Icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Glitchy Icons: Ever since the latest windows update, these Icons have been glitchy. It used to pop up like normal, instead of icons half under the task bar. Any suggestions? [ATTACH]...