Windows 10: Glitchy Laptop

Discus and support Glitchy Laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I have a Dell laptop that upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and strange things have happened When my PC wake up from sleep, the mouse keeps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mạnh TiếnNguyễn, Mar 14, 2021.

1. Glitchy Laptop

So I have a Dell laptop that upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and strange things have happened

When my PC wake up from sleep, the mouse keeps scrolling all of a sudden, even when I update drivers for "HID-compliant mouse" and "PS/2 Compatible Mouse". I noticed it when I show the desktop and select, then OneDrive icon is selected at the bottom. It does glitch when I type or use a keyboard shortcut, for example: Windows + I .

After restarting it still glitches but it doesn't glitch on the Start Menu. It's very annoying.

Can anyone help me with this?

here's an animated gif to demonstrate

Glitchy Laptop [​IMG]

:)

Mạnh TiếnNguyễn, Mar 14, 2021
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Mar 14, 2021
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Mar 14, 2021
  4. Glitchy Laptop

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Mar 14, 2021
Thema:

Glitchy Laptop

1. Glitchy Laptop - Similar Threads - Glitchy Laptop

2. My Laptop screen is glitchy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop screen is glitchy: I get this problem after reinstall my AMD drivers. I've to reinstall it because it causing blue screen and there's a message that "Your AMD driver is not installed or function properly". The glitchy screen only gone after I turn on the safe mode or disable the AMD driver....
  3. My Laptop screen is glitchy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Laptop screen is glitchy: I get this problem after reinstall my AMD drivers. I've to reinstall it because it causing blue screen and there's a message that "Your AMD driver is not installed or function properly". The glitchy screen only gone after I turn on the safe mode or disable the AMD driver....
  4. My Laptop screen is glitchy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Why my laptop screen turned glitchy red? What to do? I have already set resolution but it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my laptop screen turned glitchy red? What to do? I have already set resolution but it...: Why my laptop screen turned glitchy red? What to do? I have already set a resolution but it wasn't a resolution problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-laptop-screen-turned-glitchy-red-what-to-do/908d25f3-7309-4edf-a0b3-a95c893f6ae0
  6. Why my laptop screen turned glitchy red? What to do? I have already set resolution but it...

Why my laptop screen turned glitchy red? What to do? I have already set resolution but it...: Why my laptop screen turned glitchy red? What to do? I have already set a resolution but it wasn't a resolution problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-laptop-screen-turned-glitchy-red-what-to-do/908d25f3-7309-4edf-a0b3-a95c893f6ae0
  7. Glitchy Lenovo Laptop Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Glitchy Lenovo Laptop Keyboard: at first i thought it was just an issue with chrome; whenever I'd try to click on the Search bar my laptop wouldnt let me. then I couldn't do things in other program ie close notepad only if i press tab could i close it. that goes for every other program. pressing tab...
  8. Glitchy Lenovo Laptop Keyboard

Glitchy Lenovo Laptop Keyboard: at first i thought it was just an issue with chrome; whenever I'd try to click on the Search bar my laptop wouldnt let me. then I couldn't do things in other program ie close notepad only if i press tab could i close it. that goes for every other program. pressing tab...
  9. Laptop randomly freeze and screen become glitchy!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop randomly freeze and screen become glitchy!: hello everyone, I have a 2years old Asus laptop running Windows 10 latest build everything up to date! a few months ago I added an 8gb ram to the 2nd slot of my laptopthe only upgradable slot since then my laptop randomly freezes usually once in a day and screen become...
  10. Laptop randomly freeze and screen become glitchy!

Laptop randomly freeze and screen become glitchy!: hello everyone, I have a 2years old Asus laptop running Windows 10 latest build everything up to date! a few months ago I added an 8gb ram to the 2nd slot of my laptopthe only upgradable slot since then my laptop randomly freezes usually once in a day and screen become...