Windows 10: Glitchy lines around every open program screen.

Discus and support Glitchy lines around every open program screen. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've been having those weird RGB glitchy lines around every open window as shown in the attached image. I'd appreciate any help to fix that.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Omar Sahl, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Omar Sahl Win User

Glitchy lines around every open program screen.

I've been having those weird RGB glitchy lines around every open window as shown in the attached image.

I'd appreciate any help to fix that.

Glitchy lines around every open program screen. 804f4462-08a6-471b-be0c-b95ea8ff3f2a?upload=true.png

:)

Omar Sahl, Apr 10, 2020

2. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Apr 10, 2020
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Apr 10, 2020
  4. SFMA Win User

Line in taskbar under open programs

When I first upgraded to Windows 10, the colored line under open programs appeared in the task bar. Some time ago, however, those lines disappeared. I have several programs pinned to my task bar, so now I have to click on each program to see if it
    is open or not, as the line does not appear.

Those lines, however, do appear when I re-size the taskbar by enlarging it.
    Glitchy lines around every open program screen. 93e57af7-f9e6-4795-a355-90bcfe5a7fb2.jpg
    I checked my screen resolution
    and it is the correct, recommended one.

Thema:

1. Glitchy lines around every open program screen. - Similar Threads - Glitchy lines around

2. Glitchy computer screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Glitchy computer screen: When I try to go on things like games or YouTube, On certain parts my screen is glitching and showing static rainbow pixels, what should I do to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/glitchy-computer-screen/732d6972-9af4-43f1-a66b-866efc320191
  3. Glitchy computer screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Glitchy computer screen: When I try to go on things like games or YouTube, On certain parts my screen is glitching and showing static rainbow pixels, what should I do to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/glitchy-computer-screen/732d6972-9af4-43f1-a66b-866efc320191
  4. White blurry line around laptop screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White blurry line around laptop screen: Hello, I noticed a white line around my screen today. I’ve tried turni nb it off and on, hoping the line would disappear but it’s still there. My laptop sits at my table so I know it hasn’t been damaged. How can I get rid of the lines?...
  5. White blurry line around laptop screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White blurry line around laptop screen: Hello, I noticed a white line around my screen today. I’ve tried turni nb it off and on, hoping the line would disappear but it’s still there. My laptop sits at my table so I know it hasn’t been damaged. How can I get rid of the lines?...
  6. White blurry line around laptop screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Mouse jumping around and opening programs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse jumping around and opening programs: I reset my pc but left the files and then the problem started. The mouse is jumping around and keeps opening file explorer or the start menu and everything. Ive already tried reinstalling the device driver for the touchpad but it didn't work....
  8. Lock Screen is glitchy

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock Screen is glitchy: My lock screen used to work fine but suddenly it doesn't properly display photos or the date and time. The photos change in the top corner of the screen but the photos on the entire screen dont show. Also, my time is cut off and the date doesn't show....
  9. white lines around shortcut

in Windows 10 Customization
    white lines around shortcut: does anyone know how to remove this, thing? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-lines-around-shortcut/57b3c21c-714e-4d34-a585-a3163655d590
  10. Weird glitchy looking box around edge of open windows wont go away

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird glitchy looking box around edge of open windows wont go away: Hi, I've just recently come back from a weekend holiday and I've switched on the power to my computer and turned it on, everything seemed fine at first but then I realised there was a very noticeable green, glitchy box to the left of all the windows I have open. I tried...