Windows 10: Glitchy/Robotic Mic Problems

Discus and support Glitchy/Robotic Mic Problems in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; A few days go, my friends told me during a call that my microphone was really laggy and glitchy. I thought it was just my Internet, but the problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kiradela, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Kiradela Win User

Glitchy/Robotic Mic Problems

A few days go, my friends told me during a call that my microphone was really laggy and glitchy. I thought it was just my Internet, but the problem persisted. It used to be fine before without any problems.

So after eliminating bad WiFi, I thought it was just the specific pair of earphones I was using that had a problem with the mic. I tested another pair and I tested my audio recording without any earphones. It yielded the same result. The audio recording was glitchy and robotic even without me saying any words.

I've tried to troubleshoot my audio, I've even removed all voice effects, but the problem still hasn't been fixed. How do I solve this? Thanks in advance.

:)

Kiradela, Feb 18, 2021
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Feb 18, 2021
  3. jooi312 Win User
    USB Mic Problems.

im having the same problem as well, gone through all the steps listed but still no luck unfortunately.
    If anyone finds a solution please post it up Glitchy/Robotic Mic Problems :)

jooi312, Feb 18, 2021
  4. Glitchy/Robotic Mic Problems

My voice sounds like a robot, what to do?

I have some audio software problem that makes my podcast recordings to sound like a bat fifties sci-fi robot made them.

Listen to mic test here at pCloud (no download needed)

I have no idea where to start to sort this out. There are probably no hardware problems since it sometimes works after a computer restart.

Anyone with the knowhow about sound drivers and settings in windows this is your time to shine Glitchy/Robotic Mic Problems ;)

The background tech info is here:

• Operating system Windows 10
    • Recording software Audacity (It sounds the same in other programs as well)
    • Soundcard Focusrite Scarlett Solo (Converts analogue to digital)
    • Mic connected to the Focusrite is a ElectroVoice RE20

Victor Ekekrantz, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

Glitchy/Robotic Mic Problems

1. Glitchy/Robotic Mic Problems - Similar Threads - Glitchy Robotic Mic

2. Mic problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mic problems: Today it was like any other day, on my computer playing games and calling with my buddies, I changed my input audio to my camera mic to have some with it, after playing w/ it around I changed it back to my main mic, Though my friends can not hear my mic,I tried listening to...
  3. Mic problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic problem: Hello,I have a mic problem, the mic has low voice. but if I tried any operating system except windows it works well, I tried to update drivers and still not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mic-problem/79271761-b62f-4cfb-bb0b-1fb8d9907c6e
  4. Robotic sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Robotic sound: So, I am having a huge issue; sometimes, I have crackling and robotic sounds; I already updated the drivers and even made a reset, but the problem continues.If you need any additional information, please let me know.I need help....
  5. robot calls

in Windows 10 Customization
    robot calls: Can windows defender help with land line robot calls? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/robot-calls/dcc105d6-cb10-44b8-a3df-cb9b8aaf46d3
  6. Mic Problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mic Problems: So I have an Astro A40 headset, and it works perfectly fine on my console and anything else I try. But when I plug it into my computer it works fine in discord but on the test screen and in games the mic is too quiet for people to hear. I’ve been on all of the support calls...
  7. Microphone robotic

Microphone robotic: My microphone has been really robotic, and I've been trying to change all of them but they all project this sound to others! I've used the same apps on other devices and they're just fine, but my laptop's been bugging like ever since I downloaded a voice changer mod. I...
  8. Problem in mic

Problem in mic: Hello, this is Aditya here. I want a help from you. I am getting problem in taking online classes as in my desktop mic is not working. In my CPU in the front there are different slots for mic and speaker but my headphones are having single jack. The audio output is perfect...
  9. Mic problems

Mic problems: So the thing is, I did a factory reset for my laptop awhile ago and now my mic is having issues. When a mic is plugged in, the computer doesn't output with the plugged in mic but instead it outputs with the built-in laptop mic. Could there be a driver issue?...
  10. Robots

Robots: I do not have a problem, but I think MS does. 1. My comment is this: I would like to know more about the beautiful pictures that Bing paints on my Win10 screen each day. Perhaps I would like to see it in person some day. But what/where are they? I do not understand how MS...