Windows 10: Glitchy text in Windows Explorer. Happens randomly, restarting explorer process fixes it.

Discus and support Glitchy text in Windows Explorer. Happens randomly, restarting explorer process fixes it. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Lucius1213 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Lucius1213, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Glitchy text in Windows Explorer. Happens randomly, restarting explorer process fixes it.

/u/Lucius1213, Mar 14, 2020

2. Windows Explorer Replacement?

are you running IE7? if not that wouold be my first suggestion,upgrade to ie7 that can fix some stability issues with windows explorer

Athlon2K15, Mar 14, 2020
  3. Frick Win User
    Windows Explorer Replacement?

I don't use Internet Explorer, I meant the thing where you can look at files etc. Hotkey Windows+E. Maybe it's the wrong name in english though. *Stick Out Tongue Glitchy text in Windows Explorer. Happens randomly, restarting explorer process fixes it. :p

Frick, Mar 14, 2020
  4. mixa Win User

Glitchy text in Windows Explorer. Happens randomly, restarting explorer process fixes it.

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Glitchy text in Windows Explorer. Happens randomly, restarting explorer process fixes it. wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

Thema:

Glitchy text in Windows Explorer. Happens randomly, restarting explorer process fixes it.

1. Glitchy text in Windows Explorer. Happens randomly, restarting explorer process fixes it. - Similar Threads - Glitchy text Explorer

2. Explorer crashes and restarts randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Explorer crashes and restarts randomly: HiMy explorer crashes and restarts randomly every 2-5 minutesIm using win 10 ver 21H1 19043.1706I'v tried DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth, sfc /scannow,chkdsk /f /r /clear all temp filesscan for virusesClean startupNothing workedAny help please?...
  3. Explorer crashes and restarts randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Explorer crashes and restarts randomly: HiMy explorer crashes and restarts randomly every 2-5 minutesIm using win 10 ver 21H1 19043.1706I'v tried DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth, sfc /scannow,chkdsk /f /r /clear all temp filesscan for virusesClean startupNothing workedAny help please?...
  4. Explorer crashes and restarts randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. process explorer

process explorer: I accidentally suspended searchApp.exe, and now it won't let me "resume" it. When I try "restart" it asks me if I will verify that I want to kill the process. Please help. Thank you...
  6. Windows Explorer window glitchy

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Explorer window glitchy: Since a few days ago I noticed that with my windows explorer I could not minimize or maximize it. When I click the buttons for it nothing happens Also when I tried to move the window around my screen it looks very glitchy and doesn't work, it stays in the same place. I think...
  7. Windows Explorer window glitchy

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Explorer window glitchy: Since yesterday I noticed that with my windows explorer I could not minimize or maximize it. When I click the buttons for it nothing happens Also when I tried to move the window around my screen it looks very glitchy and doesn't work, it stays in the same place. I think it...
  8. Ended windows explorer process

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Ended windows explorer process: Hello, i accedentally ended windows explorer not from task manager. My laptop is pretty old and is starting to have slower and worse performance. Windows explorer stopped working and it showed a message to end process. I clicked on end process and everything vanished. Which...
  9. Random explorer process causing minimising

Random explorer process causing minimising: When I have a game in fullscreen every 5-10 minutes it will randomly minimise. I used a program that logs all programs that open, and it showed the program that made it minimise was explorer. When it is minimised there is no explorer window open. I really need this to stop....
  10. Certain Glitchy Explorer Windows?

in Windows 10 Support
    Certain Glitchy Explorer Windows?: Good Day to the Windows Ten Forum Folks, I recently updated from Windows 8.1 x64 home to Windows 10 x64 Home. Everything went smoothly except for one inconvenience which I was hoping you could help me resolve. My problem is that recently in Windows 8.1 I was getting...