Windows 10: Glitter feature in Fresh Paint

Discus and support Glitter feature in Fresh Paint in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a "glitter" feature in this program. Some sparkles? Thanks! ***Modified title from: Fresh Paint program***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Momer883, Feb 23, 2020.

1. Momer883 Win User

Glitter feature in Fresh Paint

Is there a "glitter" feature in this program. Some sparkles?

Thanks!

***Modified title from: Fresh Paint program***

:)

Momer883, Feb 23, 2020
  2. Somps Win User

Paint 3D custom paint color - glitter

yhere are several things but i will stick to just 1 here. Can you make it to where I could choose glitter, for example, to paint with so that I can custom paint on my 3D object with glitter where I want it. I would also like to choose a spot from a picture
    to use as a color to paint with. What i mean is the spot might comprise of a mixed set of colors with texture on it. I would like to be able to click on any spot in a picture and that become my paint brush. It could be the intersection of several colors or
    a muxture of colors. One example is that i would like to paint glitter on some parts of a donught. I don’t want to use a glitter texture. I want to easily choose pink or yellow or blue glitter and paint a dab here or a dab there. This should be easy to do.

Somps, Feb 23, 2020
  3. Jan Del Win User
    Fresh Paint

Hi,

Since the feature just disappeared after the update, there is a possibility that the feature was removed intentionally. We can try to reset the app to make sure all the feature on updated version is included by following the steps below:

• Type settings on the search box.
    • On the Windows Settings window, click on System.
    • Select App & features on the left pane of the window.
    • Look for the Fresh Paint app on the list and click on it.
    • Once you click on the app, an Advance option link will appear and click it.
    • Click the Reset button.
    • Exit out of the window and open the Fresh Paint app and check if the feature is still missing.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Jan Del, Feb 23, 2020
  4. Glitter feature in Fresh Paint

Fresh Paint - Features requested

First, I would like thank you Fresh Paint dev team for your hard works. I must say I really like it. It's rarely to see a good, simple app coming from MS. And I think Fresh Paint will be much more better if dev team could add some
    (more) features such as:

• Transparent background for PNG
    • Change size of papers (this feature has been requested since 2013, but I have no idea why you guy ignored it)
    • Support UI portrait on Windows 10 (I don't know if it was support on Win8 or not, but obviously not on Win10)
    That's my requests to Fresh Paint for now. Thank you for taking your time for me. I think everyone may like FP more if you could add more convenient features.

Nguyễn Đăng Tú, Feb 23, 2020
Thema:

Glitter feature in Fresh Paint

1. Glitter feature in Fresh Paint - Similar Threads - Glitter feature Fresh

2. Fresh Paint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fresh Paint: I only see a few of my images how do I see all of them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fresh-paint/e076975f-b0aa-4138-8a25-46e339678ac7
  3. Fresh Paint

Fresh Paint: One click and I lost my painting. Why is there no pop up to say you will loose your work if you continue.. pro version or not thats just mean. Is there a way to get it back??...
  4. Fresh Paint

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Fresh Paint: Hi, Is there anyway to work with Fresh Paint and then save the images to a resolution which is compatible with printing etc? I like the program but it seems the images won't sve as high resolution suitable for applications other than the internet. Any help appreciated....
  5. Paint 3D custom paint color - glitter

Paint 3D custom paint color - glitter: yhere are several things but i will stick to just 1 here. Can you make it to where I could choose glitter, for example, to paint with so that I can custom paint on my 3D object with glitter where I want it. I would also like to choose a spot from a picture to use as a color...
  6. Fresh Paint

Fresh Paint: Is there a way to add multiple layers in Fresh Paint? I just finished outlining my artwork and it is time to color, but I don't want to go over the line work with other colors and mess it up....
  7. Fresh Paint

Fresh Paint: I've been working on this for a bit and I notice there aren't any layers... Are there layers on this app? If yes, how do I get to them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fresh-paint/ad970900-cfae-4fa5-8733-f29612018a85
  8. Fresh Paint missing feature.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Fresh Paint missing feature.: Missing inspire us feature in ms paint. Why? This is an update? But why they removed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fresh-paint-missing-feature/9aa8dd57-91ae-4793-8128-02c9927593d6"
  9. fresh paint

in Windows 10 Customization
    fresh paint: How do I erase old paintings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/fresh-paint/0ea1b924-6bda-4cf4-a6fa-b457519fd7ff
  10. Fresh Paint Featured Activities

Fresh Paint Featured Activities: I love Fresh Paint, but I don't want the "Featured Activities" to appear on the right side of the screen. Is there a way to hide that panel? 23846