Windows 10: GLOB files have returned

Discus and support GLOB files have returned in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] GLOB files have returned. And with a date stamp of 12/3/16. What's with this?? 75771 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by martyfelker, Jan 24, 2017.

1. GLOB files have returned

GLOB files have returned [​IMG]

GLOB files have returned. And with a date stamp of 12/3/16. What's with this??

:)

martyfelker, Jan 24, 2017
  2. Jsssssssss, Jan 24, 2017
  3. PreritDas Win User
    GLOB(0x2a5572c)

Hello,

I am not 100% sure of this, however, I believe that these GLOB files are created during updates/upgrades, and if you are satisfied with your new version of Windows and certainly do not want to restore to a previous version, it should be safe for you to delete
    it. I hope this helps you understand what caused these files to appear. GLOB files have returned :)

Sincerely,

Prerit

PreritDas, Jan 24, 2017
  4. spunk Win User

GLOB files have returned

spunk, Jan 25, 2017
Thema:

GLOB files have returned

1. GLOB files have returned - Similar Threads - GLOB files returned

2. Windows Search not returning files

in Cortana
    Windows Search not returning files: This worked perfectly fine before when I was able to just type a file name such asautoclicker to get autoclicker.exe or to get song and get song.txt.But now, it does nothing.I have tried running the troubleshooter....
  3. Windows Search not returning files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Search not returning files: This worked perfectly fine before when I was able to just type a file name such asautoclicker to get autoclicker.exe or to get song and get song.txt.But now, it does nothing.I have tried running the troubleshooter....
  4. Windows Search not returning files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Returning files from onedrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Returning files from onedrive: Hi, I recently started using onedrive. During set up I chose to backup my files thinking there would be a copy of the files from my desktop, documents, and my pictures stored in the onedrive folder. What I did not expect was that after choosing this, all of these files...
  6. Returns

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Returns: I purchased minecraft for windows 10 yesterday using my grandfathers microsoft account. I realized that I had gotten the wrong version I needed Java edition, sense then I purchased the Java edition, is there any way I can return the original version the one for windows 10?...
  7. Return

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Return: How do I return a game I accidentally bought? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/return/8475b070-ad91-4c0d-aed7-4bea24e38872
  8. Deleted File Keeps Returning

in Windows 10 Support
    Deleted File Keeps Returning: I'm on a Windows 7 desktop at the moment, working with an external USB drive connected to my Windows 10 laptop. I have it shared via the network. Every time I delete the file, it seems to delete, but as soon as I refresh the Windows Explorer window it returns. I also tried...
  9. Deleted files keep returning (Resolved)

in Windows 10 Support
    Deleted files keep returning (Resolved): Hi, New forum member here looking for some help. I have a small Acer computer that runs a weather program that takes data from my weather station and updates my weather page on the internet. I bought the computer new with Windows 8 and upgraded to Windows 10, then did a...
  10. Tax Return Files Gone ???

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Tax Return Files Gone ???: I updated from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and later noticed my Tax Return File (from 2014) has disappeared. It was under the Documents Folder, which is now empty. If the update is going to clean out some Directories while processing, I wish they would say so up front...